Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 57. (Read 80182 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Reorder: any progress? Wink I (and other guys) would love to test cgminer before we relaunch, not again stressing at midnight. I am starting to be tired, it's way too long day.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I dont understand. Relaunch soon or what?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just to make sure I don't screw up the launch time again.  Is it scheduled to re-launch in about 1.5 hours from now?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Windos cgminer is now available on mnr.1gh.com
Can not work normally 1gh
It is currently broken, I will post an update when it is fixed.
Published here, or published on the 1GH web site?
Thank very much

It will be published on 1GH, update will be posted here.
About what time? In order to participate in this I have one day without sleep

Given that I do not even have an idea what is wrong yet, could be any time.
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Thank very much

About what time? In order to participate in this I have one day without sleep
Thank very much

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Reorder,

The cgminer.conf is the problem with it starting up.  Once I got it running of course there was no work to do so I wanted to try this build with HVC using the --vote option and of course normal HVC settings.  Getting the following error:

[12:39:23] Rejected 11fbaad0 Diff 0/0 GPU 0 Pool 0 (int() can't convert non-stri

Just thought you might want to know.
auy
Thank very much
auy
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
  can you give me YOUR CONF thks
not working, it was loading heavy and not hefty
auy
  can you give me YOUR CONF thks
legendary
By the way, someone was solomining at about 20MHs on the abandoned fork  even while cgminer was broken. Perhaps a private cudaminer Smiley
possible...  the Christians had a working version of ccminer ready but needed to fix the hvc part which got broken in the process...

I am running with cgminer on Mjollnir, at 12.6MHash/s with a R9 290x, is this a correct speed ?
I had some problem to launch it; I had to add my old config file for hvc, otherwise it was just crashing
You are running it in Windows?
yes
Please PM me the config, as it must be the reason it was crashing for everyone. 12.6 for 290X is too low actually, but this probably can be solved.
ok sent. but there isn't anything really special in my config. Can it be this auto fan problem ?
By the way, someone was solomining at about 20MHs on the abandoned fork  even while cgminer was broken. Perhaps a private cudaminer Smiley
possible...  the Christians had a working version of ccminer ready but needed to fix the hvc part which got broken in the process...

I am running with cgminer on Mjollnir, at 12.6MHash/s with a R9 290x, is this a correct speed ?
I had some problem to launch it; I had to add my old config file for hvc, otherwise it was just crashing
yes
Please PM me the config, as it must be the reason it was crashing for everyone. 12.6 for 290X is too low actually, but this probably can be solved.
legendary

yes
By the way, someone was solomining at about 20MHs on the abandoned fork  even while cgminer was broken. Perhaps a private cudaminer Smiley
possible...  the Christians had a working version of ccminer ready but needed to fix the hvc part which got broken in the process...

Hey DEV: as there are people who are not programmers, could you maybe explain what exactly happened with the blockchain? I am from EU and I still don't exactly understand what this crypto-term "fork" mean. Like somebody starts his own blockchain? It would be beneficial to explain this issue to public so that everybody knows that these things can happen in crypto and it's not so dramatic as it might look for newbies.
The block with IPO coins was neither hardcoded nor checkpointed in the code, and it got orphaned.
legendary
By the way, someone was solomining at about 20MHs on the abandoned fork  even while cgminer was broken. Perhaps a private cudaminer Smiley
possible...  the Christians had a working version of ccminer ready but needed to fix the hvc part which got broken in the process...

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Hey DEV: as there are people who are not programmers, could you maybe explain what exactly happened with the blockchain? I am from EU and I still don't exactly understand what this crypto-term "fork" mean. Like somebody starts his own blockchain? It would be beneficial to explain this issue to public so that everybody knows that these things can happen in crypto and it's not so dramatic as it might look for newbies.
Pages:
Jump to: