Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 14. (Read 34942 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
the tokens sitting in our accounts that give us access to the different services, will they be taken from us as payment to use the services? or are they our tokens to keep in the account in order for us to access the products? So regardless of how much tokens we purchased, we don't lose any actual MIRO on use of the services?
The first 8 months there will be no fees so your MIRO tokens won't be taken. After the trust between the system and you will be built the sum will be taken.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
so when you launch on an excahnage, lets say I trade my MIRO for ETH and no longer have any, I will no longer have access to the services?
So.. Question. I purchased miro tokens and I see it when I log in.. Do I need to go on Ether delta to convert anything or do anything else? Do I need to claim them? Do I let it sit in the mirocana website dashboard?
Miro tokens will be available 48 hours after the end of the Token Sale on EtherDelta.
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
So.. Question. I purchased miro tokens and I see it when I log in.. Do I need to go on Ether delta to convert anything or do anything else? Do I need to claim them? Do I let it sit in the mirocana website dashboard?
Now that I have purchased enough MIRO to use the services, do i have to maintain that required token balance to continue using the services once they are launched?
so when you launch on an excahnage, lets say I trade my MIRO for ETH and no longer have any, I will no longer have access to the services?

That’s right.
Now that I have purchased enough MIRO to use the services, do i have to maintain that required token balance to continue using the services once they are launched?

You need to have established amount of tokens to have access to the product. The system will take your tokens for fee so when your tokens are over you can’t use it.
Are there anywhere I can read a bit more about the AI you are going to use?
You can read in our WP:
https://static.mirocana.com/documents/en/WhitePaper.pdf
If you have any question, please, ask
Activity: 182
Are there anywhere I can read a bit more about the AI you are going to use?
whats the hardcap guys?
Maximum funds to be raised during crowd-sale is  60,000 ETH
Activity: 238
whats the hardcap guys?
Do you have MVP?
We use the current version of the system (with 150+ strategies) to manage our own funds. This is our working product, not MVP. We will never disclose the source code of the system since it's our proprietary intellectual property. You can find out our GitHub account here: https://www.GitHub.com/Mirocana
There you can find out the source code of our smart contract here. More useful information is in WP: https://www.mirocana.com/en/wp

Activity: 195
Oh I found their telegram really supportive

That is nice to know, we try our best!
Oh I found their telegram really supportive
i would like to know because i have a big group of miners that would like to mine your coin and help in the development
Okay, I'll try to find out about it more
i would like to know because i have a big group of miners that would like to mine your coin and help in the development
because i allready bought 115 tokens. i don't thikn i will be able to invest more, so you are telling me that i can only use it for ecxchange. nothing else? and is there an option for mining your coins?

We are expecting the token value to grow. The access to our products starts from 5000 MIRO. This should be discussed individually, actually
because i allready bought 115 tokens. i don't thikn i will be able to invest more, so you are telling me that i can only use it for ecxchange. nothing else? and is there an option for mining your coins?
what if i buy a small amount of the tokens? what then?
You will be able to trade them on exchanges, if it's so
Pages:
Jump to: