Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 15. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 250
what if i buy a small amount of the tokens? what then?
Activity: 238
Yes, since not everyone is a stunning trader)))it would be awesome to have some manual.
Activity: 375
Merit: 255
will there be a video how to use the product?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi is everything still on track for feb?  Really excited about using miro.
Hello, yep) if something happens - we'll announce
Activity: 375
Merit: 255
Hi is everything still on track for feb?  Really excited about using miro.
Activity: 195
How can I buy mirocana ICO?
So the 25% commissions are not paid from the profits generated by the invested capital?

That’s right.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
So the 25% commissions are not paid from the profits generated by the invested capital?
Some messages before, in telegram, asked if each month they would be paying 25% of the rent for the service. However, it is not clear to me how it would be paid, if I have 10,000 tokens I look, would you discount 25% to pay for the service? or should I buy more tokens I look to cover the expenses of the corresponding month. Or should I buy more tokens each month to cover the monthly payment? Sorry for the translation, but I'm using a Google translator
you should buy MIRO to cover the fee, yes. Because if the system charges from your balance 25% while you have 10000 - it will stop working.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Some messages before, in telegram, asked if each month they would be paying 25% of the rent for the service. However, it is not clear to me how it would be paid, if I have 10,000 tokens I look, would you discount 25% to pay for the service? or should I buy more tokens I look to cover the expenses of the corresponding month. Or should I buy more tokens each month to cover the monthly payment? Sorry for the translation, but I'm using a Google translator
How long does it take usually for LTC to be transferred?

It depends on the amount
I think it could take max some hours
Have you got any problem?
How long does it take usually for LTC to be transferred?
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
hallo dev.
I see a lot of people buy tokens miro
and already sold ETH 2,000 then how many thousand miro to be sold when token sale
Yep, Congrats guys! I notice a high demand and actitity of some group of investors last evening. They are interested in a rather solid investment Wink I guess Mirocana will raise much more when allow us to use Oranda in real time and it will happen in the near term.
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
hallo dev.
I see a lot of people buy tokens miro
and already sold ETH 2,000 then how many thousand miro to be sold when token sale
what is the cost of 1 unit = $?

1 MIRO is 0,001 ETH, in usd - not sure, tell you a bit later
Activity: 195
what is the cost of 1 unit = $?
Can I do one suggestion .. ??
Oanda is not registered in any particular country.
Can I add pepperstone to MIRO..?

Hmm, that should be discussed...no information about others.
Can I do one suggestion .. ??
Oanda is not registered in any particular country.
Can I add pepperstone to MIRO..?
Not really, I wanted to know if profit is determined in $ value of the portfolio, or by how much the crypto trading product outperforms bitcoin (because you use it as a benchmark). If profit is based on $ value, then we (mirocana users) may have to pay quite a bit in fees only because for example the bitcoin price increased. So I think it is important to know for everyone.
Okay, I'll clarify that. Thanks for making question exact
Pages:
Jump to: