Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 960. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast
For the first time in my mining experience my hardware found block (as far as I was checking charts). And it happened with Mintcoin mining. Now I like this coin even more Smiley
When you found a block you receive a bonus or what?
Crypto Enthusiast
One major aspect when a coin is listed is the trading volume on other exchanges, the involvement of the community and the devs.
I could suggest coinex.pw they are fast, stable, nice volume .

The coinex.pw admin is captainfuture, you can fund him on the chat on coinexcp or here , on bitcointalk using the same name captainfuture
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
For the first time in my mining experience my hardware found block (as far as I was checking charts). And it happened with Mintcoin mining. Now I like this coin even more Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xk8ge/please_add_mintcoin/

57 votes up  59 down?    Whyyyyyyy?

people don't like Mint....cause they want their coins listed  Tongue
Activity: 100
PL
Activity: 96
OMG i just realised that once this hit a big exchange like cryptsy it could be worth so much more then it's going for now.
I think i'll mint the shit out of it for a wile and see what it brings me after the first year.  Cool

Cryptsy is peace of crap. The delays for deposits and withdrawals takes hours, days, weeks. Do we need to give them our minted coin to trade with and earn money for themselves. Today they removed DOGE from trade charts without any warning. Now it's back it seems. They are stressing customers a lot. Am still waiting for deposit almost 3 days.
I am against Cryptsy!!! This coin must have that poise. There are many other big exchanges around. Lets land Mintcoin trades in an friendly for user environment.

P.S.Of course, no one can forbid them add Mintcoin to trades.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
OMG i just realised that once this hit a big exchange like cryptsy it could be worth so much more then it's going for now.
I think i'll mint the shit out of it for a wile and see what it brings me after the first year.  Cool
Crypto Enthusiast
Why is my miner banned on HashRapid ?
Activity: 154
-> Come on to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com!

Still with 0% fee on MintCoin mining.
Absolute 0 fee (including Auto & Manual payments).

To get plenty of coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3445
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* 0% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power! ;-)
Activity: 154
Been using coins4everyone for a few days, good pool.  Smiley

second this, just did a test withdrawl, no problems, got it within minutes
now having sync problems with the client though

Thanks mates! ;-)
About the wallet, try too add less but working nodes instead of a full list of old nodes; that might help.
Activity: 39
Someone please tell me there is a way to get this fucking wallet to sync?

Windows 7. Tried the mintcoin.conf file.
Activity: 294
Jesus this mining hands out a lot of coins. 10k coins in 30 minutes, yes pls.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Goodbye Maxcoin mining Hello mint, fuck why didn't I see this 5 days ago.  Huh

I felt the same way after wasting a couple of hours there! Luckily for me I found MINT shortly after Smiley

There's still plenty of MINT still to be mined so you didn't completely miss the boat! Plus there's a 10k giveaway at the Facebook page, among other giveaways. Check out the original post!
Activity: 294
Goodbye Maxcoin mining Hello mint, fuck why didn't I see this 5 days ago.  Huh
Activity: 42
The chart is totally wrong.  The 5% increase is wrong.  49,000,000 + 5% does not get you 77,000,0000  - Nice try but the entire thing needs redone.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
excellent chart, that would be very beneficial for the dev.

Reminder to everyone, if you have not placed your ten votes for mint today at allcrypt:  http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Activity: 100
PL

Check out this potential minting profit!

Dev doo separate tread with this ,people must see how much they can earn ,and somehow we need to encourage new.
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
come on people, lets be more active ! we are not even on the main page of the Altcoin threads ! ( now we are ofc Smiley

SO what is the advantage of Mintcoin vs other POW/POS coin?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
come on people, lets be more active ! we are not even on the main page of the Altcoin threads ! ( now we are ofc Smiley
Jump to: