Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 49. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Please, answer to my question. I asked 2 times already, but didnt receive answer. What will be with tokens, which users will pay for using platform?
You will burn them? Ot this will be your profit, or what?...
How about contact dev in twitter?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
The trial period is really good to gain trust in MIROCANA, 8 mounth free to test the platform. Very nice to allow people to use the platform and adopt it.

That´s true, but how can the ICO gain when there are 8 months free test trial?

I dont think it will be free, you will still have to pay 5000 MIRO tokens, they just wont take fee from profits from you for the first 8 months.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Please, answer to my question. I asked 2 times already, but didnt receive answer. What will be with tokens, which users will pay for using platform?
You will burn them? Ot this will be your profit, or what?...
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Pre-sale started 2 days ago? How much they raised already? And what soft cap here?
Hello!
Pre-sale is going, the soft cap is 600 ETH Wink
so pre-sale is already started i wish they can  reach easily soft cap even before the end of programmed time...

As I see on the presale status, they already reached 1368 ETH which means the softcap has been reached.

So they already have more than twice as much as they need for their softcap and the pre-sale is still ongoing. Pretty impressive.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
So, users must pay 5000 MIRO tokens (5 ETH by ICO price) for acces to CRYPTO-CURRENCY MARKET. What will be with this tokens? Its your profit? Or you will burn this tokens?
Hello! As we mentioned before - we understand the lack of trust between you and the system that's why we will not charge any fees and commission for the first 8 months and after that period we will charge 25% of profits we helped you to gain and compensate 25% in case of the loss. 

Will you make a trial period for some shorter time?

I never pay 5eth to have a trading bot before i see its peformance first. I can pay 0.1-0.2 eth for a short time of period. But before see its actual performance it is quite expensive for me.

a cheaper trial would surely attract more customers
I support this idea, have a cheaper trial as autolove2 has mentioned because we would like to test it out with a smaller investment.
Activity: 70
The trial period is really good to gain trust in MIROCANA, 8 mounth free to test the platform. Very nice to allow people to use the platform and adopt it.

That´s true, but how can the ICO gain when there are 8 months free test trial?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 252
So, users must pay 5000 MIRO tokens (5 ETH by ICO price) for acces to CRYPTO-CURRENCY MARKET. What will be with this tokens? Its your profit? Or you will burn this tokens?
Hello! As we mentioned before - we understand the lack of trust between you and the system that's why we will not charge any fees and commission for the first 8 months and after that period we will charge 25% of profits we helped you to gain and compensate 25% in case of the loss. 

I never pay 5eth to have a trading bot before i see its peformance first. I can pay 0.1-0.2 eth for a short time of period. But before see its actual performance it is quite expensive for me.

Yes, I think it should be 1 ETH at most. The Mirocana telegram bot hasn't been working for me yet, so I have no idea of the sort of performance of Mirocana.
Activity: 70

When you look at other similar projects, i am not shure about it, because too cheap is never good. Microcana seems like a pretty interesting project which is worth this price!!
Activity: 294

I joined Telegram of Mirocana https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mirocana
because there were some accusations before. They answer a lot of questions here, and also about the token being seen as a security in the USA

''Actually, about tokens in that article, we answered earlier, and also this moment is mentioned in WP.
In Canada, as in number of other countries, confirming the existence of secure tokens doesn't mean that all tokens are like this. For the token to be encrypted all the requirements of the Howey Test must be observed.
Our tokens pass the Howey Test and are not Security. We have also prepared a special document certified by Lawyers with international experience. The document will be posted tomorrow with the official answer.
In addition, audits are being conducted on our company, both by technical company and by legal one. This will be an opinion about us by third parties.
We hurry as best we can.
Thanks for attention''

So they claim there is an independent audit. This should be a good thing I guess? Now lets wait and see

I did not heard about the accusations. But Mirocana seems to do what is needed from a legal point of view.
Activity: 154

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 588
Pre-sale started 2 days ago? How much they raised already? And what soft cap here?
Hello!

That is a surprisingly low softcap? Why did you set this on 600 ETH?

Thats only presale not forgett,
i think in the ico the cap will be higher.

Ive seen some presales that have HUGE ETh numbers if you even want to get in. Way higher then 600 ETH softcap. Thats why i was suprised

Not quite sure what the rationale is for the pre-sale cap. perhaps the dev's will explain.
Hello!

That is a surprisingly low softcap? Why did you set this on 600 ETH?

Thats only presale not forgett,
i think in the ico the cap will be higher.

Ive seen some presales that have HUGE ETh numbers if you even want to get in. Way higher then 600 ETH softcap. Thats why i was suprised
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I'm very interestested in your project. Everybody understant the importance of human analysis, but I think the system wich can identify the main patterns and relationships between all the key factors can became a leading tool for trading. Besides one of your strongest suits is the variety of the strategies. I hope you develop the oportunity to set user strategy as soon as possible)))) I'd like to test it. Doesn't matter what haters and conservators say but the Artificial Intelligence is the only one who can make an objective devoid of emotions decision. I see a new paradigm of trade and technology in this project))

Meня oчeнь зaинтepecoвaл вaш пpoeкт. Bce пoнимaют вaжнocть чeлoвeчecкoгo фaктopa в aнaлизe pынкa, нo я дyмaю, чтo cиcтeмa, кoтopaя мoжeт идeнтифициpoвaть ocнoвныe шaблoны, и oтнoшeния мeждy вceми ключeвыми фaктopaми мoжeт cтaть вeдyщим инcтpyмeнтoм для тopгoвли. Кpoмe тoгo, oднoй из вaшиx cильнeйшиx cтopoн являeтcя paзнooбpaзиe cтpaтeгий. Haдeюcь, в ближaйшeм бyдyщeм пoтecтить вoзмoжнocть coздaния coбcтвeнныx cтpaтeгий)))). He вaжнo, o чeм cтpoчaт xeйтepы и кoнcepвaтopы, нo тoлькo иcкyccтвeнный интeллeкт cпocoбeн пpинять oбъeктивнoe, лишeниe эмoций peшeниe.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
While reading your whitepaper I got a question. So the Mirocana company was already founded in 2015 and you already use the AI-trading system successfully for yourselves. I am wondering if you could give us more information about that. For example with how much money did you trade and how is your system performing so far?
Hello! You can talk to @MirocanaBot on Telegram and she will open you a virtual account with $10,000 in it. Then she will manage this account.

Looks like a scripted, pre-written reply

Maybe it is a reply made by the @MirocanaBot  Tongue (seems like the bot is still learning)

Hahahaah, that's funny Cheesy

Well, thanks for your answer Libertymind, but that's not what I asked exactly. In the whitepaper it is stated that you already use your strategies with your money (not just a virtual number like your Telegram bot). I want to know how your AI-trading-system is performing with your real money. Could you give us some average ROI for the last months/the last year.

If data was available about that, I would also like to see it. It would definitely be a great selling point for your ICO if there is reliable data already.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Normally when you buy an ICO the tokens go direct to your account. I have purchased Mirocana Tokens. and they are still not in my account!

Nah, there's other Ico's too that hold your tokens hostage lol. They could wait until they've collected a minimum amount for example.

It depends on the solidity contract that is written. Most ICO's only release the tokens after a certain date. It's not a sign of scam at all. Just read the contract and you'll quickly find out.
Hello!

nice to hear. here i go Wink
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Hello!
so pre-sale is already started i wish they can  reach easily soft cap even before the end of programmed time...

As I see on the presale status, they already reached 1368 ETH which means the softcap has been reached.

That is fast! Their goal is to raise 3000 ETH. Should not be a problem. Still 6 more days for pre sale.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: