Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 959. (Read 1369777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
1st reward halving today?
legendary
Activity: 1190
I'm vote for MINT and support this coin!  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You can test your wallet Smiley
Activity: 100
PL
The faucet for MintCoin on EarnCryptoCoins is now opened! You can get from 1 to 2 MINT every hour!

i must put some mint on it, but why only 2 mint for hour? this is nothing.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
only 1 block for every 5 minutes on HashRapid? that's low

Yes not really very rapid hashing is it Smiley
Activity: 70
The faucet for MintCoin on EarnCryptoCoins is now opened! You can get from 1 to 2 MINT every hour!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Hi,

I locked my wallet, but now it says it is not minting anymore. Anybody know how to get rid of that?

''1.  Open the client.
2.  Go to Help > Debug Window > Console and enter what is below

walletpassphrase "your wallet password" 50000 true

3.  Enter the wallet password above without the quotes.  The 50000 is the total time it will be unlocked.
4.  You should now see the lock icon on the bottom right corner of the wallet look like it's unlocked.''

Btw, MpnruDLsBznXqZoE4NJz6EmKHMt5nhN4tW Wink

Thanks! Smiley

Hi,

Noticed my wallet was locked again. Is there a way to unlock it indefinately?

Nobody knows a way to fix this?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xk8ge/please_add_mintcoin/

57 votes up  59 down?    Whyyyyyyy?

Because there are more people who don't own mint but other coins than people owning mint
Activity: 224
Why is my miner banned on HashRapid ?
If you're using cgminer, lower your intensity and also add "--no-submit-stale" to the .bat file. I've had a high number of stales when going higher than 17, especially so when at 19, and 20 is right out.

+1

Too high intensity makes hashing unstable. It is better to have a little bit less kh/s, but steady workload

Up the memclock and gpu engine instead. I am maxing out my cards, intensity = 17, not many stales, rejects or HW.
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
only 1 block for every 5 minutes on HashRapid? that's low
legendary
You didn't get the joke ^^'
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
Jesus this mining hands out a lot of coins. 10k coins in 30 minutes, yes pls.

Wow! Many coins! So PoW/PoS  -> bam 290 satoshi Grin

290 satoshi:)))) if we hit 10 satoshi it will be amazing:))
legendary
Jesus this mining hands out a lot of coins. 10k coins in 30 minutes, yes pls.

Wow! Many coins! So PoW/PoS  -> bam 290 satoshi Grin
Activity: 96
If you're using cgminer, lower your intensity and also add "--no-submit-stale" to the .bat file. I've had a high number of stales when going higher than 17, especially so when at 19, and 20 is right out.

+1

Too high intensity makes hashing unstable. It is better to have a little bit less kh/s, but steady workload
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Activity: 84
I also voted on both sites
Shouldn't we work on Mintcoin subreddit page design? I think it's mandatory action. People have to start accept this coin seriously.
For the first time in my mining experience my hardware found block (as far as I was checking charts). And it happened with Mintcoin mining. Now I like this coin even more Smiley
When you found a block you receive a bonus or what?

No nothing special received, it's just a pleasant moment to see my nick in blocks chart
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
OMG i just realised that once this hit a big exchange like cryptsy it could be worth so much more then it's going for now.
I think i'll mint the shit out of it for a wile and see what it brings me after the first year.  Cool

Cryptsy is peace of crap. The delays for deposits and withdrawals takes hours, days, weeks. Do we need to give them our minted coin to trade with and earn money for themselves. Today they removed DOGE from trade charts without any warning. Now it's back it seems. They are stressing customers a lot. Am still waiting for deposit almost 3 days.
I am against Cryptsy!!! This coin must have that poise. There are many other big exchanges around. Lets land Mintcoin trades in an friendly for user environment.

P.S.Of course, no one can forbid them add Mintcoin to trades.

+1 Just lost 24 hours of my life dealing with crypsty, utter joke of a site
Activity: 224

You are either submitting stales or getting to many rejects.
Jump to: