Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 962. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Everyone is so inside the mining process. Do you ever think about how this coin will keep up for next weeks?
Or will it be the next pump and dump coin?

yeah I do and know I can make a profit in the short term and hopefully long term as well. It's a distribution method that is untested as far as I know, the market will decide how it goes Wink

Agreed, everything is high risk with alts, but even totally useless coins with nothing new like moon or leaf reached some 30-40 sat and sitting on 10-13 now xD So xD Today price for mint seems low to me.

Mint is worth at the absolute least 10 Satoshi. Look at the price of dogecoin, then look at the price of mint and think.

Once we become a 99% proof of stake coin the price will rise.

Also, UNO UNO UNO get one!
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
A new giveaway has just started on CryptocoinTalk. Limited to the first 1000 posters.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/4923-mintcoin-giveaway-here-on-cryptocointalk-5000-mint/

Also, don't forget to upvote and comment here to add MINT on CoinedUp

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xk8ge/please_add_mintcoin/

And to vote for MINT here:

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Only 16 positions to go!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
my wallet isn't syncing, again.

I have the conf from op, added a few other nodes I saw through some of this thread, it connects on occasion to one, then goes right back to no connections.

help please.

I watched your posts, and this not first post about problem with sync of walet,  maybe the problem is not the fault of the program Wink

Possibly, but this is the first issue I have had with the Mint wallet at all.
Benjamins wallet gave me trouble for days, after many days of working just fine, due to no changes on my end.
I don't fuck with the wallets or files, I leave em be. They are on my miner, since I don't feel safe with em on my laptop, and nothing is done on there other than mining. (and wallet shit)

Thanks for not helping out. mighty kind of you.

I just started with mint yesterday and have been having the same issue. After opening + closing it a few times yesterday it finally synced, but then I closed it later, and am having the same issue again now.
Activity: 168

I have the conf from op, added a few other nodes I saw through some of this thread, it connects on occasion to one, then goes right back to no connections.

help please.

I watched your posts, and this not first post about problem with sync of walet,  maybe the problem is not the fault of the program Wink

Possibly, but this is the first issue I have had with the Mint wallet at all.
Benjamins wallet gave me trouble for days, after many days of working just fine, due to no changes on my end.
I don't fuck with the wallets or files, I leave em be. They are on my miner, since I don't feel safe with em on my laptop, and nothing is done on there other than mining. (and wallet shit)

Thanks for not helping out. mighty kind of you.

Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
We have to distribute the coin much more and do more promotion. The concept is great, but it doesn't matter, if miners keep mining and hold the coin, when there are no buyers, because they couldn't get in early and feel cheated.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
Everyone is so inside the mining process. Do you ever think about how this coin will keep up for next weeks?

yeah I do and know I can make a profit in the short term and hopefully long term as well. It's a distribution method that is untested as far as I know, the market will decide how it goes Wink

long term of the coin is a (almost) pure pos coin, you mainly get new coins from the coins you hold, instead of mining. It is an energy efficient way to generate new coins. That's why mintcoin is green!
Activity: 182
what is the total amount of coins for this alt?

edit: ah 70 billion
Activity: 182
Been using coins4everyone for a few days, good pool.  Smiley

second this, just did a test withdrawl, no problems, got it within minutes
now having sync problems with the client though
Activity: 100
PL

help please.

Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Been using coins4everyone for a few days, good pool.  Smiley
Activity: 168

help please.
Activity: 154
-> Come on to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com!

Still with 0% fee on MintCoin mining.
Absolute 0 fee (including Auto & Manual payments).

To get plenty of coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3445
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* 0% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power! ;-)
Activity: 112
mintcointeam: Status of my proposition to cooperate with Linux Mint distro devs?

Just contacted them. Wink

By the way, I use Linux Mint as a live distribution in case I need access hard drive files at boot failure on computers. This distribution is my favourite

It's a good lite distro Smiley

Just a quick heads up, was moving some various coins around today and had the utter misfortune to deal with cryptsy on one - I would be amazed if this hasn't been said already so apologies if i missed it already but i did so i have wasted a whole day with support tickets, missing withdrawals, no response to support tickets and still now 12 hours later missing 10K doge.

What a shower of ....

Cryptsy sucks, look at mcxnow, everything on this market is working perfectly and smoothly. I'm waiting only for a kick in cryptsy ass like in mtgox's.
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
On cryptsy it took just over 24 hours for a canceled doge transaction to refund, transfer in to show up, and for my ticket to be responded to.. but they did fix it/it caught up.   Tongue
Activity: 224

Agreed, everything is high risk with alts, but even totally useless coins with nothing new like moon or leaf reached some 30-40 sat and sitting on 10-13 now xD So xD Today price for mint seems low to me.

That's why I am holding onto MINT, unique distribution Cheesy
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Just a quick heads up, was moving some various coins around today and had the utter misfortune to deal with cryptsy on one - I would be amazed if this hasn't been said already so apologies if i missed it already but i did so i have wasted a whole day with support tickets, missing withdrawals, no response to support tickets and still now 12 hours later missing 10K doge.

What a shower of ....

Read their blog post about the oversize doge wallet.  You'll have to generate a new wallet address.  That way, you'll have to wait half a day instead of a full day.  Smiley

Annoyingly i did, and generated a new address but still fell foul somehow! Lesson learnt for me, just hope they pay me back my 10K
Activity: 96

What a shower of ....

There are a lot of people around with the same deposit and/or withdrawal problem regarding various alts, not only DOGE. I am waiting more than two days. Now I don't know what will be, but if they won't give as our coins, they deserve a lawsuit. I think victims should come together and take action. If there are technical problems, they have to warn traders. Instead they announce in the blog to deposit larger amounts of DOGE in one transaction to not to mess up their system. Strange enough!
Should MINT be accepted in cryptsy? Yes and no.....
Activity: 96
mintcointeam: Status of my proposition to cooperate with Linux Mint distro devs?

Just contacted them. Wink

By the way, I use Linux Mint as a live distribution in case I need access hard drive files at boot failure on computers. This distribution is my favourite
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

What a shower of ....

Read their blog post about the oversize doge wallet.  You'll have to generate a new wallet address.  That way, you'll have to wait half a day instead of a full day.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

Jump to: