Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 819. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
real value is 5 s, bilony coins are little things
most coins will be generated in the PoS part of mining
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
real value is 5 s, bilony coins are little things
Activity: 98
Lol at the trolls saying its going down...I feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but missing mintcoin launch and having 0 coins aint one
there it goes up again!
Mine for your life
Keeping in mind i sucks at math, from the front page:

MintCoin will have a total of 70 billion coins. Initially each block will deliver 100000 to 900000 coins randomly. The PoW payout will be halved each week (7 days). After 5 weeks, the PoW payout will be fixed at 1 coin per block.
wow very big buy! all the way from 30 to 50!
stop handing them free coins lol!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
just hit 29 Wolong is dumping MINT...EVERYONE PANIC SELL!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Haha. I had 17 BTC @ 42 buy and it was eaten in seconds.
Im not worried, since i made my profits already, but some really fat shark is playing the MINT game for sure.
seems they're beating down the price to buy up before trading on cryptsy starts Huh

Everytime a coin get on cryptsy it will eventually... get dumped hard
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Actually, investing on TOP right now sounds interesting to make a free quick buck. Nothing wrong with that.
Also sell walls are slowly collapsing and it's way too cheap right now so it looks good. Won't be this low again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cryptsy lol

Stay away use mintpal so much better
Activity: 27
Activity: 420
Activity: 406
Activity: 155
Vote for Mintcoin!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Another note:   Start pressing on trading in USD.  Be the first.  We need it to trade in USD and CNY.  It will be liquid and a beautiful hedge in troubled waters.   We don't want to be connected to the hip with BTC.
This is under consideration.
Activity: 84
MINT transactions are not available, and as soon as you do transactions going down
Activity: 52
seems they're beating down the price to buy up before trading on cryptsy starts Huh
and there it goes! 36!
yes its pumped, ride the waves!  Grin
I am going to buy Topcoin, price is so cheap.

Do you know something we don't? That coin has very low trade volume and diff is dying...

An 8 BTC sell wall @4 just got eaten, and eventually cheap coins like this with low sell walls might get a good pump and regain trade volume and diff

a pump for pumps sake is not something i'm investing in, the coin has no long term prospects

Do you realize that mint is just beign hard pumped too? Just wait, time will tell
Jump to: