Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 782. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
@The owner of mnt.ALLPOOLZ.COM

Can you change or modify the token whitdrawal system.

I, for the life of me, cannot get the coins whitdrawed because every option is darkened - tried everything it's a dead end road. I cannot "Unlock" nor the Automatic Payment option nor the Manual Payment.

(I am aware of the "Spam folder" emails, but that's not the issue here)

I have responded to some tickets today, did you get it working?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just found mint and thought i'd give it a try, any suggestions on the best pool?
dedicated pool has always been great for me on numerous of coins
Activity: 70
EarnCryptoCoins

MintCoin Faucet
Pays from 2.00 to 5.00 MINT per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 00:00 server time at 1 MINT minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
MnvCAq8xeeEBMmiCY8ftrf1d4YjRJ5zg53

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Is there a graph anywhere showing the price of MintCoin kind of like BitcoinWisdom.com?

WTS mintcoinwisdom.com for 6k USD
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

First Block done ! In such a nice est. share % Wink

mint.poolerino.com - 0% Fee - nothing less.
Just found mint and thought i'd give it a try, any suggestions on the best pool?

mint.poolerino.com 0% fee - young with mint but stable and a good name....
Activity: 112
2 more halvings and then PoS, enough hash rate, big community, active dev's. Ready to skyrocket. 300 satoshi is my best guess within 3 weeks.
Activity: 107
The price will only increase given by the current difficulty

Onother 1 day and half and we will have reward halving... Smiley
Activity: 210
The price will only increase given by the current difficulty
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

mint.charityminingpools.com

PROMOTION
Signup and start mining MINT today at CharityMiningPools and receive 0% pool fees for the life of your MINT account.

*   PM me here at BitcoinTalk to inform me that you have signed up for the promotion with your username
** Must mine on the site for a minimum 3 hours to qualify

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
a smart question ? i must deposit wallet and next unlock it or  unlock next deposit ?or not important ?

You only need to unlock your wallet for minting or sending coins. Deposits will come in just fine with it locked.

No i mean,if i unlock and recieve coins from pool,i must unlock new coins too ?
Activity: 112
how many mints will we get if we hold it?
Is there a graph anywhere showing the price of MintCoin kind of like BitcoinWisdom.com?
MINTCOIN.CC
MINTCOIN.CC
MINTCOIN.CC
MINTCOIN.CC
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Could someone explain to me how the minting process is going to work?

What about the coins held on an exchange?

let's say that I leave all of my mintcoin on an exchange... Am I going to get new mints after 20 days?

or will I need to withdraw all my mints to a desktop wallet first before minting can occur?

Thanks in advance!

You need to get it in your own wallet, after 20 days of holding you will start getting mints.

Thank you so much!!  I did checked the website but just got something vague about 20 days.

Was just looking for a quick answer.

Thanks again!!
Hi guys,

let's say that I leave all of my mintcoin on an exchange... Am I going to get new mints after 20 days?

or will I need to withdraw all my mints to a desktop wallet first before minting can occur?

Thanks in advance!

You need to get it in your own wallet, after 20 days of holding you will start getting mints.
Activity: 4
Mmm, cheap and fresh mints, thx guys for the free money: it will skyroket again after next halving
Thx again   Cheesy

It's interesting, the pump started at 4 sats, now w sit steady at 40. I think we got the real investors holding now. Probably going up up.

Yeah MINT stable and cheap, seems interestingly ready to go up before next week.
Activity: 3
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!
Mmm, cheap and fresh mints, thx guys for the free money: it will skyroket again after next halving
Thx again   Cheesy

It's interesting, the pump started at 4 sats, now w sit steady at 40. I think we got the real investors holding now. Probably going up up.

I bet it will reach doge soon. It has the pontential and the PoS makes it so interesting. Oh, and coin are way less than doge.
Jump to: