Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 917. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I will let more Chinese ppl know about this community!!!!

Great ! There is a chineese translation of this thread in the forum !
Thanks !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Thanks bro Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Hey all, i just wanna say that i also never had problems with the wallet syncing. I shut down my PC everyday so i turn on the wallet fresh every day and never had any problems, connects after no more then 5 min and runs smoothly.I have no idea why some people have problems and some do not. But i hope it will be fixed soon.

I am happy that you like the 4 logo/banners that i had created for mint coin ! Please feel free to give your thoughts on them.
Also as i said in my previous post, please share what should we create next ? Should it be something funny ? or serious ? give your suggestions.
About the logo and the M in it i thin that the idea behind is good and we should not change it but well thats just my opinion.

I am very happy that there are people like ShibeonBarkmont David Latapie that are steping up for this coin ! I will also do my best and i am sure the community will get this coin where it belongs. I hope they will be able to get in touch with the dev team soon and get some more information on the upcoming changes from there, such as wallet fix etc. We as community can do a lot but we for sure need some good dev's working on the technical part.

Lets all vote ( we are on 4-th place at allcrypt ... like ... COME OOON Smiley ) and help mint go to the right places Smiley
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools.com - Mining for Change!

Mine your coins while making a difference!  0.5% Manadatory Donation Fee goes to the BitGive Foundation.

All Donations collected for the month of February will goto the BitGive Foundation.
http://bitgivefoundation.org/

Current Coin Pools:
DOGECOIN = https://doge.charityminingpools.com
EARTHCOIN = https://eac.charityminingpools.com
LITECOIN = https://ltc.charityminingpools.com
LOTTOCOIN = https://lot.charityminingpools.com
MINTCOIN = https://mint.charityminingpools.com
NOBLECOIN = https://nobl.charityminingpools.com
STARCOIN = https://str.charityminingpools.com
WORLDCOIN = https://wdc.charityminingpools.com
MORE TO COME!

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.
Activity: 90
Where to place that MIntcoin.conf file?

C:\Users\accname\AppData\Roaming\mintcoin

you must have the same conf file in your wallet folder and in your roaming\mintcoin folder
Activity: 100
Seriously guys, the wallet is not in good shape. I usually open it every couple of days and for hours there's just no active connection. I've already all the nodes posted in these threads.

Same here, nothing is working. Have redone the 'mintcoin.conf' file several times with combinations and variations of the 'do it yourself' posts and nada, no connections. Very frustrating and hard to understand honestly. Maybe some more thought should have gone into this coin before launching it, this is frankly an unacceptable embarrassment and makes this coin look like a 'fly-by-night' operation. And yeah the DEV is sooooo busy all the time? I don't see any damn results at all. From the Logo, to the geocities website, to the refusal to bonus someone out of the premine to get this ball rolling. I also wonder who has all those offers on the Mintpal exchange? Who would be willing to sell such huge volumes at 3, 4 and 5 satoshi?

The whole thing stinks honestly, and the lack of professionalism that I have seen displayed by the 'wizard of oz' behind the scenes 'doing mystical work' that creates no positive tangible developments. The lack of functionality of this coin at such a young, tender, and VERY CRUCIAL age for long-term success is crazy, scary, and downright criminal.

Such a cool idea, such a great way to market a coin. So little EXECUTION! Do you want to be 'just another scamcoin' or do you want to be a legit challenger to bitcoin in the future? The time to decide is now. There is so much potential for fantastic riches here, but we need solid leadership and decision making.

I don't care that this coin is only __ days old.

I don't care to hear any excuses - 'busy working behind the scenes' 'devs too important to speak to the peasants' etc

Is it time to offer bounties out of the premine hoard to spur development, adoption, and innovation regarding MINTCOIN? I am not seeing those coins doing much good sitting by the billion at 3 satoshi in the Dev's personal treasure hoard.

USE THE PREMINE TO SPUR DEVELOPMENT - GET SOME HEAVY HITTERS ON BOARD WITH MARKING & WEB DEVELOPMENT. GET SOME CRYPTO PROS WHO HAVE BROUGHT SUCCESSFUL COINS UP BEFORE AS 'CONSULTANTS'  GET CREATIVE!

Do your fiduciary duty to your coinholders!

Currently there is a bounty for a tip bot on reddit. We are working on a new site that looks better. I am trying to help the community any way I can. I am working on the subreddit and the wiki. I agree things need to be addressed. I KNOW this coin can be a bitcoin challenger. If there is anything you think I can specifically do let me know. Right now I have big plans and will do nearly anything to get anyone and everyone to know about this coin.
Activity: 167
Where to place that MIntcoin.conf file?
Activity: 90
Seriously guys, the wallet is not in good shape. I usually open it every couple of days and for hours there's just no active connection. I've already all the nodes posted in these threads.

Same here, nothing is working. Have redone the 'mintcoin.conf' file several times with combinations and variations of the 'do it yourself' posts and nada, no connections. Very frustrating and hard to understand honestly. Maybe some more thought should have gone into this coin before launching it, this is frankly an unacceptable embarrassment and makes this coin look like a 'fly-by-night' operation. And yeah the DEV is sooooo busy all the time? I don't see any damn results at all. From the Logo, to the geocities website, to the refusal to bonus someone out of the premine to get this ball rolling. I also wonder who has all those offers on the Mintpal exchange? Who would be willing to sell such huge volumes at 3, 4 and 5 satoshi?

The whole thing stinks honestly, and the lack of professionalism that I have seen displayed by the 'wizard of oz' behind the scenes 'doing mystical work' that creates no positive tangible developments. The lack of functionality of this coin at such a young, tender, and VERY CRUCIAL age for long-term success is crazy, scary, and downright criminal.

Such a cool idea, such a great way to market a coin. So little EXECUTION! Do you want to be 'just another scamcoin' or do you want to be a legit challenger to bitcoin in the future? The time to decide is now. There is so much potential for fantastic riches here, but we need solid leadership and decision making.

I don't care to hear any excuses - 'busy working behind the scenes' 'devs too important to speak to the peasants' etc

Is it time to offer bounties out of the premine hoard to spur development, adoption, and innovation regarding MINTCOIN? I am not seeing those coins doing much good sitting by the billion at 3 satoshi in the Dev's personal treasure hoard.

USE THE PREMINE TO SPUR DEVELOPMENT - GET SOME HEAVY HITTERS ON BOARD WITH MARKING & WEB DEVELOPMENT. GET SOME CRYPTO PROS WHO HAVE BROUGHT SUCCESSFUL COINS UP BEFORE AS 'CONSULTANTS'  GET CREATIVE!

Try this, and call it Mintcoin.conf     not mintcoin.conf 

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=passwordhere
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=12789
port=12788
gen=0
server=1
addnode=184.72.188.245
addnode=162.243.4.85
addnode=115.28.140.128
addnode=113.135.64.107
addnode=27.33.253.164
addnode=86.26.190.235
addnode=153.19.215.115
addnode=115.28.134.205
addnode=223.152.73.253
addnode=122.178.204.154
addnode=115.28.162.160
addnode=81.108.157.78
addnode=180.112.221.68
addnode=120.144.87.195
addnode=31.53.158.152
addnode=50.102.222.206
addnode=60.182.177.105
addnode=217.118.83.145
addnode=119.119.151.106
addnode=218.77.97.176
addnode=182.112.134.112
addnode=106.68.126.251
addnode=195.38.122.80
addnode=162.243.4.85
addnode=62.221.120.216
addnode=49.66.59.73
addnode=124.168.123.204
addnode=223.198.48.85
addnode=162.223.48.19
addnode=212.247.109.253
addnode=188.162.40.67
addnode=24.49.13.97
addnode=203.208.83.100
addnode=91.2.7.117
addnode=80.123.21.76
addnode=14.148.0.173
addnode=64.58.130.180
addnode=89.168.237.30
addnode=122.224.95.209
addnode=182.112.134.112
addnode=95.89.180.80
addnode=77.254.241.222
addnode=92.13.231.33
Activity: 56

+1000000000000000, let the DEV see this!
Activity: 172

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
To all those having trouble syncing, it has something to do with the node list included in the announce page.  I couldn't get any connections with that list, I went into my conf, deleted all the nodes, and it fired up and started syncing right away.  Many of those nodes must be outdated or maxed out on connections.
i have gut feeling that mintcoin will to the moon!!!
 Cool, i bought doge from 28 and sold at 230.
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
mintcoin to the moon!!!! Grin Grin

Moon to crowded with other coins , get yourself an asteroid.
Mintcoin sets up first Mars colony, other coins jealous.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

Moon to crowded with other coins , get yourself an asteroid.
Activity: 770
Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

Trade Volume:
66.587 BTC

Tongue

Have not sold one Mint, yay!

That was panda coin ours looks more like

Opps! Sorry peeps for posting the wrong data.

Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

Trade Volume:
18.787 BTC

which means it is a great time to invest before this coin really takes off!
agree
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

Trade Volume:
66.587 BTC

Tongue

Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

Trade Volume:
18.787 BTC

agree

Looking at the sell vs the buy walls , that ain't looking good.
Activity: 100
Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

Trade Volume:
66.587 BTC

Tongue

Last Price:

24 Hour High:

24 Hour Low:

Trade Volume:
18.787 BTC

Jump to: