Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 37. (Read 80182 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
60 blocks left...

reward 100 => 75

edit:25 left
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
rent'a coin: signature space to rent

Sir, I would like to find out how much it costs to rent your space.  I would like to use this space to advertise:

Vote for Mjollnircoin (MNR) every 12 hours at https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

LOL
Lets say you buy my MNR at cayars exchange price if it ends up at 1 sat on crypto altex.
Do we have a deal ?  Wink

Good one!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

Sir, I would like to find out how much it costs to rent your space.  I would like to use this space to advertise:

Vote for Mjollnircoin (MNR) every 12 hours at https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

LOL
Lets say you buy my MNR at cayars exchange price if it ends up at 1 sat on crypto altex.
Do we have a deal ?  Wink

Sir, I would like to find out how much it costs to rent your space.  I would like to use this space to advertise:

LOL
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Pretty much finished poking at the chart things for another coin, that I'd re-use for MNR (minus exchange rates, until there's an exchange anyway), so now's as good a time as any to ask what sort of thing people would want to see included.  There's no voting in MNR, so that's one section gone Wink
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Voted at https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin but we need a lot more votes to get it listed, so everyone in this thread should really vote!
Activity: 126
Nice to see MNR climbing up the vote list! Would be great to see the community vote it up, but I totally agree that a little ipo money spent to get it trading would be a good idea.
Yes, could be an excellent use of funds IMHO. But it would be sweet if the members of the MNR community rally and vote it up on our own (community teamwork).

A little BTC thrown in close to the finish line sure wouldn't hurt.  Smiley

That was a great idea btw!
legendary
Merit: 1050
whatever i have vote for you at cryptoaltex.com. i notice that some coin is very easy to be put on some market , do they  just give some btc or money.

Yes, they enable you to send .001 BTC to the address listed to "buy a vote" or "buy a chance".  But no one here needs to send any btc as we can do this with pure votes.

There are plenty of us here in the forum to accomplish the goal if we each vote twice a day.  We have already moved up to 13th place and "only" 137 votes behind the leader. Chances are we won't get enough votes in 1.5 days before the next "drawing" but since the votes (or chances) carry over to the next week AND everyone keeps voting we should be the dominant coin by the following week and earn the top spot and get listed on the exchange!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Carlo
actually there was an IPO... so that would be IPO money role (no ?)
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Just a wee bit lop-sided Smiley
Just a wee bit.  Come on, people, show mnr.suprnova.cc some love!
( and find out if there's some other pool supporting MNR now Wink )
poked at the pretty stuff for MaxCoin last night - still tweaking.  MNR needs an exchange, and (ideally) a public block explorer.
That's a pretty sweet combination of coins right now to mine!
legendary
Merit: 1000
@ cryptomines and cayars

Thanks.

I'll bring some hashes over. Just gotta decide all on one coin or mine two coins at once.

Nice, I see you and a couple other fresh faces at Nonce.

Total MH   22,867.89   
1GH   20,684.86   90.45%
Nonce   618.8   2.71%
Suprnova   0   0.00%
Other   1,564.24   6.84%

So here is what I decided on mining: Mjollnir Coin, BlackDragon Coin (ninja launched) and JackPot Coin
@ cryptomines and cayars

Thanks.

I'll bring some hashes over. Just gotta decide all on one coin or mine two coins at once.

Nice, I see you and a couple other fresh faces at Nonce.

Total MH   22,862.15   
1GH   20,378.03   89.13%
Nonce   657.58   2.88%
Suprnova   0   0.00%
Other   1,826.54   7.99%

Just a wee bit lop-sided Smiley
a lot of new coins were put on bittrex.com,why don't we have a try .

I've sent requests to the following exchanges so far:
MintPal.com, Cryptoaltex, cryptsy.com, Poloniex.com, Bittrex.com

Haven't heard anything back from Bittrex.com yet.

If anyone has a favorite exchange or two, feel free to email/contact them about MNR.  There is a "sample" email a few pages back I used which contains all the basic info for an email.
Message #495
whatever i have vote for you at cryptoaltex.com. i notice that some coin is very easy to be put on some market , do they  just give some btc or money.

Yes, they enable you to send .001 BTC to the address listed to "buy a vote" or "buy a chance".  But no one here needs to send any btc as we can do this with pure votes.

There are plenty of us here in the forum to accomplish the goal if we each vote twice a day.  We have already moved up to 13th place and "only" 137 votes behind the leader. Chances are we won't get enough votes in 1.5 days before the next "drawing" but since the votes (or chances) carry over to the next week AND everyone keeps voting we should be the dominant coin by the following week and earn the top spot and get listed on the exchange!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Carlo
Activity: 173
Activity: 173
a lot of new coins were put on bittrex.com,why don't we have a try .
legendary
Merit: 1000
@ cryptomines and cayars

Thanks.

Nothing wrong with 2 coins as the same time.  I do that myself.  One "sure bet" and one speculative coin.

Just curious, what is the other coin?

Do you have a lot of hash and need to pay for expenses or is it more "hobby" and you can hold coins for a while?  This type of thing matters.

I am hoping this is a good bet and I am speculating on JackPot Coin. I know way to many coins for it to go anywhere. But it is a fun coin.

This is both now. Hobby and to pay bills (more like a job all the free time I have goes into it). I got started in January of this year and now have 14 cards. Been buying new cards with the money from mining. Now paying off bills as I mine (been lucky and got some good coins on launch).

My favorite cards is the GTX 750ti. I have 8 of those. It is an amazing little card. I am doing 12,500 kh/s right now with each one ( none over clocked). I am done for mow until the GTX 880's come out.
@ cryptomines and cayars

Thanks.

Nothing wrong with 2 coins as the same time.  I do that myself.  One "sure bet" and one speculative coin.

Just curious, what is the other coin?

Do you have a lot of hash and need to pay for expenses or is it more "hobby" and you can hold coins for a while?  This type of thing matters.
Pages:
Jump to: