Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 16. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 250
Not really, I wanted to know if profit is determined in $ value of the portfolio, or by how much the crypto trading product outperforms bitcoin (because you use it as a benchmark). If profit is based on $ value, then we (mirocana users) may have to pay quite a bit in fees only because for example the bitcoin price increased. So I think it is important to know for everyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
For the crypto-trading product I still have one question. The website says that bitcoin is used as a benchmark to set targets, but is bitcoin also used to benchmark the profit? In other words, if my external exchange portfolio contains 1 bitcoin, and the bitcoin price goes up by $1000, do I pay $250 worth in MIRO, or do I pay no fees at al?
You pay fees anyway, monthly. System charges them in MIRO from your Mirocana account balance.
If that's what you wanted to know.
Activity: 238
For the crypto-trading product I still have one question. The website says that bitcoin is used as a benchmark to set targets, but is bitcoin also used to benchmark the profit? In other words, if my external exchange portfolio contains 1 bitcoin, and the bitcoin price goes up by $1000, do I pay $250 worth in MIRO, or do I pay no fees at al?
Can I see that instruction?
If I first sent my ETH and then filled out my account? will I be credited with MIRO?
Yes if you've done everything correct, MIRO will be credited to your dashboard in your account.
Activity: 375
Merit: 255
If I first sent my ETH and then filled out my account? will I be credited with MIRO?
me I send 0.003 BTC on my but so far my tokens still do not drop and so help me
Please wait for a few hours for it to reflect in your account
Activity: 195
me I send 0.003 BTC on my but so far my tokens still do not drop and so help me
So literally yes, Mirocana will help you to earn crypto coins if you get an access to crypto-currency market. You need to have at least 5000 Miro to get access, and system will start to work from February 2018.
Any idea when trades start in oanda account after linking it?

Now Oanda works in test mode, and there was an information about 2-3 days, for now less, to get access to trades for everyone, so you need to wait a little and we will announce when it’s ok)
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Any idea when trades start in oanda account after linking it?

I mean if the Miro, for using the service in Forex are being deducted for the payment of the service or already with the one with the 10,000 the service is paid?
Fees will be taken monthly. At the same time you need to always have appropriate amount of tokens for access to market, 10000 tokens for access to currency market, for example.
I mean if the Miro, for using the service in Forex are being deducted for the payment of the service or already with the one with the 10,000 the service is paid?
Fees will be taken monthly. At the same time you need to always have appropriate amount of tokens for access to market, 10000 tokens for access to currency market, for example.
then 10,000 is participation minimum the Forex market, but the first month payment is 25% of those 10,000? for the second month should I buy other 2,500 I look and continue using platform?
Thanks for the answer, so 5001 MIRO only buys me access during the no-fee period, right? 1st month that fees are introduced and I make a profit, 25% of that profit (say 11 MIRO) gets deducted from my MIRO balance, leaving only 4990 on my account. Not enough to continue trading crypto using your system. Am I right?
After the no-fee period system starts to charge 25%. If you want to continue using our product you should buy MIRO on exchanges to put on your Mirocana account balance, so the system could continue working. That's why it's better to  buy more MIRO, especially now, when there are bonuses.
Thanks for the answer, so 5001 MIRO only buys me access during the no-fee period, right? 1st month that fees are introduced and I make a profit, 25% of that profit (say 11 MIRO) gets deducted from my MIRO balance, leaving only 4990 on my account. Not enough to continue trading crypto using your system. Am I right?
Activity: 195
ha, i've registered again - and new key was emailed me.

my main account i've registered early october - there was no private key by email
no i have no receved email from micocana ?
When you create Mirocana account the key comes to your e-mail.
Pages:
Jump to: