Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 963. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Just a quick heads up, was moving some various coins around today and had the utter misfortune to deal with cryptsy on one - I would be amazed if this hasn't been said already so apologies if i missed it already but i did so i have wasted a whole day with support tickets, missing withdrawals, no response to support tickets and still now 12 hours later missing 10K doge.

What a shower of ....
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
wallet keeps having problems connecting even with the .conf
Activity: 126
Keep mining people! This coin is way undervalued at the moment but this is not a surprise at all, given the distribution mode we have chosen. In four weeks, things will be very different. We have a long term vision, we are ambitious, we really want this coin to succeed. We are working hard on it and this is just the beginning...

Im allways here and mine Mint, i hope it will pay back in future Cheesy

Just hit 10mio MINT Cheesy
Activity: 325
mintcointeam: Status of my proposition to cooperate with Linux Mint distro devs?

Just contacted them. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Cant wait to see the new web page Smiley
Also i hope we will see some big exchanges soon, so we see some real volume and attention to the coin.
Mining hard for the moment. Keeping it minty fresh Smiley
Activity: 224
Everyone is so inside the mining process. Do you ever think about how this coin will keep up for next weeks?
Or will it be the next pump and dump coin?

yeah I do and know I can make a profit in the short term and hopefully long term as well. It's a distribution method that is untested as far as I know, the market will decide how it goes Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
mintcointeam: Status of my proposition to cooperate with Linux Mint distro devs?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Aside from a few growing pains from the pools, I am glad I got in early on this one.  The benefit of very little energy over-head for a crypto is not lost on me.  That's the biggest cost hurdle to overcome as a miner.  Hopefully we have a smooth transition to the PoS method!
Please, don't post your address here for the Facebook giveaway. Giveaways are no longer allowed here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
I liked the facebook page my adress: Mfio3kkRuyKFtiaN3qQ2RCrW1fkd8GaSxM

Keep mining people! This coin is way undervalued at the moment but this is not a surprise at all, given the distribution mode we have chosen. In four weeks, things will be very different. We have a long term vision, we are ambitious, we really want this coin to succeed. We are working hard on it and this is just the beginning...
Activity: 112
Screw all of the pools I've been on.  Got scammed over at hashrapid out of 400k, now I switch to coins4everyone and its been down, and now they raise the threshold for withdrawls to 100k? wtf?  I guess a bunch of fisherprice admins run these mint pools. 

10k for minium withdraw is ok , but they have my coins there!!!
Activity: 96
Everyone is so inside the mining process. Do you ever think about how this coin will keep up for next weeks?
Or will it be the next pump and dump coin?
Activity: 96
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Missing some 50k myself from old hashrapid server. But meh.

Go here to get them
http://162.243.4.85
Activity: 424
Anyone have details of the block halving?   is it based on time or block number?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Missing some 50k myself from old hashrapid server. But meh.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Screw all of the pools I've been on.  Got scammed over at hashrapid out of 400k, now I switch to coins4everyone and its been down, and now they raise the threshold for withdrawls to 100k? wtf?  I guess a bunch of fisherprice admins run these mint pools. 

Go here and withdrawal http://162.243.4.85
I thought that I had lost 2mil but they were still there Smiley I think hes just busy
We're you able to do a manual withdrawal?  I tried, but it hasn't processed after many hours.

I was able to do a manual withdrawal from the old server last night.  Had to wait for about 10 mins. before it arrived.

Anyone got any payouts from blocks 11353 up to 12035 ?  Looks like the pool owner kept the coins for himself.  I would not be saying this, but the same thing happened to his COINO pool last week while he was "upgrading" the server.

Well personally for me there is 2.5mill missing somewhere. Could be more.. I was hashing away at 25k and should have had at least another 2-3 mill out. (Should have been even more if poxy server was not offline for a period of time)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
It went from 5 sat to 4 on a newly opened exchange, looks like 25% to me. Explanation: dumb miners dumping at any price xD But soon won't be profitable to do this anymore.
Also: sell orders at 5 are shrinking, while buy orders at 4 are growing.

Why they don't hold it ? Miners clearly don't believe in that coin.

I'll wait for it to go down before buying any. It is now a 4 but it could go down if a massive dump happen.

Most miners just set to autosell. The coin is on few a barely known exchanges. Buy demand is withstanding pretty well under these conditions, imho.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Why they don't hold it ? Miners clearly don't believe in that coin.

How many exchanges have it and what are the perceived notions about those exchanges?

I think that has something to do with it.
Jump to: