Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 35. (Read 80172 times)

auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WE NEED BLOCK EXPLORER
!!!!!!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wouldn't 5kS be 0.00005?

0.00026603 sounds good to me, might as well aim high!! Sending MNR to the exchange!!!

Sorry didn't see the K in 5kS Smiley

Come on guys, jack up the price not down.

0.00008299 is not enough for MNR  Grin

What goes on during the first hours/days more or less sets the bar.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
next step (if price is starting to set and level out) COINMARKETCAP

WE NEED BLOCK EXPLORER for this
Activity: 126
MRN has been listed on CryptoALTeX

3 markets to choose from

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BTC&coin=MNR

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=LTC&coin=MNR

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=DGC&coin=MNR

If you have any issues please enter a ticket at https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com

You can also visit us on irc.freenode.net #cryptoaltex

Happy trading!

Chiznitz

Excellent!! Thank you!

So you think 0.00000005?

Here's what I'm think using another HEFTY1 coin as a basis. Smiley
HVC will probably have about 95.5 million coins (assuming 512 vote)
MNR at most 42 million coins

HVC started listing on MintPal at 0.00011700
Factor in the difference in minting and I can easily see starting price of 0.00026603

I plan to put a few hundred up around this mark to try and set the starting price.

What do you guys think?

Wouldn't 5kS be 0.00005?

0.00026603 sounds good to me, might as well aim high!! Sending MNR to the exchange!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Selling 6 MNR, 0.2 BTC, PM me (I have plenty of trust so not going first)

so 1 is 0.033  Shocked, that's pretty high for a new coin

Takes ages to confirm and very limited quantity, and no exchanges Wink

16 MNR! 0.35 BTC, get em now Wink

lol no i'm not that stupid to pay so much for this

based on cap this should be around 5ks as a starting price, but if we consider the current alt situation, the price is probably much less

Well - until we run out, there's an existence proof that 0.35BTC/16MNR is too high:

caymar, djm34, and dga are all offering to sell at roughly 0.003871 BTC / 1MNR (see previous posts in this thread).

So you think 0.00000005?

Here's what I'm think using another HEFTY1 coin as a basis. Smiley
HVC will probably have about 95.5 million coins (assuming 512 vote)
MNR at most 42 million coins

HVC started listing on MintPal at 0.00011700
Factor in the difference in minting and I can easily see starting price of 0.00026603

I plan to put a few hundred up around this mark to try and set the starting price.

What do you guys think?
mjollnircoin gave us a small helping hand using a bit of the IPO funds to put us over the top.

Way to support!
Congrats MNR on winning todays Get Listed, We'll have it ready to go shortly Smiley

Thanks, that's great news!
Congrats MNR on winning todays Get Listed, We'll have it ready to go shortly Smiley

Thanks so much
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
BTW new version of CCMiner 0.9 released including Windows build: https://github.com/cbuchner1/ccminer/releases/tag/v0.9. Nothing new regarding MNR, just that this is first official windows binary release from CBuchner. I tested on MNR and works, currently running on it.
Activity: 574
Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
Selling 6 MNR, 0.2 BTC, PM me (I have plenty of trust so not going first)

so 1 is 0.033  Shocked, that's pretty high for a new coin

Takes ages to confirm and very limited quantity, and no exchanges Wink

16 MNR! 0.35 BTC, get em now Wink

lol no i'm not that stupid to pay so much for this

based on cap this should be around 5ks as a starting price, but if we consider the current alt situation, the price is probably much less

Well - until we run out, there's an existence proof that 0.35BTC/16MNR is too high:

caymar, djm34, and dga are all offering to sell at roughly 0.003871 BTC / 1MNR (see previous posts in this thread).

I believe this is all the price discussion thus far, thought it might be good to bring it up now with only 6.5 minutes remaining to vote.
MNR = 212 chances, closest competitor = 171 chances.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Dam my luck Sad. I tried solo last 24 hours and found 2 blocks but they were rejected (can the cgminer_heavy be used to solo right ? ) anyway I connected now to nonce to give it a try to split the hash and in less than an hour I found a block and I got 2 coins Sad.

Well that's my life xD. Glad to see we are going to get an exchange, I will be able to dump my 2 coins LOLZ ! Cheesy

Cheers!

Please hold like a boss, 2MNR dump might shake the market at CryptoAltex. :-)
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
It is very funny to see how miners react to decreasing block reward. Many just leave, so diff drops. Then new miners join, diff again up...then block reward drops...some go away again. :-) So as a result, I'm constantly mining 300MNR every 24 hours no matter what is the block reward hehe. I wonder what the diff will be when block drops to 50MNR if by then we don't get listed on some exchange and the price skyrockets so everybody will want to mine few MNR's. :-)  I hope one day 1MNR = 1LAMBO haha.

1MNR=1BTC would be enough  Grin

Yea, I'd buy a Lambo in each color and still have enough change for insurance and gas!  (well maybe every color)  Grin

I will go with Ferrari and Subaru Tongue
Activity: 154
Dam my luck Sad. I tried solo last 24 hours and found 2 blocks but they were rejected (can the cgminer_heavy be used to solo right ? ) anyway I connected now to nonce to give it a try to split the hash and in less than an hour I found a block and I got 2 coins Sad.

Well that's my life xD. Glad to see we are going to get an exchange, I will be able to dump my 2 coins LOLZ ! Cheesy

Cheers!
Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
Nice - looks like a pretty certain launch Smiley
It is very funny to see how miners react to decreasing block reward. Many just leave, so diff drops. Then new miners join, diff again up...then block reward drops...some go away again. :-) So as a result, I'm constantly mining 300MNR every 24 hours no matter what is the block reward hehe. I wonder what the diff will be when block drops to 50MNR if by then we don't get listed on some exchange and the price skyrockets so everybody will want to mine few MNR's. :-)  I hope one day 1MNR = 1LAMBO haha.

1MNR=1BTC would be enough  Grin

Yea, I'd buy a Lambo in each color and still have enough change for insurance and gas!  (well maybe every color)  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: