Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 866. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hey guys i created a manual cash out on the hashrapid pool which consisted of 29,000 mintcoins, the balance in the pool has gone to 0 but i have no coins in my wallet, it has been a few days now since this happened, any idea what could be going on  Huh

The top news bar has your answer:

*Status Update. Last night we had a corrupt blkindex file, after upgrading to the latest 1.3 wallet, and to prevent issues with a fork it was advised to create a new server. Please be aware you have old coins that are ready to be cashed out at the old server http://107.170.26.18/
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I would said we will be a fall soon to 13/14 since this 15 buy walls is 60 % fake + correction.

you wouldn't count that fall from 20 sat to 11 sat a correction??

IS double top = reversal trend ?    Huh   I'm still learning everyday

Thans for your answer
I would said we will be a fall soon to 13/14 since this 15 buy walls is 60 % fake + correction.

So I feel the double top, but we wont back to 11.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

im going to go in balls deep. I like mint coin.
Activity: 238
Should I wait for coinmarket to come back online or should I just buy mint right now on mintpal?

Why are you buying at the high

how do you know its the high?

Because when things go up, they usually fall down. Sure it'll come back up again, but it'll also go down again. Who knows maybe it will peak at 2 or 3 million.

Vertcoin went all the way up to 9 million and went down to like 2-3 million. Currently it's resting at 4 million.
Should I wait for coinmarket to come back online or should I just buy mint right now on mintpal?

how do you know its the high?

Activity: 182
Selling this coin now could result in full retardedness.

Selling at the high is retarded?
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
19sats, can we break 20?      can I get sleep tonight?    Its Anyones Guess!
Activity: 210
starting to get interesting in here... lol
Activity: 350
Hey guys i created a manual cash out on the hashrapid pool which consisted of 29,000 mintcoins, the balance in the pool has gone to 0 but i have no coins in my wallet, it has been a few days now since this happened, any idea what could be going on  Huh
me, too. I had an automatic payment from their old server (http://107.170.26.18/), but never received that amount. I also emailed them twice but received no response from them. What a pool!
Activity: 294
Selling this coin now could result in full retardedness.
Activity: 210

Get out your umbrella's it's raining FUD.  Roll Eyes

But seriously, +1 to this:

I'm asking for transparency and would prefer to hear from the dev himself...
As an investor I think I deserve that right.

700 Million coin premine ...  Huh

anyone going to explain this ...

If this is a real question and you are not just trolling this thread then it's right on the announcement page "  - 1% premine for bounties, giveaways, development, support and maintenance, new feature developments etc."

And if you have been visiting the giveaway pages and this forum you would see that this is exactly where that coin has been going. We have had our share of scam coins for sure, but the new scam is the newbies offering IPOs without anyone vouching. Stackcoin dev made away with 60 BTC last night. So if you are indeed trying to rip at Mint for the development fund it procured, you are misdirecting your skepticism. There's a few dozen other coins that could use your scrutiny.  

Im not trolling, I've bought a handful but hesitate to buy more until I hear from the dev team about the premine.
Not looking for a general response either, but something more detailed like:

- Giveaways - 50 million (3 given, 47 left)
- Bounties - 200 million  (5 - website, 195 left for mobile wallet, MINT/Fiat exchange, promo video, media coverage etc..)
- Foundation - 50 million
- MintCoin Lead - 200 million
- Developer - 200 million

Here is the the block explorer for block #1, you can see it's been moved around already:
http://mintcoin-explorer.info/tx/d4430aaf41d2f0ff7acd4be895617472d3655e272589b8bf1d6fef3de4715005

Do you not think in 2-3 weeks when you cannot mine anymore, and the only way to get Mint is to buy it that this issue wont come up??

+4
+5
+6
+7
+8

Why can't we just stop bothering with premined coins?

I agree, 1% is fair.

No, I mean. Why the hell are you idiots still falling for PREMINED coins? You know it doesn't take that much money to start up a cryptocurrency endeavor right? You're literally giving a couple guys ALL the power. Especially with the fact that their premine is going to increase a considerable amount with the inflation factor of this PoS(piece of shit) coin. Seriously, this coin and the algo(which originated in Peercoin btw) sucks ass.

Btw, as of right now that premine is worth 76.5k(if they could sell it all at once). This coin will obviously get dumped soon. This growth margin is unnatural.
700 Million coin premine ...  Huh

If this is a real question and you are not just trolling this thread then it's right on the announcement page "  - 1% premine for bounties, giveaways, development, support and maintenance, new feature developments etc."

And if you have been visiting the giveaway pages and this forum you would see that this is exactly where that coin has been going. We have had our share of scam coins for sure, but the new scam is the newbies offering IPOs without anyone vouching. Stackcoin dev made away with 60 BTC last night. So if you are indeed trying to rip at Mint for the development fund it procured, you are misdirecting your skepticism. There's a few dozen other coins that could use your scrutiny. 

Im not trolling, I've bought a handful but hesitate to buy more until I hear from the dev team about the premine.

- Bounties - 200 million  (5 - website, 195 left for mobile wallet, MINT/Fiat exchange, promo video, media coverage etc..)

Here is the the block explorer for block #1, you can see it's been moved around already:
http://mintcoin-explorer.info/tx/d4430aaf41d2f0ff7acd4be895617472d3655e272589b8bf1d6fef3de4715005

Do you not think in 2-3 weeks when you cannot mine anymore, and the only way to get Mint is to buy it that this issue wont come up??

+4
+5
+6
+7
+8

Why can't we just stop bothering with premined coins?
Activity: 98
Activity: 101
700 Million coin premine ...  Huh

If this is a real question and you are not just trolling this thread then it's right on the announcement page "  - 1% premine for bounties, giveaways, development, support and maintenance, new feature developments etc."

- Bounties - 200 million  (5 - website, 195 left for mobile wallet, MINT/Fiat exchange, promo video, media coverage etc..)

+4
+5
+6
+7
+8

However, by now, the amount of coins in curriculation is so high that even if the premine was dumped, it won't kill the market.  That should ease some fear.  If my math is right, that amount was mined in 1 day (around 1 billion mined).  By the time the pos system is implantmented, it would only be around 2% of the total coin.  I'm sure some whales have that much right now. 
Jump to: