Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 36. (Read 80172 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
If you haven't gotten your 12 hour vote in yet, keep voting just to make sure we go way over the top.

Nice job everyone!
going on!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It is very funny to see how miners react to decreasing block reward. Many just leave, so diff drops. Then new miners join, diff again up...then block reward drops...some go away again. :-) So as a result, I'm constantly mining 300MNR every 24 hours no matter what is the block reward hehe. I wonder what the diff will be when block drops to 50MNR if by then we don't get listed on some exchange and the price skyrockets so everybody will want to mine few MNR's. :-)  I hope one day 1MNR = 1LAMBO haha.

1MNR=1BTC would be enough  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
It is very funny to see how miners react to decreasing block reward. Many just leave, so diff drops. Then new miners join, diff again up...then block reward drops...some go away again. :-) So as a result, I'm constantly mining 300MNR every 24 hours no matter what is the block reward hehe. I wonder what the diff will be when block drops to 50MNR if by then we don't get listed on some exchange and the price skyrockets so everybody will want to mine few MNR's. :-)  I hope one day 1MNR = 1LAMBO haha.
I might need a big parking...  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you haven't gotten your 12 hour vote in yet, keep voting just to make sure we go way over the top.

Nice job everyone!
Activity: 126
MNR (Mjollnircoin )    206 Chances!!!! 1.5 hours left, looks like we will be on CryptoAltex rather soon!!

Nice job everyone! We just hammered every other coin on that list in only 2 days!!
Activity: 462
Too bad they don't assemble 300 Lambos a day
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
legendary
Almost there, only 15 votes needed.
Yea, I have thought the same thing.  If only one other coin has 150 does it automatically win?  Or does there have to be at least 2 other coins over 150 to have a lottery?

Granted, I didn't look hard but I couldn't find any results from previous weeks to check this scenario out.  Anyone, know where recent week winners are listed?

Carlo

PS up to 128 votes, make that 130, 132 Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
5 hours to go and we need 42 votes to overtake the HTMLCoin, vote!

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

EDIT: as only HTMLCoin is over 150 votes actually we just need 25 to pass the 150 and as not only the top voted coin is getting listed, but also a "random" one that gets drawn from those that are over 150.... MNR would probably be the only coin possible to get "drawn" thus getting over 150 would be sufficient to get listed (unless other coins also make it over 150, which given the dynamic of the last few hours seems rather unlikely).
Yea the community is doing good.  Just checked and we are up to 120 votes which is only 47 behind the top spot.

Edit 122
Activity: 392
Up to 116 votes at https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

edit make that 117 and tied for 2nd place!

edit 118 and in 2nd place. Smiley
wow that was fast  Smiley
Up to 116 votes at https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

edit make that 117 and tied for 2nd place!

edit 118 and in 2nd place. Smiley
"State of the Union" type message to follow:

Things seem to be going well in MNRville.

Since the launch on Sunday everything has been working perfectly from a mining standpoint.  The block rewards are decreasing just as they should at exactly the right time.  The difficulty adjustments are working perfectly going up and down as needed.  Reorder and C&C have supplied the masses fully customized working GPU mining software that was usable from day one.  We had 3 fully working Pools setup on day one ready to go.  Not bad at all considering the custom aspect of this coin and it's a "one of a kind" setup right now.

Speaking of pools. At present:
Total MH   17,255.49   
1GH   15,961.92   92.50%
Nonce   1,293.57   7.50%
Suprnova   0   0.00%

Total hash rates were as high as 22 to 23GH but have subsided now that the block reward has decreased to 75 MNR. This 6GH reduction is probably those miners just trying to grab some coins during the launch while the block reward was high. Probably not members of our forum community "per say". While this is fine and expected we have probably settled in to a comfortable hash rate for the near term.

It would be nice if we could spread the hash rate around as it's still very one sided (under statement).

TheRealSteve is going to customize some nice graphical stats pages for MNR.  Many of you have seen these for another similar coin.  They are great and "pretty, pretty" Smiley  Make sure to thank him when you see them.  

And mainly overall we have a good bunch of people here in the forum and IRC channel.  This forum thread has been pretty civil overall considering the launch/re-launch of MNR which always gets people a bit "testy."  
mjollnircoin did a really great job with the re-launch which I'm sure was a bit nerve racking at the time.  Good job mjollnircoin!

We have reached out to several Exchanges (MintPal.com, Cryptoaltex, cryptsy.com, Poloniex.com, Bittrex.com, Bleutrade.com, Ecoinfund.com) to get listed and of course we have been voting for MNR on Cryptoaltex here https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin.  As I type this message we already have 50 votes (position 8 and climbing) and need to get to 150 to enter the random lottery. We of course could outright get listed by getting the most votes which is currently 161. There was mention of using IPO money to secure some chances/votes and mjollnircoin reached out to me via PM to discuss it.  For obvious reason I'd rather not post any specifics about this in public but feel free to PM me for more info on possible strategies in this regard.

So with everything said, things seem to be going as well as could be expected.  Probably the next phase for the community to figure out is a marketing and PR strategy.

There of course is twitter messages, facebook likes and other mainstream social online services but these typically reach out to people not involved in the crypto world and we would ultimately gain very little if anything by doing this.  <-- That is just my opinion so feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong about mainstream social sites.

It would be great for the community to start thinking and talking about different ideas you personally have, or have seen work with other coins regarding PR and Marketing. Anything that brings value to MNR and helps the value of the coin. We should start getting some ideas together and start to formulate a plan once we are listed on an Exchange or two and can quantify a value for each MNR coin.

What are some of your ideas?

Carlo

PS since no one replied after this I have updated the post with additional exchanges, hash rate adjustments and updated voting info.
I would highly doubt it.  You are probably far better off using a pool.  See message below.
Activity: 251
Is it worth it to still solo mine with only 13mh/s?
How do we get on the mintpal voting page!  The click voting is welcomed as well as their interface..

We're currently working to get on MintPal voting.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How do we get on the mintpal voting page!  The click voting is welcomed as well as their interface..
And block reward is now 75

Edit: Keep up the good work voting at https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin as we are now up to 40 votes.

Thanks for the "Rental" djm34.  Cool
legendary
rent'a coin: signature space to rent

Sir, I would like to find out how much it costs to rent your space.  I would like to use this space to advertise:

Vote for Mjollnircoin (MNR) every 12 hours at https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

LOL
Lets say you buy my MNR at cayars exchange price if it ends up at 1 sat on crypto altex.
Do we have a deal ?  Wink

Good one!
why not after all  Grin
10 block left before 75MNR/block reward
Pages:
Jump to: