Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 94. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
This weekend is going to be one of the hardest dumps Mint has ever had. You still have a chance to sell your coins before the really big dump happens. It's about to start. Dump your coins now while they're still worth something. Don't wait till everyone else starts dumping.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I just invested 0.1 BTC into MINT lets see it go to the moon!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Dump all your mint now before everyone else does.

Sorry,
my Doctor told me to ignore those random bodiless voices that come out of nowhere.  Smiley
i just up my medication until i can't hear ya.  

AG18
Dump all your mint now before everyone else does.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Anyone please!
Any updates on new wallet development. I mean if defined in %, how far have we come with it? I am very excited about reduction in resource usage that devs are trying to achieve. TIA

hey sorry i didn't see this sooner. We're getting closer to our goal, but still have a lot to do. One thing that was really stalling the future development was the VERY old code base that MINT was originally forked from. when you trace the path back to BTC, you find that MINT was based off of 0.7.2, which is ancient now.

A big priority for us during this update, and one that needs to come before any other features are implimented, is bringing that old code base into a more recent state. We're also moving to a newer build system durring this update that is more robust.

So while I can't really give you a completion % value, I can say that we're certainly much closer to an internal release candidate than we were a month ago.

Very cool! Thanks for doing all this work Smiley

Donating 10% of every stake. I hope other will do this too

Activity: 750
Anyone please!
Any updates on new wallet development. I mean if defined in %, how far have we come with it? I am very excited about reduction in resource usage that devs are trying to achieve. TIA

hey sorry i didn't see this sooner. We're getting closer to our goal, but still have a lot to do. One thing that was really stalling the future development was the VERY old code base that MINT was originally forked from. when you trace the path back to BTC, you find that MINT was based off of 0.7.2, which is ancient now.

A big priority for us during this update, and one that needs to come before any other features are implimented, is bringing that old code base into a more recent state. We're also moving to a newer build system durring this update that is more robust.

So while I can't really give you a completion % value, I can say that we're certainly much closer to an internal release candidate than we were a month ago.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Anyone please!
how can I contact the dev team ? Help needed

Yep, here or IRC. Do note, however, that this week is a holiday week in the US (where most of the team reside). Support requests may be delayed a bit.
Also, please try to be as detailed and descriptive of your issue as possible. include OS, specific client version, and (if applicable) any error messages.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
how can I contact the dev team ? Help needed

Activity: 336
Now is the time to exit. Don't wait until it's too late! Don't be the bagholder when it goes to zero satoshis and gets de listed from every exchange! Get out while you can! Dump Now! Abandon Ship!!!!

Ignore mode ON!
Please take your trolling somewhere else nobody gives a shit about it Wink

Now go back and suck on your mom-ma's titties it's lunchtime.
Activity: 442
I predict that mintcoin will go down 10% or more in the next 48 hours. Dump now heed my warning.

i like yer post in Sept. better , the one with Mint being $1 or $2 bucks by 2020. Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12556119
bitcoin: 10k-100k
ltc:1k-10k
mintcoin: 1-2 dollar
doge: 1-2 dollar
novacoin:$100-$1000
gold: 10k-100k
silver:1k-10k
dollar: .05c-.10c in today's money
taco: 20 dollars
gas: 150 dollars/gallon

AG18
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
I predict that mintcoin will go down 10% or more in the next 48 hours. Dump now heed my warning.

10% movement on any crypto during any given day is not that out of the ordinary.  Not much of a prediction.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
As someone that has always been PPC as #1 coin I think that MintCoin is one coin that has been honest and consistent over a long time.
Now is the time to exit. Don't wait until it's too late! Don't be the bagholder when it goes to zero satoshis and gets de listed from every exchange! Get out while you can! Dump Now! Abandon Ship!!!!

how about you heed your own advice and get out of this thread?
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable. If you see a bandwagon, it is already too late to get on. During these down times, don't be shy about going against the trend and investing, you could make a fortune by making a bold move. There are no sure bets in the world of investing; there is risk in everything. Be prepared for the ups and downs. Be prepared to see your investment sink lower before it turns around and starts to pay off. You need to believe in something in order to achieve it. You have to take risks. There is nothing for nothing. In order to enjoy the harvest of future profits, the seeds must be planted in the ground before it grows.
Mint already touched 5 satoshi. It will go lower. Dump all your mintcoin now. Don't wait for it to go to less than zero satoshi. Dump your coins fast while they are still worth anything.

Jr. member, huh? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: