Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 861. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i have one question: i have 20% of my wallet coin every 20-40 days?
first day i have 1000
after 20-40 days i will have 1200
after  other 20-40 days 1200+ 20%
after other 20-40 days 1200+20%+20%
etc etc?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Beware !
mint.hashrapid.com is not responding to my messages. Over 2 million coins stuck at their "old" server. Cannot login. Does not reply. Looks like Scam artists - correct me if I am wrong.

Some others and I saw the concern of this pool as well. Coins were lost and emails were not replied at all. Unless they return the coins to us, they look like scam.
Activity: 8

What are the cutoff dates for analyzing positions in wallets?   I am not a netseller.    I go home with more coins hopefully than I start with.

There are no cutoff dates.  Coins in your wallet generate coin-days.  Once a coin has generated 20 coin-days, it is eligible to generate proof of stake, i.e. interest.  Since the coin launched on Feb. 6th, the first day it's possible to generate stake is Feb. 26th, assuming you had coins in your wallet on launch day.  Hope that helps.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Let's all be friends.
Have fun.  Make things better.  Everyday we should MINTCOIN better.

Just hit my bid at 20.   Great little trader.   Sell at 24 buy back at 20  maybe will back to 25.

Nice trading coin.  The interest payments start based off of holdings March 15th or now?  There has to be a date in which to base interest on for the year.   So we trade it up till March 15th, and than that date is the cutoff date.

Let the traders know?

So I buy 50 million.    Put into wallet.  Take out 25 million to daytrade, put them all back before March 15th and keep them there for 5 years.   Is my 1st years payment 20% based on holdings from March 15,2014 - March15 2015.

What are the dates, layout, or plan?

Thank You.

The rate is more or less a monthly interest rate (in fact 20 days) so it's based on holding for 20 days at less. Till I don't know what date is taken into account for the first payment. And, it's not the first year for each person, that is at a rate of 20% but for the whole community.

Only coins kept on your wallet will generate interest after being there for minimum 20 days. Simply said its exactly like bank investment account. From the moment you send money out of your wallet, those coins will not generate interest anymore.
In first year your coins which are kept in wallet will generate roughly 20:12= 1.67% per month.
Activity: 156
Guido
lot of people will not sell!  Wink
Activity: 10
Let's all be friends.
Have fun.  Make things better.  Everyday we should MINTCOIN better.

Just hit my bid at 20.   Great little trader.   Sell at 24 buy back at 20  maybe will back to 25.

Nice trading coin.  The interest payments start based off of holdings March 15th or now?  There has to be a date in which to base interest on for the year.   So we trade it up till March 15th, and than that date is the cutoff date.

Let the traders know?

So I buy 50 million.    Put into wallet.  Take out 25 million to daytrade, put them all back before March 15th and keep them there for 5 years.   Is my 1st years payment 20% based on holdings from March 15,2014 - March15 2015.

What are the dates, layout, or plan?

Thank You.

The rate is more or less a monthly interest rate (in fact 20 days) so it's based on holding for 20 days at less. Till I don't know what date is taken into account for the first payment. And, it's not the first year for each person, that is at a rate of 20% but for the whole community.
Activity: 196

http://mnt.allpoolz.com
- Always 0% mining fees!
- Miner Notifications
- Port 3333 mining
- DDoS Protection
- Database off-loading (faster more reliable)
- Email support
- US Server

We could use more miners!
??ALLPOOLZ??
(http://mnt.allpoolz.com/)
"Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock."

No pin attempts in first place, spent the afternoon mining and was generating coins, balance of 0 when I check later (no auto set)

Account is locked after clicking other pages dashboard etc. No E-mail sent how to correct it of after more requests.

Can't reset password to get around it. Contact form not open to guests.

Posted on their twitter and had no help or response whilst they continue to make other posts.

Current stance: They're possibly stealing coins.

No one is stealing your coins.  We have a ton of emails go through, I will look for it now.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I heard somebody talking about a similar coin that has the same kind of concept, but launched earlier and has a smaller supply: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ebt-coin-entropybit-100-pos-multipool-bugfix-version-403-437660

Price really low, so I bought a million of those just to be sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
haha I didn't flame him ? he flamed me if anything with his language, I'm british, i can show you flaming if you like ?  Cool

Then you understand that your "british" word YOU is used as both plural and singular pronoun, right Smiley
So, yeah, don't get excited too much about that flaming, better read up on what's written there.
Cheers guys
Everything your saying is irrelevant, I have no idea how what I said had anything to do with anything he said. I was simply saying in short "I'm excited for this coin". What he said was completely irrelevant to what I said, and I have no idea what you're talking about either, am I not aloud to write positive things about this coin ? I'm not really to fussed about what he said regarding Wolong, whether this coin is manipulated or not It will either succeed or it wont, I personally believe this coin will succeed, you thinking that it will fail is completely your opinion, I am staying optimistic because that's who I am. Smile in the face of adversity my friend.

We started on the wrong foot, I think.
My bad - I quoted you but I was replying to the top of this page replies, and trying to back up the guy with also one opinion that tells the same. Wolong? I'd run over him with my car, no prob, for what he does to people. But, important thing is; FACT: since most of the crash of PANDA happened on mintpal, and by coincedence, day later MINT gains huge value, it gives you something to think. Wouldn't you agree?
And for the positive standings - sure. I'm all pro, just saying it's not that easy to go only up as we may think.
Best of luck to MINT; I also have couple of milions, so looking forward to same things you people do here.

how funny you are!

i am chinese but i hate  chinese scammer.

mint is still out of radar of chinese scammer.

by far i can tall mint is healty and strong.

it is like early stage doge. maybe the community and merchants are on the way, and i can tell that mint will never go back to 10 satoshi,and  i bought all my holdings at  5!!!

go da moon, mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I repeat, if you sell this coin you basically screw yourself for POS. Do not sell this coin if you like money, Pump and dumps will happen, but the dumpers lose out big time!
haha I didn't flame him ? he flamed me if anything with his language, I'm british, i can show you flaming if you like ?  Cool

Then you understand that your "british" word YOU is used as both plural and singular pronoun, right Smiley
So, yeah, don't get excited too much about that flaming, better read up on what's written there.
Cheers guys
Everything your saying is irrelevant, I have no idea how what I said had anything to do with anything he said. I was simply saying in short "I'm excited for this coin". What he said was completely irrelevant to what I said, and I have no idea what you're talking about either, am I not aloud to write positive things about this coin ? I'm not really to fussed about what he said regarding Wolong, whether this coin is manipulated or not It will either succeed or it wont, I personally believe this coin will succeed, you thinking that it will fail is completely your opinion, I am staying optimistic because that's who I am. Smile in the face of adversity my friend.

We started on the wrong foot, I think.
My bad - I quoted you but I was replying to the top of this page replies, and trying to back up the guy with also one opinion that tells the same. Wolong? I'd run over him with my car, no prob, for what he does to people. But, important thing is; FACT: since most of the crash of PANDA happened on mintpal, and by coincedence, day later MINT gains huge value, it gives you something to think. Wouldn't you agree?
And for the positive standings - sure. I'm all pro, just saying it's not that easy to go only up as we may think.
Best of luck to MINT; I also have couple of milions, so looking forward to same things you people do here.
Activity: 177
I think a lot of us are going to be making some serious money from this coin hehehe ! to the moon ? no. The sun ? YES Cheesy

good

maybe you got hurt by the fucking chinese scammer wolong.

buy mintcoin is nothing to do with fuching chinese fucktards.

mint is in infancy here with community, maybe next doge, but at  least never and ever to go 5 satoshi ever.

so stay in peace.

hey everybody hate wolong but stop the insult with the chinese people
we don't know if he is really chinese or not
and even if he is
i never heard a fuck this american scammer
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Cheers guys
Activity: 7
Beware !
mint.hashrapid.com is not responding to my messages. Over 2 million coins stuck at their "old" server. Cannot login. Does not reply. Looks like Scam artists - correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers guys
haha I didn't flame him ? he flamed me if anything with his language, I'm british, i can show you flaming if you like ?  Cool
I think a lot of us are going to be making some serious money from this coin hehehe ! to the moon ? no. The sun ? YES Cheesy

good

mint is in infancy here with community, maybe next doge, but at  least never and ever to go 5 satoshi ever.

so stay in peace.
I think MINT can surpass doge.

That's the biggest problem around here, people think, do not analyze.
You flamed this guy above for sharing something that is NOT FAR from truth. Or at least logic says so.
Sure, we can ride, but free warning has been issued.
I hope he's (and I as I agree) wrong, but you can never know in this theft filled scam world. Peace, but beware guys.
That's all that's been said here.

good

so stay in peace.
I think MINT can surpass doge.
Jump to: