Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 54. (Read 80182 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
1 yay for an extra hour of sleep on a Sunday, I say Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If I'm in EST (east coast) which is GMT -5
Wouldn't you be in EDT? Wink
EST would be 7am, EDT is 8am.

I say start here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html .  Pick a date/time, pick a time zone (CEST) or town (Germany - Berlin will do), pick a target time zone or town, hit the green button.

My brain isn't working today for crap.  Worst case I would have been an hour early. Smiley

1 boo for me and 1 yay for you!

Thanks,
Carlo
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
HVC clone with fast decrease?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Wouldn't you be in EDT? Wink
EST would be 7am, EDT is 8am.

I say start here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html .  Pick a date/time, pick a time zone (CEST) or town (Germany - Berlin will do), pick a target time zone or town, hit the green button.
Need a double check of the time please.

Launch is 14:00 CEST which is GMT +2.

Then this should be a difference of 7 hours.
Which would make launch for EST at 7 AM.

Somebody care to (yay!) or (boo!) me on this?  Tongue
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
there are other nodes apart 94.102.50.39 ? My wallet can't sync at all, is stuck at block 0  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Guys, don't get overly excited. 

Let's give him the time he needs to make sure everything is correct.  Everyone can keep on mining whatever they are currently mining so no one is loosing anything.

The setup of the coin is pretty ideal and I know we all want to get mining on it but let's just make sure everything is correct and not try and push it before he is ready.

Carlo
you can even keep mining mjollnir from the old wallet  Grin Grin
Guys, don't get overly excited.  

Let's give him the time he needs to make sure everything is correct.  Everyone can keep on mining whatever they are currently mining so no one is loosing anything.

The setup of the coin is pretty ideal and I know we all want to get mining on it but let's just make sure everything is correct and not try and push it before he is ready.

Carlo
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
And we need GPU implementation on launch why?
ccminer is ready and working...
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Launch date is set to4th of May, 14:00 CEST

There will be new wallets for all platforms released, tomorrow will be a great Mjollnircoin Mining Day!

OK then. Didn't I advice btw to postpone launch for next day? It makes no sense to fix things in stress overnight, this can just generate new bugs.

Bullshit.

Dear Sammy, can I kindly ask you to GTFO. Your trolling is just out of context. Are you stoned?

No and this is not trolling, you guys just won't see how this retarded scamming devs are fucking you every day. There is no worse blind than the one who do not want to see.

As for me speaking personally, mining is a hobby for me. You can't get rich from mining unless you invested 10K USD into a gpu farm and even with gpu farm I doubt it is profitable just by mining and dumping without any trading. I make profits on exchanges. And I like hefty algorithm as I was mining HVC for a while. I also like Groestl and X11 algos. So why not try this coin which has tendency to fix some architectural flaws of HVC. So that this developer is not a super talent in communication, marketing and all the bullshit around doesn't mean he can't launch this coin and make it running stable if community helps him. I was at UVC launch few days ago and it was the same story, those students screwed the launch in a simmilar way but second relaunch 24 hours later was just fine and huge masses of miners joined. After couple of days nobody even remembers UVC launched on second time. When MNR is up and running, we can do some marketing. As you could have seen, lot of hype around freshly launched coins inflates the bubble so big that it has to splash even quicker (WC,AC). So my preference would be to finetune technical side the of the coin and make it 100% flawless and then shoot it to moon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I hope reorder will solve issue till 14:00 CEST , otherwise - coin is dead !
You mean, dead for ignorant windoze instamining kiddies? Well, who needs them anyway.
Activity: 30
And we need GPU implementation on launch why?

Grin It hasn't been born yet so how it can be dead hehe.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

There will be new wallets for all platforms released, tomorrow will be a great Mjollnircoin Mining Day!

OK then. Didn't I advice btw to postpone launch for next day? It makes no sense to fix things in stress overnight, this can just generate new bugs.

Bullshit.

Dear Sammy, can I kindly ask you to GTFO. Your trolling is just out of context. Are you stoned?

No and this is not trolling, you guys just won't see how this retarded scamming devs are fucking you every day. There is no worse blind than the one who do not want to see.
Activity: 56

Bullshit.

legendary

Bullshit. Coin is forked, thread is forked, relaunch delayed 5 min before relaunch, shit shit shit.

legendary

As I said, you retarded asshole, die. Eat your IPO.
Pages:
Jump to: