Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 17. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 250
no i have no receved email from micocana ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
what i do i have forget my key ? please help me

That's bad, you had to keep it in order to get access to your personal account... Has it came to your email? Maybe it's somewhere in your mail, check, please
what i do i have forget my key ? please help me
2 questions: 1) Does the 8 months no-fee period start at the end of the ICO or only once the investment product is available (crypto/poloniex product seems to be planned a few months from now)? 2) Is the 5000 MIRO an entry requirement for the crypto product and can these funds be used/consumed or does my balance need to stay above 5000 in order to keep acces to the AI trader product
1) It starts then, when you start to use the product. So you could built trustworthy relationships with the system. 2) Second; you are required to have at least 5000 MIRO to use product for crypto-currency. You should hold this amount, cause the system manages your funds, not Mirocana balance
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
2 questions: 1) Does the 8 months no-fee period start at the end of the ICO or only once the investment product is available (crypto/poloniex product seems to be planned a few months from now)? 2) Is the 5000 MIRO an entry requirement for the crypto product and can these funds be used/consumed or does my balance need to stay above 5000 in order to keep acces to the AI trader product
What is the gurentee for investment products works 100% what happens when the product work badly.. It will cause to loss.. How you face to that problem
We are unable to guarantee that you will have only profitable months, especially if you select high target return (with higher risks). We are focused on the accuracy of predictions and we are not in hurry, that is why for the first 8 months after a Token Sale we will not charge any commissions or fees for our service. We want to build a long-term and trustful relationships with our customers.
Activity: 238
What is the gurentee for investment products works 100% what happens when the product work badly.. It will cause to loss.. How you face to that problem
Is this a lending program token
I  not sure what you exactly mean. For now we have Token sale when you can purchase MIRO tokens. To get access to our investment products you should have at least 5000 MIRO for crypto-currency market, 10000 MIRO for currency and be in top200 token-holders to get access to the stock market product. But there is no minimum to invest, so join us here: https://app.mirocana.com
Activity: 238
Is this a lending program token
Where can I buy 9 ETH? Because the website where I redirected the Mirocana website only allows the purchase of $ 320 USD in ETH?
You can pay with bitcoin if you have or change it to Eth on every exchange.
Activity: 375
Merit: 255
Where can I buy 9 ETH? Because the website where I redirected the Mirocana website only allows the purchase of $ 320 USD in ETH?
When does the automated Poloniex / Bittrex trading go live?  Or is it already live?
it's not launched yet, but we throw all our efforts to make it
Activity: 375
Merit: 255
When does the automated Poloniex / Bittrex trading go live?  Or is it already live?
How much is minimum tokens to buy?

No minimum, 1 MIRO is 0.001 ETH. Maximum funds to be raised during crowd-sale is  60,000 ETH. To access our product for Currency Market you need to have 10,000 MIRO tokens on your balance. To get access to our product for Crypto-Currency Market you will need to have at least 5,000 MIRO tokens on your balance.
you are very close to first goal!
great job.
when does the bonus end?

Thanks, we try our best)
And community's contribution is very strong too
you are very close to first goal!
great job.
when does the bonus end?
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
How much is minimum tokens to buy?
Is 150Eur enough for oanda to trade with?
It hasnt still made any trade

We already mentioned - it was in test mode, so it will work in closest time. Like today or tomorrow (for sure)
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Is 150Eur enough for oanda to trade with?
It hasnt still made any trade
Pages:
Jump to: