Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 127. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
any news from Devteam ? already gone to hawai with our BTC ?

Hahaha, good try! Next FUD attempt please! Grin
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I missed the bus. But I am sure that there will be quite a few dumb wits who will sell below the ico. I hope I am able to buy it cheaper than the ico Cheesy

No one will sell below the ICO if there are enough bids above the ICO, dim wit  Shocked
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Quark it up!
^^^^^ ........ SIGH..... Yawn.......

Random Pointless FUD!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
any news from Devteam ? already gone to hawai with our BTC ?  ---->JOKE
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I missed the bus. But I am sure that there will be quite a few dumb wits who will sell below the ico. I hope I am able to buy it cheaper than the ico Cheesy
You can try, always good to have buy support.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I have 10k MNE, i will sell 5k at 5BTC and hold the rest till february or march.

This coin will be trading at 250 satoshis in February.

Cool, as long as it trade at 10k in 2 days i don't care Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
With only just under 5 million coins, anyone who sells below ICO and isn't a whale trying to cause a panic dump into low buys is a total Noob and honestly deserves to lose their money lol But on a positive note I have a lot of faith in the munne community and the Devs in delivering a good coin that will have good staying power! Keep up the good work everyone and Happy trading today Smiley

Very well said!

Demand is growing right now! A lot of people missed out on the iCO.

Tomorrow should get really interesting!
+!

+1, too! Grin

But i wouldn't complain if i could buy more Munne from someone who dumped his stash. Cheesy
Oh I totally agree and will definitely be having some low buys set for anyone who is dumb enough to dump this coin right off the hop Smiley I might not  be a whale but that don't mean I can't swim beside them and pick up what they don't eat Wink lol Cheers

Oh I'm having my whole net in trex for those idiots who sell below or JUST above ico price. Ill be nom nom nom nom nom Grin Grin
Activity: 168
FUD'ers, please advise us all in what coins we SHOULD invest in then, since everything is such a scam to you?

Oh wait, your coin/suggestion is most likely a scam too if it's not one of the "main" coins out there today, herpderp.
 Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I have 10k MNE, i will sell 5k at 5BTC and hold the rest till february or march.

I see what you did there

Pray for me for not buying into this ICO? Nah, I think Im good. If im going to get in on this it will be sub-ICO price.

Activity: 177
Invest in your future.

Hehe that would be a party for me. Sounds quite ambitious, but who knows?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
With only just under 5 million coins, anyone who sells below ICO and isn't a whale trying to cause a panic dump into low buys is a total Noob and honestly deserves to lose their money lol But on a positive note I have a lot of faith in the munne community and the Devs in delivering a good coin that will have good staying power! Keep up the good work everyone and Happy trading today Smiley

Very well said!

+!

+1, too! Grin

But i wouldn't complain if i could buy more Munne from someone who dumped his stash. Cheesy
Oh I totally agree and will definitely be having some low buys set for anyone who is dumb enough to dump this coin right off the hop Smiley I might not  be a whale but that don't mean I can't swim beside them and pick up what they don't eat Wink lol Cheers
Activity: 285

Very well said!

+!

+1, too! Grin

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Very well said!

+!
Activity: 517
Merit: 502

Very well said!

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Activity: 280
'a new economy is here' ....ha ha ha  Grin
Activity: 262
Fud is part of crypto. I do not condone this kind of behaviour, but its always going to be around. Until we get any sort of regulation, anything goes Sad

FUD is still in news stocks lol It's just done in a different manner
Jump to: