Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 130. (Read 300630 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
University is great idea which brings much more potential then all other features, especially because some other coins already have named features.
With University this coin becomes unique! On other side it somehow fits main interests of bitcoin, charity, and on other side it's something totally different, education. It must be success!
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
I think an alias system would be important to make the wallet user-friendly for people who aren't used to cryptocoins.
That's something you'll want to implement before launching a major publicity campaign.
Munne University is just a website, or am I missing something?

BTW, I invested after you gave good answers to my questions. Since I have a day job, I liked the long ICO period.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
As an investor, I appreciate your communication with us. For my part, I believe it would be better to work first with Munne University

I also support above statement, go for Munne University.
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
As an investor, I appreciate your communication with us. For my part, I believe it would be better to work first with Munne University

+1 on this! Smiley

Munne University is really unique so go for this first.
Activity: 280
Munne project seems like the one closest to completing? 80% done was the last i read about it,
It will for sure get some eyes overhere, and as a result get more investors. And Facebook marketing should be a good exposure also.
Activity: 93
We are organizing everything and analyzing the feedback of the community, and we realized that many people are more interested in Munne University / Munne Project than in encrypted messages and alias (which are features that other coins already have). Would you like that we change priorities and start with Munne University / Munne Project? (so we can finish them before).

We would like to know your opinion.

Give a the market first prio.
Mobile wallet looks nice. But not so many will use it in the beginning.

That is a good Idea to starts with the unique features of the coin.
The more unique features the coins has, the better can it compete with other coins.
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
We are organizing everything and analyzing the feedback of the community, and we realized that many people are more interested in Munne University / Munne Project than in encrypted messages and alias (which are features that other coins already have). Would you like that we change priorities and start with Munne University / Munne Project? (so we can finish them before).

That is a good Idea to starts with the unique features of the coin.
The more unique features the coins has, the better can it compete with other coins.

I can't wait to test Munne Project!
It could go viral on Facebook with just a bit of PR.
Activity: 250

Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Can't wait for trading to start! 2 more days!  Grin
Activity: 149
What shall i say, i had only 0.0104 btc left  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
I only invested 0.051BTC into this. I am regretting not going all in with my other 0.04BTC Sad
Activity: 165
anybody interested in setting up something like ARCH coin CEO where large holders get access to a private group chat and can work together on helping the price move up.

Pm me.
pm'd you

edit: Mr. Net is advertising a group wiht a 1 btc entry fee, not a munne stakeholder group, can be nice to know Tongue
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
anybody interested in setting up something like ARCH coin CEO where large holders get access to a private group chat and can work together on helping the price move up.

Pm me.

I only have 14k, can I join?
Activity: 392
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
This.

500k is idealist.
But 55ksat/MNE really isn't that hard. That's a 10 fold increase in price, and yet a market cap still under 1 million $.
With good marketing entering the top 20 / 2M$cap isn't impossible.
And here the budget for it is huge.

High demand with marketing.
Low supply due to (hopefully) cleaver and patient investor.
==> Munnie !

Advise: hold minimum 50% until the mobile app is out.

250 bitcoins = 87500 US$... The most shitty and dead coins have more than 200k usd market cap. So a 5x in the first week it´s easy = 437500 USD. There are 45 coins with more than 450k market cap, and at least the 80% are dead or without any marketing or innovation.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
500k is idealist.
But 55ksat/MNE really isn't that hard. That's a 10 fold increase in price, and yet a market cap still under 1 million $.

==> Munnie !

250 bitcoins = 87500 US$... The most shitty and dead coins have more than 200k usd market cap. So a 5x in the first week it´s easy = 437500 USD. There are 45 coins with more than 450k market cap, and at least the 80% are dead or without any marketing or innovation.
Activity: 266
Help and Love one another ♥
500k is idealist.

==> Munnie !

Activity: 217
500k?? HODL??

Huh Huh Huh

you are all fucking delusional.

you are the brainiac that was asking if Bittrex would list it after the ICO right ?
Well you are fucking clueless thats for sure , why are u even posting when clearly u have no idea about crypto at all.
My conclusion is that your age and iq are numbers in close proximity of eachother.
(500k is ridiculous to be talking about now we can agree on that)

But please if u dont know what your talking about at least do some reading before posting.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Jump to: