Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 33. (Read 80172 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Would you consider maybe sharing what you have now to get get a head start on something like this?
You know, I still have to actually check the MNR bits?  Lips sealed
But sure - it's all just CSV data, parsed from either JSON API responses or yoinking the HTML.  There's a few that can give grief (oh hi, CloudFlare DDoS protection / login required but we only check cookies).  All the other bits are pretty useless once porting to an online graphing module Cheesy

yea, cloudflare sucks for that if you aren't working inside a browser.

What language are you using to scrape with?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Would you consider maybe sharing what you have now to get get a head start on something like this?
You know, I still have to actually check the MNR bits?  Lips sealed
But sure - it's all just CSV data, parsed from either JSON API responses or yoinking the HTML.  There's a few that can give grief (oh hi, CloudFlare DDoS protection / login required but we only check cookies).  All the other bits are pretty useless once porting to an online graphing module Cheesy
I could probably throw something like that together TheRealSteve but it would be at the bottom of my ever growing list of stuff to do. Smiley

Carlo
Position #318 and climbing slowingly at https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Remember you can vote once per hour!
FUN > ROI
I like the look of this one better then the one you did for HVC!
It's a bit more polished Wink  I do miss the HVC vote charts, though.. I never get to use Bubble charts Wink

Why would we want to make an interactive website with this info?  That's what we keep you around for. Shocked
I know you're kidding, but..
1. Realtime info, baby! (I don't know, apparently 'baby' is a thing)
2. More details.. zoom in, zoom out, hover over to get values, all that jazz.

Oh, internet.
For the curious, still poking away, but here's the one I did for MaxCoin in the mean time:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6612369
( Please, please, please don't quote that full post it here - they're pretty big posts and not actually related to MNR!  Oh and if anybody wanted to make an interactive website using the same setup - have at it! )

I like the look of this one better then the one you did for HVC!

Why would we want to make an interactive website with this info?  That's what we keep you around for. Shocked

Carlo

PS Another very nice package you put together.
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MNR
Come on baby to vote here I love you
is the word "baby" used a lot in chinese conversation ? Just curious
Because it is very simple
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MNR
Come on baby to vote here I love you
is the word "baby" used a lot in chinese conversation ? Just curious
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
FUN > ROI
For the curious, still poking away, but here's the one I did for MaxCoin in the mean time:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6612369
( Please, please, please don't quote that full post it here - they're pretty big posts and not actually related to MNR!  Oh and if anybody wanted to make an interactive website using the same setup - have at it! )
we need better exchange. Bittrex should be bare minimum

Poloniex will do the work, someone should contact busoni  Grin

Already in the works for both.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Poloniex will do the work, someone should contact busoni  Grin
Activity: 210
Eye to eye on this one.

Great minds think alike
or
It takes two cheeks to make a dumb-ass  Shocked

Guess we'll find out soon enough. LOL
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
A little devil's attorney here:

I can mine 1 MNR, and in same amount of time i can mine 6 HVC (just tested it).
Given the best buy @ HVC whis is 775s, in order to MNR to be profitable, (compared to HVC) it's price should be 4650s.
Current best buy is 2000s ...

I was thinking the same :p I think I will mine HVC for a while dump and buy MNR, makes more sense anyways.

Edit: Price in cryptoaltex is 163 for HVC Sad.
Edit2: Also there are no sell offers for MNR, so it is risky. Back to MNR xD.

For HVC look at https://www.mintpal.com/market/HVC/BTC where it's trading on a regular basis.

Yes and this is a solid strategy which I've just started doing this morning.  With the low ball selling of MNR at present you can mine HVC, sell it on Mintpal, move BTC to CryptoALTeX and buy the MNR.
More MNR per mining hash at present.  This will also drive the price of MNR up as now there is demand!

Carlo

Eye to eye on this one.

Given the best buy @ HVC whis is 775s, in order to MNR to be profitable, (compared to HVC) it's price should be 4650s.

I was thinking the same :p I think I will mine HVC for a while dump and buy MNR, makes more sense anyways.

For HVC look at https://www.mintpal.com/market/HVC/BTC where it's trading on a regular basis.

Yes and this is a solid strategy which I've just started doing this morning.  With the low ball selling of MNR at present you can mine HVC, sell it on Mintpal, move BTC to CryptoALTeX and buy the MNR.
More MNR per mining hash at present.  This will also drive the price of MNR up as now there is demand!

Carlo
HVC already has mined 34,109,459 out of about 92.5 million coins.  It is about 36.87% mined already.
HVC in about 3 months time will be close to 90% mined with only 10 million coins left to mine.
They will most likely take a huge hit in hash rate in 3 months time which people know about (and it does affect current HVC trade price).

MNR is currently on block 3150. At block 4000 we drop down to a block reward of 50 MNR.
This will stabalize the supply side of things and the prices on the exchange(s) should go up a bit because of this and the fact it will slowly become harder to get MNR from mining.

But as crovasco pointed out.  HVC & MNR both use a 2 minute block time.
HVC is currently at 627 coins per block vs MNR at 75 coins per block and dropping to 50 coins per block in less then 1000 blocks.

At present you can earn 8.25 times more block on HVC then MNR.  Soon it will be 12.54 times as many.

Current Buy HVC price of 0.00000776 x 12.54 = 0.0000973104

That's just using "pure math".  However this is based on a direct relationship of MNR to HVC.  HVC was trading much higher a while back until it was reported about possible problems with their voting timeline and how it may affect security and price of coin when it hits the sustain phase (unique to HVC only).  Value of HVC started to drop at that point (combined with falling BTC) and has settled to around the 0.00000775 mark.

If you look at the value of HVC right before the timeline issue was announced HVC was trading at about 0.000035. 
0.000035 x 12.5 = 0.0004375

Yesterday I mentioned 0.00026603 which is 0.0004375 with a bit of factoring in on my part because of the higher payout of MNR thus far (125MNR dropping to 50MNR).

So as crovasco pointed out anything being sold at less then 0.00006402 is foolish due to nothing more then supply and demand. Or a great buy if you are an investor!

Put another way: Those currently selling MNR at 0.00004988 would be selling HVC at 0.00000640 which is below market value for a quick dump.
And this is comparing MNR to HVC which is somewhat flawed and is already 4 to 5 times lower then it should have been.

Just something to think about, but MNR is being sold FAR to cheap right now and should be worth a lot more!

Carlo

Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: