Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 863. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We need to get this coin on other exchanges like cryptsy asap!

Please vote here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75906/

It's important that the coin is as well distributed as possible before we head into the pure POS stage with no POW.

very important!!!

We don't want the coin to implode once the mining stops!!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
We need to get this coin on other exchanges like cryptsy asap!

Please vote here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75906/

It's important that the coin is as well distributed as possible before we head into the pure POS stage with no POW.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
... is there a mint calculator?

I made a simple worksheet document to calculate how your balance would grow over 4 year period, if you keep your coins. (1M sample on screenshot)

XLSX Download link:

mega.co.nz/#!gswQjRBS!qXalz55k10GH-EkZcgYhLmwwceBo6bWhi0tdJOqOmHI

(You need worksheet capable program to open this document)

Activity: 213
Indeed, even something like 800 satoshi isn't completely impossible, to sell at 23 satoshi now would be ridiculous and I wouldn't advise it.

Wow someone just bought all at 24 sats. Now some jigging going on. . . buyers that are not putting up buy walls. This may actually get going really big.

I'm torn between mining a switchpool and buying mint, and directly mining mint right now. Getting such low amounts of mint, but the mint price also spiking by the time I get enough to transfer to mintpal.

how many coins do you get per day and at what hash is there a mint calculator?

I've only got 200Kh to work with, with the mass difficulty spike it went from getting a few thousand an hour to taking a few hours to get 1000, while I can still make enough to buy around 1000 an hour or so at current prices. Don't have good figures due to the spiking difficulty.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine for your life
Indeed, even something like 800 satoshi isn't completely impossible, to sell at 23 satoshi now would be ridiculous and I wouldn't advise it.

Wow someone just bought all at 24 sats. Now some jigging going on. . . buyers that are not putting up buy walls. This may actually get going really big.

I'm torn between mining a switchpool and buying mint, and directly mining mint right now. Getting such low amounts of mint, but the mint price also spiking by the time I get enough to transfer to mintpal.

Around 40k/1000kh/s
Activity: 168
MINT killing it on a Sunday! New highs and the blocks keep crackin' http://mint.majorminers.com/

It's hard to believe people are bothering with a lot of these other coins when MINT is cleaning up.
Activity: 644

the diff is very high at the moment, at current price switcher pools give more profit.
However the price for mint looks rising
wow this is some exciting trading! love it!
Activity: 213

Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Sheez. 4 sats a week ago seems like a giveaway now. 6x in a week.  Shocked

The crazy thing is to think if could be up another 6x by this time next week because the reward will half again, in what just 4 more days? Biting my nails on this coin.
Activity: 112
Guys, someone is playing with the market... Do not buy! Just see if the price will rise even if you don't buy, it's obvious that it's played.
6 btc sell wall just disappeared, he will dump on you soon!

If nobody buy and sell, how  is  one supposed to make money? Obviously people with more money will play in the market to make money today, who knows about tomorrow?  Grin
Well keep off 23 sat then, cuz he's selling at 23 sat!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Guys, someone is playing with the market... Do not buy! Just see if the price will rise even if you don't buy, it's obvious that it's played.

If nobody buy and sell, how  is  one supposed to make money? Obviously people with more money will play in the market to make money today, who knows about tomorrow?  Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Mint.minosaur.eu is paying a 5k mint bonus for each of the next 50 blocks found.

It's a new pool, 1% fee.

Actively managed by blonde, handsome man
It is hard to tell, it could be that someone is jigging it to lure in cheap coins... it keeps being bought out at 23 sats then sells down to 21 sats then waits for sell orders to fill at 23 and buys them up again.
Activity: 112
Sorry I couldn't help myself.  Cheesy
Activity: 154

im going to sell cheese burgers

Jump to: