Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 56. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
140 strategies in the system and ~3 billion decidein the database.
WoW thats huge  Shocked
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
When can we get to use the MVP demo.

The content which described in the whitepaper is very technical.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Dev was too active on thread but after issue about team members he is too silent. I hope it is just a coincidence and he clears this issues in no time.

And he got some negative trust now?

The dev is too active in this thread, in my opinion, I think he should write a little less because it looks like he just wants to spam.

dev's don't spam for gods sake. maintaining a relationship to the community is vital to the project.

rofl, i lol'd hard. dev is really spamming like there is no tomorrow Smiley funny

@dev, you dont have to answer everyone in everysecond Smiley take your time and look how the community evolves ><
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
I've translated my Mirocana ICO review to English: http://telegra.ph/Honest-Mirocana-ICO-review-10-21. Please, read before buying and make up your own mind about whether you need to buy the tokens or not!

I've thoroughly investigated their:
1. Product
2. Team
3. Advisors
4. Legal part

And came to conclusion that the team cannot be trusted.

Well written and reasoned article, I have to say. I mean, not that I  know the first thing about coding or AI bots, but I would like to see the developer address this article and the concerns rised in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes its not spam to be active, it’s the job of devs, it’s really important for the community to see that devs are active and here to answer question. I think that MIROCANA team handle this very well, I hope it will continue !
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The project has all the chances to succeed! There is just one thing that seems to be a little suspicious - the preICO bonus. 40% is a looot

That's your concern? Lol, that's the point of a pre-sale, give an incentive to early investors. Your main conern must be how they will manage your exchange account instead of that
Activity: 588
Dev was too active on thread but after issue about team members he is too silent. I hope it is just a coincidence and he clears this issues in no time.

The dev is too active in this thread, in my opinion, I think he should write a little less because it looks like he just wants to spam.

dev's don't spam for gods sake. maintaining a relationship to the community is vital to the project.
Activity: 392

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
The project has all the chances to succeed! There is just one thing that seems to be a little suspicious - the preICO bonus. 40% is a looot
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
I read that Mirocana system plugs into the user's broker or exchange account. Isn't that dangerous, what if the system freaks out and makes disastrous trades?

The trading bots are already in use for a long time now. Im sure such errors like freaking out, are out of the system by now

Well the Mirocana system will probably work with API keys like most other trading platforms.
In those API keys you can give permissions to what an external resource is allowed to do (selling, buying, transfering, etc..)
Regarding the disastrous trade...
It could always happen that the bot/software does something which is bad.
I would start with creating a new account on my trading system and just use a small amount of trading money for a couple of weeks to see how the system performs.
Never go all-in in the beginning.
Of course nobody makes you go all-in here)
They said soon the Bot will be updated and we can see fully how it should work.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
So anyone tried to open a theoretical account with their bot in Telegram? What are the results, how much money did the bot managed to earn? I didnt have time to try it out yet.

Does this bot include trading fees. People underestimate how much fees rack up if u use a high frequency trading bot

The first 8 months no fees, After that period, they will charge 25% of profits billed monthly, in MIRO tokens. If it was a losing month they will compensate you 25% of the loss in MIRO tokens. Its all in the whitepaper..
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
You think it will be possible to trade with Mirocana in Etherdelta? You're not giving them your account but an eth address with private key instead. Dunno if it would be safe or not Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
bots have usually system of stop loss, so if anybody is worried about the bot freaking out and buying some coin it's going to be worth 0, you can sleep nicely  Smiley

Hey, Piggy!
Thanks  Smiley
I read that Mirocana system plugs into the user's broker or exchange account. Isn't that dangerous, what if the system freaks out and makes disastrous trades?

The trading bots are already in use for a long time now. Im sure such errors like freaking out, are out of the system by now
Yes , its already tested so it will be more reliable.

Wink That's right

Hello! Wink Bot is being updated to improve the system and predictions!
Don't worry, btw we have the section about the risk in our WP
Check it out - https://static.mirocana.com/documents/en/WhitePaper.pdf
Nice to see that MIROCANA wil be tradable soon after the end of the token sale. Its an important point for investors.
And with the potential of the project I think MIROCANA has a lot of argument to have a successful ico.
This is very good information - this will be nice incentive for investors. If they wouldn't like this platform they will be able to sell this tokens  Wink

Yes! We always think about the customers and try to make our best for investors!
Join our Pre-sale! https://mirocana.com/token-sale/
A great project based on artificial intelligence and a working Produkt.
It will be very successful in near future. Good luck to team!

Wink Great to know that, Bambulee!
Thanks for support!
Nice to see that MIROCANA wil be tradable soon after the end of the token sale. Its an important point for investors.
And with the potential of the project I think MIROCANA has a lot of argument to have a successful ico.

Of course, excellent to move our tokens when we wish, contrary to what is done in other Icos, I hope for good gains and a constant growth of Mirocana, particularly I see the potential for this

Hello! We are really exited that you see the potential!
Hope to see you in our Pre-sale! Join - https://mirocana.com/token-sale/
So, which 2 other products you mean? 1st product - its a credit service. And other?
I find this:

insurance, e-commerce and retail.
We have three products
To STOCK MARKET access is for TOP200 MIRO Token-Holders.
To get access for CURRENCY MARKET you need 10,000 MIRO Tokens.
For CRYPTO-CURRENCY MARKET access is 5,000 MIRO Tokens.

Detailed info you can find here - https://mirocana.com/products/

So correct me if I'm wrong.. but a crypto-currency market access would cost about 5 ETH ?

Ye, thats the thing that bugged me too actually... I cant invest as much as 5 eth, 1 I can manage. But then I wont be able to use the platform's AI for trading?

So I can invest, but if I only have 1000 miro, I can only use the token to trade on exchanges, but not use the platform?

Any chance the access sum to crypto markets can drop lower?

Hello! No, unfortunately the access to crypto-market starts from 5000 MIRO tokens.
a promising project, looks interesting.
Added to my watchlist! Smiley

Hey, Bambulee!
Good to know! Learn more about us in WP - https://static.mirocana.com/documents/en/WhitePaper.pdf
Hope to see you in our Pre-sale!
Pages:
Jump to: