Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 52. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Really nice to have a bonus, early investors always enjoy to have a bonus. MIROCANA has a good potential, I think the token is worth to hold in your token.

yes, and now we need to know on which exchanges this will be listed after the distribution of the tokens Smiley lalalaa

Two great advantages that will influence us a lot to invest in Mirocana, not to be trapped without being able to move, and to be able to divide investment bonus in withdrawal from one part and another to await future success. At least I think so.

A bonus ist always nice and dont forget, that the product is done now Wink
that is create a link and trust to investors.  Smiley
Hey, great to know it is so!
Thanks for support! By the way - Pre-sale is still going! Don't miss it Wink https://mirocana.com/token-sale/
Really nice to have a bonus, early investors always enjoy to have a bonus. MIROCANA has a good potential, I think the token is worth to hold in your token.

yes, and now we need to know on which exchanges this will be listed after the distribution of the tokens Smiley lalalaa

Two great advantages that will influence us a lot to invest in Mirocana, not to be trapped without being able to move, and to be able to divide investment bonus in withdrawal from one part and another to await future success. At least I think so.

Smiley Thanks for trust and support! Our team really appreciates that.
Thanks for suggesting to use a demo account or separate account with little money.

Now I don't want to spread dud, this applies to all software isn't open source, you don't really know what's inside and under which circumstances it does something. But this is trading software from a startup so it's okay to be a little paranoid. I'm rambling a bit but I'm sure all of you remember Volkswagen and other car manufacturers having the car software react differently in lab tests than on the road. Just saying, it's improbable but these things happen, you know.

Now I think about it, my previous question about Mirocana's guarantees and safeguards is nonsense. If you're going to use safeguards you should set them in your trading account, not in the system that sends the trading signals.

True I'm sure you could limit the system on a lot of ways on your exchange via the api keys.
I'm still very interesting to see a real life demo trade of Mirocana .. maybe the devs can make a video fo the bot doing some profitable trades without human intervention ?

Hey! You can join @Mirocana in telegram and check the results our founder, George Petrov, made with Mirocana Bot, that helped him to manage his virtual 10k $
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
For a while pre-sale results are still at 1368 ETH, this result is quite a lot but still far to target 3000 ETH in the pre-sale phase.
This project has a bonus of 35%, a very large bonus amount for ico mirocana project. Shocked

When started pre-sale? And where you see counter? I cant find  Huh
You can check mirocana official website, because there is already complete information about pre-sale.
Please read and understand
https://mirocana.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=main_thread
Investment products are looking interesting,
artificial intelligence is a powerfull application for invest Smiley

Hey! Thanks, we tried our best! Don't forget to take part in our Pre-Sale!
Bonuses! We have nice bonuses Wink
https://mirocana.com/token-sale/
It's definitelly project that has a great potential. In near future price of this token can skyrocket  Cheesy
Hey, friends! Thanks a lot, we definitely have potential Wink

Hey! MIRO tokens will be available on EtherDelta after the end of the Token Sale) Token sale starts on 19th November  and ends on 19th December)
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Normally when you buy an ICO the tokens go direct to your account. I have purchased Mirocana Tokens. and they are still not in my account!

Nah, there's other Ico's too that hold your tokens hostage lol. They could wait until they've collected a minimum amount for example.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Wasn't really active in this thread in the last days. Did they already publish their results of their AI trading system that is trading with their money since 2015?
Activity: 252
For a while pre-sale results are still at 1368 ETH, this result is quite a lot but still far to target 3000 ETH in the pre-sale phase.
This project has a bonus of 35%, a very large bonus amount for ico mirocana project. Shocked

the timing for this ICO is not so good, most people has sold ETH to buy into BTC and get forked/airdropped coins. Let's see in the next days how it goes.

Yes, I think that people will be more willing to part with their BTC after the BTCG fork, and definitely after the 2X fork. So I would expect the fundraising to pick up a lot more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
You have 40% bonus right now? So, if Ill invest 1 ETH, than Ill received 1000 MIRO + 400 MIRO bonus tokens?
I think its up to 40%, i have tried to submit the presale's whitelist.
You will get bonus :
20% for >=10 ETH
25% for >=50 ETH
30% for >=100 ETH
35% for >=500 ETH
But i couldnt find the 40% bonus range.
No bonus for 1 ETH, you should try it by yourself to check the bonus  Smiley

Hello! Bonuses start from 10 ETH, that's right)
And they're up to 35%.

Could I get a response from your team? Normally when you buy an ICO the tokens go direct to your account. I have purchased Mirocana Tokens. and they are still not in my account!

I am starting to think this token is somewhat of a scam.

Thank God I only sent a 0.01 ETH!

This is supposed to be 100 Mirocana tokens. But clearly it shows 0.

Also emailed their support and no response.

Here is the TXHash
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x326ec1a3cfe6158b0fc882ba945a18d83394e3d21694159c1fc8a03237fbe3aa

I am not 100% sure but on their website it says under Key dates for the 19th of November"At 12:00 UTC we start Token Sale and distribute MIRO tokens among participants." Not sure if that means that they will start to distribute the tokens from the pre-sale at this date as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the short version of the interview of the main dev is really interesting, if people want to learn more about MIROCANA and haven’t the time to read so much the video is perfect !
Activity: 364
Did the team respond to the criticism in the ico Review post which was submitted a few Days ago? Would be interesting to hear their perspective.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
You have 40% bonus right now? So, if Ill invest 1 ETH, than Ill received 1000 MIRO + 400 MIRO bonus tokens?
I think its up to 40%, i have tried to submit the presale's whitelist.
You will get bonus :
20% for >=10 ETH
25% for >=50 ETH
30% for >=100 ETH
35% for >=500 ETH
But i couldnt find the 40% bonus range.
No bonus for 1 ETH, you should try it by yourself to check the bonus  Smiley

Hello! Bonuses start from 10 ETH, that's right)
And they're up to 35%.

Could I get a response from your team? Normally when you buy an ICO the tokens go direct to your account. I have purchased Mirocana Tokens. and they are still not in my account!

I am starting to think this token is somewhat of a scam.

Thank God I only sent a 0.01 ETH!

This is supposed to be 100 Mirocana tokens. But clearly it shows 0.

Also emailed their support and no response.

Here is the TXHash
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x326ec1a3cfe6158b0fc882ba945a18d83394e3d21694159c1fc8a03237fbe3aa
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37P1x_hqGw

Interview with the Main Dev, it is very nice to watch. They speak calmly and in terms non techy people can also understand.
recommend it to anyone who is interested in Microcana!

Thanks for sharing, very interested in this promising project.
I like the veriety of risk assessment strategy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
So anyone tried to open a theoretical account with their bot in Telegram? What are the results, how much money did the bot managed to earn? I didnt have time to try it out yet.

Does this bot include trading fees. People underestimate how much fees rack up if u use a high frequency trading bot

The first 8 months no fees, After that period, they will charge 25% of profits billed monthly, in MIRO tokens. If it was a losing month they will compensate you 25% of the loss in MIRO tokens. Its all in the whitepaper..

So a short calculation delivers me this.

If the Mirocana.bot produces 4% profit, you will lose 25% of that so in reality the turnover rate is 3%.
It will all depend on the performance of the bot I guess..  Smiley
That's true but if this bot will be able to generate 40% profit then your turnover would be 30%and all of this without consuming your precious time Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Where is the DEV that was so active? Now we are waiting for his answer. Time goes by, it is necessary to solve the issue of investment.

maybe he got banned for posting to much:) i dont know.

well, i am still waiting for an answer regarding my question.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
What about my previous question? What will be with tokens, which users will pay for using platform?

users must pay 5000 MIRO tokens (5 ETH by ICO price) for acces to CRYPTO-CURRENCY MARKET. What will be with this tokens? Its your profit? Or you will burn this tokens?

It is really good question. Current value is 1500$ is a huge number for just trying for it.

Can't we have a trial for free or for a way lower price?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
So anyone tried to open a theoretical account with their bot in Telegram? What are the results, how much money did the bot managed to earn? I didnt have time to try it out yet.

Does this bot include trading fees. People underestimate how much fees rack up if u use a high frequency trading bot

The first 8 months no fees, After that period, they will charge 25% of profits billed monthly, in MIRO tokens. If it was a losing month they will compensate you 25% of the loss in MIRO tokens. Its all in the whitepaper..

So a short calculation delivers me this.

If the Mirocana.bot produces 4% profit, you will lose 25% of that so in reality the turnover rate is 3%.
It will all depend on the performance of the bot I guess..  Smiley
Activity: 168
What about my previous question? What will be with tokens, which users will pay for using platform?

users must pay 5000 MIRO tokens (5 ETH by ICO price) for acces to CRYPTO-CURRENCY MARKET. What will be with this tokens? Its your profit? Or you will burn this tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: