Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 786. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
a smart question ? i must deposit wallet and next unlock it or  unlock next deposit ?or not important ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Why is mint holding steady while BTC crashes?

Even though trade volume nearly halved?
Activity: 364
That info is already in the OP. It has been for ages.
Um - yeah... I know... I was being a smart a$$... but I did send the Mint to the one who got that squashed for the time being. I was really getting sick of seeing it.  Grin

oh, good. I too am tired of seeing it. Even if I did once ask the same damned questions. Cheesy

lol I was there at one point as well.
Activity: 168
Um - yeah... I know... I was being a smart a$$... but I did send the Mint to the one who got that squashed for the time being. I was really getting sick of seeing it.  Grin

oh, good. I too am tired of seeing it. Even if I did once ask the same damned questions. Cheesy
Activity: 336
Exciting times tomorrow the first 20 days are up in about 24 hours from now and the minting will finally begin.

Also expect a nice price change when this happens :-)
Activity: 392
https://mint.maxminers.net

We are proud to announce our new Mintcoin Pool:

0% Fee
Only 0.1 mnt withdrawal fees

Automatic Payouts every minute !
DDoS protected
Best EU/US connectivity
Stratum on Port 7890 with Variable Difficulty
Bonuses will be started as soon as first Block has been found !

Check it out now and get your Scrypt Miners in:
https://mint.maxminers.net

1000 MNT Bonus per Block Finder !!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
please dev team teach UNLOCK levels,step by step in first page and no one ask again.

Let me hold that hand for you.... meh! Come on guy.

Help guide for the minting!

Open your wallet, if it's not synchronized go to the first page of this thread. If it is, then go to  Help -> Debug window -> console

write this in :

walletpassphrase true

where

= your pass  
= 9999999

FAQ

1.How can I be sure that I am minting right now my MintCoins ?
Answer :
I don't have anymore "minting suspended due to locked wallet" in the bottom left corner of my wallet. But on the right bottom corner of my wallet I have green opened padlock, which says: "Wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked"

2.Must I type walletpassphrase true every time that I restart my wallet? But if I closed it permanently it's ok, right ?
Answer :
If you keep your wallet close it's ok - you are minting , but you must open it every month or so and put the code in the console again.

If my post helped you, you can tip me : MINT : MXR6TvfdmRTEbyj5hRTPggaYHwBDBsygGX       BTC : 1FXRvLsfh8rWQiWDxfARHGBXinnq2XV6Ur    

Okay - Somebody get the Devs to put this on the OP!

I'm sending a few Mint to the one who seems to have solved this repeatedly asked question!
please dev team teach UNLOCK levels,step by step in first page and no one ask again.

Help guide for the minting !

Open you wallet, if it's not synchronized go to the first page of this thread. If it is, then go to  Help -> Debug window -> console

write this in :

walletpassphrase true

where

= your pass  
= 9999999

FAQ

Answer :
I don't have anymore "minting suspended due to locked wallet" in the bottom left corner of my wallet. But on the right bottom corner of my wallet I have green opened padlock, which says: "Wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked"

2.Must I type walletpassphrase true every time that I restart my wallet? But if I closed it permanently it's ok, right ?
Answer :
If you keep your wallet close it's ok - you are minting , but you must open it every month or so and put the code in the console again.

If my post helped you, you can tip me : MINT : MXR6TvfdmRTEbyj5hRTPggaYHwBDBsygGX       BTC : 1FXRvLsfh8rWQiWDxfARHGBXinnq2XV6Ur    

tnx   Grin  copy it to first page too
I am not running a client?
I am confused about something new!

I was just dicking around on the blocchain explorer and looked at my address, it shows a balance that is off by 100k and shows completely incorrect transactions from a couple weeks ago. (which make the balance it shows correct, but it is not the balance in my wallet.)

Any input off the top of your head on this?

probably on a fork, restart your client.
I am confused about something new!

I was just dicking around on the blocchain explorer and looked at my address, it shows a balance that is off by 100k and shows completely incorrect transactions from a couple weeks ago. (which make the balance it shows correct, but it is not the balance in my wallet.)

Any input off the top of your head on this?
A bit later than expected, but we finally got around to completing our MintCoin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/25/mintcoin-energy-saving-cryptocurrency-with-fast-distribution

Donations are welcome, but not required : MiGRLqq1dCR9jJsUo9tqLpKXA3Zf7oi7AQ

wow that typhography, gives me a headache
nice introduction to mint though

It is the white background, add some grey scale.

Agreed.

[PS: If your above guide gets that question squashed, I'll throw a few Mint your way -  Grin]
Activity: 770
A bit later than expected, but we finally got around to completing our MintCoin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/25/mintcoin-energy-saving-cryptocurrency-with-fast-distribution

Donations are welcome, but not required : MiGRLqq1dCR9jJsUo9tqLpKXA3Zf7oi7AQ

It is the white background, add some grey scale.
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Its not that hard to understand or ?  If you dont touch your coins (trade / move) you get the bonus. Nice.

Excellent idea for saving coin.
Activity: 770

Help guide for the minting !

Open you wallet, if it's not synchronized go to the first page of this thread. If it is, then go to  Help -> Debug window -> console

write this in :

walletpassphrase true

where

= your pass 
= 9999999

FAQ

Answer :

Answer :

If my post helped you, you can tip me : MINT : MXR6TvfdmRTEbyj5hRTPggaYHwBDBsygGX       BTC : 1FXRvLsfh8rWQiWDxfARHGBXinnq2XV6Ur   
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

I'm open to feedback, what is causing the headache exactly? The font? The black on white? The use of bold & italics? Smiley
please dev team put UNLOCK step by step in first page and no one ask again.

you are making this way harder than it has to be.

You've unlocked your wallet already.
Jump to: