Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 55. (Read 80182 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
To update on the Windows cgminer status, the crash is caused by AMD OpenCL compiler crashing when compiling the kernel. In Linux it compiles just fine, moreover, the very similar Heavy kernel compiles on Windows, so it is a lot of trial and error to isolate/fix the problem (AMD compiler is dead silent on its internal work, there are no error messages or anything). Chances are I will manage to fix it before tomorrow relaunch, but it is not guaranteed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Launch date is set to4th of May, 14:00 CEST

There will be new wallets for all platforms released, tomorrow will be a great Mjollnircoin Mining Day!

Just like it was today. YAY
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Launch date is set to4th of May, 14:00 CEST

There will be new wallets for all platforms released, tomorrow will be a great Mjollnircoin Mining Day!

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Wallets will be available on the 4th of May, 2014 14:00 CEST, Posted in OP

Daaaamn... So i waited for nothing... couldn't they post that earlier...

Enjoy
amd users would have had a lot more to complain if it had launched tonight...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Enjoy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary

Who the fuck you are?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
I have no patience, there are 2 threads, people started to ask is it new wallet on OP or old? Look at link to sources, it's broken link to website, so it's infinite loop, LOL. Dev is completely retarded or trying to screw your at launch using every possible chance.
And yet, you're still here - either they're doing something right, of you've got an affinity for trainwrecks Wink
legendary
you'll see, they will simply update the op in 10 minutes with the new wallets + source and thats it

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I hope they solved the problem with wallet and cgminer!
legendary
must admit it is a bit confusing (especially the link to wallet with password...)
legendary
patience sammy, patience

I have no patience, there are 2 threads, people started to ask is it new wallet on OP or old? Look at link to sources, it's broken link to website, so it's infinite loop, LOL. Dev is completely retarded or trying to screw your at launch using every possible chance.
legendary
So where new wallets? I see you online, so what the fuck you retard waiting for?

Grin need to bookmark this one...
legendary
So where new wallets? I see you online, so what the fuck you retard waiting for?

Activity: 392
legendary
any news on relaunch?

new wallets?
new miner(s)?

why are there still people mining @ 1gh

grts

No one care, dev is offline.

Just notice source url, LOL: http://brokkir.github.io/mjollnircoin/$ (give me a few seconds of instamine).
Smiley

getting a 404
legendary
any news on relaunch?

new wallets?
new miner(s)?

grts

No one care, dev is offline.

Just notice source url, LOL: http://brokkir.github.io/mjollnircoin/$ (give me a few seconds of instamine).
any news on relaunch?

new wallets?
new miner(s)?

grts
Pages:
Jump to: