Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 2. (Read 34942 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
I like artificial intelligence projects. with blockchain it will improve in time. good luck
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Mirocana is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add MIRO tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Do you plan to be listed on other exchanges? What are the next milestones to implement? Nice to see some progress of the project.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Transaction is not conducted - invalid amount of ETH on the balance!
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
how to add mirocana tokens to myetherwallet?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Did the Mirocana ICo already end? Any news about the bounty campaign and the rewards? Silence is never a good sign.

Mirocana ICO is over, bounty campaign distributed, but still waiting for news about Mirocana products
any use case of Mirocana, any exchange listing Mirocana tokens?
Activity: 479
Did the Mirocana ICo already end? Any news about the bounty campaign and the rewards? Silence is never a good sign.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Has Mirocana finally become what I feared... A SCAM?  I too was banned from the telegram chat and have no info
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Any news about listings/exchanges for Mirocana Token. What is the current price for Mirocana token?
Good question, any movement on that front?

Any news about listings/exchanges for Mirocana Token. What is the current price for Mirocana token?
Activity: 80
Any news in this project? Is alive yet. Waiting for next steps
go to telegram chat and see
there are some activity there

They deleted me from telegram chat) What's happening? What is the team planning to do? I have no information. I want to sell my 100 miro)

mee too
no news, i bought tokens, what i have to do?
where to trade my tokens now?

Пpивeт! Кyплю oднy мoнeткy
Activity: 787
Merit: 501

They deleted me from telegram chat) What's happening? What is the team planning to do? I have no information. I want to sell my 100 miro)

mee too
no news, i bought tokens, what i have to do?
where to trade my tokens now?
Activity: 98
l I like the concept and it seems like a good project. I would like to be a part of it. Good luck for your project devs and all the team.more success in this project Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Your Data Belongs To You

Activity: 391
Merit: 114
I'm back on this thread after some weeks, but I see nothing but complaints. Can we permanently tag this project as a scam?
Activity: 6
another scam they will just keep putting everything offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffff. Cry
Activity: 12
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
You should provide it in your terms and conditions. There was an exact number instead of % of raised funds. The rules were changed  ex post facto. Ok. Good luck.. what else we can say
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Hey, I've just realized  what's the reason to reduce bounty campaign 20 times)) They have hired about 5-10 freaks for telegram channel for further cheating. And probably they will pay them our tokens  Grin Grin Grin or they will cheat them as well. Will see
Pages:
Jump to: