Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 927. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Basically this coin has a lot going for it, with one exception. It needs AN ACTIVE DEV.

Seriously worse coins with nothing innovative are worth more because of active community devs, good web sites, places to buy and spend the coins. That's how you build value in a coin.

This coin has a large trade volume considering it's not even a couple of weeks old, the dev's need to concentrate on getting the other bits in place and the price will increase substantially.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Come and play a scratch game! Win 10,000 MINTCOINS!

http://coinok.pw/scratch/mint
Activity: 210
Can the wallet binaries be configured to ship with basic config having the right nodes so users dont have to mess with it?

Whats causing the sync issue, lack of nodes or something in the source? If its lack od nodes I can bring up a VPS for the sole purpose of helping the network sync.

We need a fix for this asap, having a wallet working right from the start is a must.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
you have no idea of the amount of work needed behind the scenes.
I for one, would be interesting in what is required to do. Genuine curiosity. What kind of challenges do you encounter? Did you already created a coin earlier? What are the mistakes you would not do if you had to do it again?

Thanks for passing-by, your presence is important to keep the community alive!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Guys, what's the problem with hashrapid?My balance is just 0 after two hours mining with 6 mhash.
Activity: 84
My wallet doesn't want to synchronize

I am waiting for an hour now.  0 or 1 active connections to network.

Few days ago I had no problems with over 10 active connections constantly.

What happened?
Activity: 84
My wallet doesn't want to synchronize

I am waiting for an hour now.  0 or 1 active connections to network.

Few days ago I had no problems with over 10 active connections constantly.

What happened?
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
that price might have in the future?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
Hi everyone,

just a quick note to tell that we are well aware of everything mentioned above. We are working hard for this coin, I personally haven't taken a single day of rest since launch, you have no idea of the amount of work needed behind the scenes. So give us some time, Bitcoin is 5 years old, MintCoin is 9 days old, and we will support this coin as long as it's needed for it to succeed.

the only fact that you speaking on this topic is a good news.

I hope the mintcoin will pass Peercoin and NXT. Peercoin is still mining most of their new coins. NXT, so hard for commoners to mine anything without buying a large portion of stake.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

just a quick note to tell that we are well aware of everything mentioned above. We are working hard for this coin, I personally haven't taken a single day of rest since launch, you have no idea of the amount of work needed behind the scenes. So give us some time, Bitcoin is 5 years old, MintCoin is 9 days old, and we will support this coin as long as it's needed for it to succeed.

the only fact that you speaking on this topic is a good news.
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
I have constantly 65 connections to the Mintcoin network from my wallet. Never had a single issue since the launch of that coin.

Thats my MintCoin.conf:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXX
rpcport=12789
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

I only added that config for solo mining at the launch of this coin to connect with my mining rig. I didnt have to add any nodes, its syncing just fine. Im running Win 8.1 with disabled firewall and behind a firewalled router (fritz box).

Really like this coin, i think it has great potential. Going to buy more since its really cheap now (4 Sat) and try to stack 100 millions till mining phase is over. GO GO MINT!
Activity: 364
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the update, it is very reassuring to hear from you and to see you didn't all jet off somewhere warm already!!!! This coin is going to be big, the name is BRILLIANT and the concepts is BRILLIANT! Well done guys!
Activity: 364
ok but why the drop off?

No idea but with the diff down under 10, I'm hopping back on  Grin

That's what everyone is doing, it goes down to 5, everyone piles on back up to 14-15, everyone gets back off and it falls to 5 again.  Meanwhile those of us constantly mining get bloody bouncing difficulties Tongue

I'm still mining Mintcoin at fast-mint.hashrapid.com and will do so for at least the next 5 or 6 days.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the update!! Breaks are needed though!!
Activity: 224
So, leaving my wallet open could help others to sync?

i don't know, but i do it.

Yes it does Smiley If you type getinfo in the console you see what your node is.
Activity: 325
Hi everyone,

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

i don't know, but i do it.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Let's play the MintCoin Scratch Game!

We've added a big prize of 10,000 MINTS!  Hooray!  Cheesy

http://coinok.pw/scratch/mint

Good luck!
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
Jump to: