Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 53. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
yes I also think that 25% is very much bapak project based building may be nantik we will understand what is wanted by this project and i see project also have very strong investor to make this project can be much better again

Well, you have the first 8 months to find out if its worth to keep going on with 25% fee.
Can anyone tell me what a usual fee is in trading?
Bittrex usually charges 0.25% for every successful trade.

But yes, you can try mirocana for the first 8 months.
If it turns out to generate enormous profits, i think 25% is fair enough.

I have had this discussion with multiple people, how would you calculate your profit?
Is it vs Bitcoin/Ethereum or in Fiat?

So example, if you invest 100 ETH when the price is 300$ (so 30k$) if ETH spikes to 400$ (40k$) but the fund is trading for you and ends with a crypto portfolio of 35k$, did the fund win you 5k or lose you 5k?

Usually trading bots don't make such moves, they follow candels, and all other indicators they dont' just "long". It can be way more that $40k in your example
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
For a while pre-sale results are still at 1368 ETH, this result is quite a lot but still far to target 3000 ETH in the pre-sale phase.
This project has a bonus of 35%, a very large bonus amount for ico mirocana project. Shocked

When started pre-sale? And where you see counter? I cant find  Huh
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
For a while pre-sale results are still at 1368 ETH, this result is quite a lot but still far to target 3000 ETH in the pre-sale phase.
This project has a bonus of 35%, a very large bonus amount for ico mirocana project. Shocked

the timing for this ICO is not so good, most people has sold ETH to buy into BTC and get forked/airdropped coins. Let's see in the next days how it goes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
If Mirocana really makes all your trades successful you generate infinite money. Let's do some math.

25% of $inf = ?
Activity: 154
yes I also think that 25% is very much bapak project based building may be nantik we will understand what is wanted by this project and i see project also have very strong investor to make this project can be much better again

Well, you have the first 8 months to find out if its worth to keep going on with 25% fee.

I have had this discussion with multiple people, how would you calculate your profit?
Is it vs Bitcoin/Ethereum or in Fiat?

So example, if you invest 100 ETH when the price is 300$ (so 30k$) if ETH spikes to 400$ (40k$) but the fund is trading for you and ends with a crypto portfolio of 35k$, did the fund win you 5k or lose you 5k?
Activity: 392
Very nice idea to don’t apply fees on the platform the 8 first mounth. Its really good for early users and will help new people to start using the MIROCANA platform.

yes this is great and a very userfriendly turn of the devs

25 % for a managing fee sound quite a lot to me but i im not quite sure how high those fees go in trust and trading funds. Maybe someone has some comparison?

I am unfamiliar to management fees percentage.
if Mirocana help me rise income is more than the management fee, I am willing to pay it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I'm very interested in this promising project after reading a white paper. I like the veriety of risk assessment strategy. Hope you get all nessesary invesments and community support for your project development.
Activity: 490

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Where is the DEV that was so active? Now we are waiting for his answer. Time goes by, it is necessary to solve the issue of investment.

You are right, I'm still waiting for answers about decentralized exchanges, etherdelta, waves dex and bitshares based exchanges
Activity: 294
Very nice idea to don’t apply fees on the platform the 8 first mounth. Its really good for early users and will help new people to start using the MIROCANA platform.

That's what a lot of platform are doing to incentize people to come over their platform.
Activity: 588

it's just the pre-sale for now so not too important. I think the dev's need to market this ICO if they want to achieve their cap.
Activity: 322
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 274

25 % for a managing fee sound quite a lot to me but i im not quite sure how high those fees go in trust and trading funds. Maybe someone has some comparison?

i am in the building industy there the management fee, at least in my country is like 7%. this percentage is the difference between kosts and price. but the building industry is not as volatile as this market here so i dont think that 25% is that high
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Where is the DEV that was so active? Now we are waiting for his answer. Time goes by, it is necessary to solve the issue of investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Do i understand correctly that you connect to my broker or exchange account using an access key and manage your funds there.  So i wouldn't need to sent my funds to any of your accounts?
Something like this - automatic trading and profit generation without your active supervision Cool
Activity: 294
Those kinds of project seems really popular right now.

Do we have some datas on the potential ROIs using such AI ?

I'll add this project to my list.

Good day, Elkmar!
Hope to prove your expectations!
 Wink

Hello, an answer about my question on the potential ROI ?

The datas about working with Mirocana bot our founder posted in Telegram channel.
@Mirocana - you can find it there.
Other information about results and etc. will be posted as soon as it possible)

Thanks for the answer, I'll take a look right now.
Pages:
Jump to: