Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 92. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/MINT/markets.php

Interesting spread between bids and asks. Arbitrage opportunity? something wrong with exchanges?

Well, Cyrptsy and Bter are not without their issues,

But, it's starting to look like some pre-pump action to me. The calm before the storm. A little shake-out. Maybe a little battle to manipulate and suppress the price of the coin as long as possible; ...as long as possible, but without risking too much coin and causing too much volume to attract attention. No major mega-dumping going on, which is a sign there is strong unwavering demand by most holders. It is times like this that are so interesting. You can tell they are trying to push it as low as possible, but are really afraid to put too much at stake to do it.  When the timing is right, it will pop! and we could be right back up past 20+ Sats or whatever. And if starting from a low base price like 5 Sats, Right after the few BTC holding it at 6-7 Sats, there is basically nothing left to hold it down, it could easily rocket up past 10 Sats and instant 100% gain flashes up on the charts, ...Nothing like a 100% + price spike, with a solid bit of volume to draw attention and momentum could pick up even more. But who knows, how low will people let it go first? Nobody knows, that's the thing, it is a bit like poker, and everyone's cards you can't see and you bet, and call peoples bluffs. A lot of market psychology. I have some buy orders in so just in case, if it does goes even lower, I'll make them pay to play this game haha. Time will tell, I suppose.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30

Interesting spread between bids and asks. Arbitrage opportunity? something wrong with exchanges?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Bittrex support hasn't heard from mintcoin team in a while, they are interested in adding the coin. Please if anyone can contact them and get us listed there. I told them that people are working on their own time & money so there might be a delay in response. Please devs or cryptomommy contact them. thanks Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Will try tomorrow the bootstrap route to see if there are any problems.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
This wallet takes forever to sync up.. Sad It doesn't like the Bootstrap file either..

Come on Wallet!! SYNC!!! Uggh..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
i havnt fired up my mint coin wallet in ages, whats the latest wallet?
Activity: 546
The bigger the block the more likely it is it will stake soon after hitting 20 days of coinage.

Yes I know , but what to set it at ?   like 500  or 1000, or 5000. I'm not sure .

I have adopted the policy of 100k minimum block size personally as I like my blocks to stake very shortly after reaching maturity.

so 25000 or 50000 will work right, just take a little longer ?

correct

ty  why I was asking all I got is 200k , so I seeing the best way to put then in good  block size.

Activity: 703
Merit: 250
The bigger the block the more likely it is it will stake soon after hitting 20 days of coinage.

Yes I know , but what to set it at ?   like 500  or 1000, or 5000. I'm not sure .

I have adopted the policy of 100k minimum block size personally as I like my blocks to stake very shortly after reaching maturity.

correct

Activity: 750

Yes I know , but what to set it at ?   like 500  or 1000, or 5000. I'm not sure .

Activity: 574
Hello

I'm new

in the coin control , what is the Blocks size  for staking ?

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Been a while since I have checked in with MINT.
Hey presstab, can you add Southxchange to your website for Market data for Mintcoin? I noticed it is not on there.

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/MINT/BTC

Added support for MINT on southxchange Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
We are on another Exchange.. Check it out!!

https://btcpool.exchange/
Activity: 750
how can I contact the dev team ? Help needed

Yep, here or IRC. Do note, however, that this week is a holiday week in the US (where most of the team reside). Support requests may be delayed a bit.
Also, please try to be as detailed and descriptive of your issue as possible. include OS, specific client version, and (if applicable) any error messages.

would you please inform me who should I contact for technical support on mint wallet?

Thank you very much

You can contact me here, or any of the IRC channel ops
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
how can I contact the dev team ? Help needed

Yep, here or IRC. Do note, however, that this week is a holiday week in the US (where most of the team reside). Support requests may be delayed a bit.
Also, please try to be as detailed and descriptive of your issue as possible. include OS, specific client version, and (if applicable) any error messages.

would you please inform me who should I contact for technical support on mint wallet?

Thank you very much
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some

1 year ago, on December 1, 2014, MINT had a total coin supply base of 20,327,200,230

Today, on December 1, 2015, MINT had a total coin supply base of 22,480,228,460

The difference, is an increase of 2,153,028,230 coins, or 10.6%, year over year.

Note:
Last year, during this time, Mintcoin was still staking/minting at the 20% APR (annual percentage rate) up through about December 15th  2014, or thereabouts when the rate dropped to the 15% APR.

Conclusion:
10.6% divided by 15% = 70.6%
Thus, overall, 70.6% of the coins were being actively staked/minted in the last year.

Assuming the same overall minting participation rate going forward, we can expect the MINT coin supply to grow by roughly 7.6% over the next year. It is worth noting that this is a rate comparable to Bitcoin's current coin supply growth rate.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Been a while since I have checked in with MINT.
Hey presstab, can you add Southxchange to your website for Market data for Mintcoin? I noticed it is not on there.

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/MINT/BTC

Pages:
Jump to: