Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 36. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
a good coin vith future  !!!!Good luck fellows! !!!!

discord channel
     https://discord.gg/YNM2M4
copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

Activity: 20
this project MMOcoin has been consistently delivering for a good period now, seen many other projects where i have experienced see-saw and fluctuations in prices and all. NO sudden surprises and all perfectly planned is the USP of this project, and recent listing on Aiodex is definitely a plus for the project team and community. And believe me this is just a starting , many more good news to follow.
MMo community is increasing every day, it's really impressive...
The team is doing an excellent work, recently listed on Aiodex and I hope new exchanges to come in few days !

I warmly recommend to join us in this adventure, this coin is surely sustainable.
Activity: 3
MMO is a great coin with gbig airdrops and with great future
Activity: 154
MMO Coin - I really like this platform, because here a trader can easily trade with buying and selling.
Activity: 77
The gaming world is really big and so much money runs in that market buying items and stuff. thus the blockchain around the gaming market has already been laid out by other projects. im curious to know Mmo has to offer.
Activity: 56
Great to see the MMO project is growing fast.  Voting is now ongoing on different exchanges.  Im also happy to become part of the discord community.  Great work guys.
Activity: 66
Best coin in PoS coins.
I got mine.
Come and get yours.
Fasstttt......
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
The game market is expanding day by day, and the possibility of using blockchain technology is possessed.
I think that it is a technology that is useful for securing fairness such as trading game items.
I think that more gamers would be interested in blockchain technology.
Activity: 66
Wow its party time with MY.
MMO is just approved on aiodex.
Come fast and claim your bounty and airdrops fast........
Activity: 98
i have joined to MMO discord, have so much MMO everyday from bounties, you can stake MMO at much MNs

Yes buddy.. They are trying to be generous to all of their community as possible as they can. That is nice to find a coin like that which one supported by Dev Team
Activity: 10
I recently Joined this amazing community as an owner myself of a large community I understand how much hard work it takes to become successful. The Team over at the MMO discord are Great. Love this project and can't wait to see what the future brings for them! BOOOOOOM! #HYPED

Scotlarock727-Co-Owner and CMO of Hyped on Crypto LLC
wow... another feather in the cap, MMOcoin listed on Aiodex Exchange, an accomplishment possible only with the hard work and full support of awesome community. Many more good news already in the pipeline and expect MMOcoin to reach new heights soon.
Activity: 102
MMO Coin the low cap low supply coin that could do very well in the next few month
and did i mention its POS !
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it. Go ahead you have the support of the community!
copper member
Activity: 77
i have joined to MMO discord, have so much MMO everyday from bounties, bounty from vote MMO on Coinex still run cek on this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44688924
Activity: 19
There are too many Program in this world but Most of The Program is Fake. Now a days In This Online Market too many ICO Program came and most of the people join with this ICO program and lose his money But If you don’t lose your money you can join the world best program MMOCoin. MMOCoin Is not a fake or scam doubt because it is a trading Platform and it is a Gamer Platform. This is a best chance for your friends and family so don’t miss this program.
Join community in discord : https://discord.gg/uY2w9RX
This coin will have a nice future, with the support of gamers community !
Staking mechanism, available on Stakecube and on a lot of exchanges in a few days...

Join the project and start staking !
i am glad that i made an investment in MMOcoin, still buying some everyday and increasing my holdings. I am sure that this coin is for future, already adopted in gamers community well. Not many coins have the distinctive features of this project and this project stands out like a winner amongst others.
Pages:
Jump to: