Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 131. (Read 300630 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
500k?? HODL??

Huh Huh Huh

you are all fucking delusional.

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Activity: 285
Am I the only investor who is going to hold on to ~50% of my ICO shares because I actually believe in this coin? XD

Don't worry, you will be not the only one. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Am I the only investor who is going to hold on to ~50% of my ICO shares because I actually believe in this coin? XD
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I was unable to buy because I could not access my coinbase wallet. I hate my phone lying somewhere in my house Undecided

You had 2 weeks to buy ...

I wanted to wait til 3 million coins will be sold. I shouldn't Sad

I join the CND IPO, less then 200Sats and sold at 1000sats Cheesy nice 500% return, this should be the same returns, half of the coins will be destroyed, a lot bigger community then CND, so open at 20k, i won't be surprised, remember SWIFT, also check the people around it Wink

+1

I am glad to be in

CND is a shit coin
Munne is serious it will not 500% but more if you are patient

Yes, i have this same opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
I was unable to buy because I could not access my coinbase wallet. I hate my phone lying somewhere in my house Undecided

I join the CND IPO, less then 200Sats and sold at 1000sats Cheesy nice 500% return, this should be the same returns, half of the coins will be destroyed, a lot bigger community then CND, so open at 20k, i won't be surprised, remember SWIFT, also check the people around it Wink

Re: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE.
Today at 10:53:12 AM

Reply with quote  #482
Quote from: placebo on October 25, 2014, 08:39:56 PM
Where is DEV?
DEV? there is no DEV here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9334021

Huge profit, isn't it.. Cheesy  and this will be the same, like a lot of ICO, huge profits in the beginning and then crashing. In fact ROSCoin is still higher then ICO, but that is my coin, so that explains a lot Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050

I also did that.. Only gave myself an hour and by the time I had sorted out what I was doing I missed out on buying 1/3rd of what I wanted originally.
Activity: 252
I'll put a buy wall in 2250 or less 50%

Because people are impatient, and whale bot manipulation will happen over the course on a month. Roll Eyes
Activity: 260

+1

I am glad to be in

CND is a shit coin
Munne is serious it will not 500% but more if you are patient
Activity: 364

+1

I am glad to be in
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Re: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE.
Today at 10:53:12 AM

Reply with quote  #482
Quote from: placebo on October 25, 2014, 08:39:56 PM
Where is DEV?
DEV? there is no DEV here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9334021

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Shocked Shocked Shocked

I SEE YOU FOOLS LEARNED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM VDO & SMBR

you all deserve to lose your money.

Only 2 ICO before this?

legendary

Activity: 330

legendary
When will be able to start trading?

Is this already known?

In 2 days 15h

Will the not sold ICO coins be destroyed? or will people receive more coins like with CND?

Any unsold coins will be destroyed, states this in the OP!

Pitty, i prefer the option to REWARD the ICO investors with giving them something extra Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Total 5 millions coins at 5500 satoshis. I am so happy with my purchase Smiley

I thought it was 10 million did it change?

Yeah !! * We will put up for sale 10M coin @ 5500 satoshis. Any unsold coins will be destroyed.

Sweat better deal for us

SMBR; 2m coins - 1500 - 2000 satoshi.
legendary

Activity: 330
Activity: 1022
When will be able to start trading?

Is this already known?

In 2 days 15h

Will the not sold ICO coins be destroyed? or will people receive more coins like with CND?

Any unsold coins will be destroyed, states this in the OP!
legendary
I buyed 7000 coins, cause i haven´t learn from SYS, CLD, CRAIG and SuperNet Scams. I hope this one it´s not a scam or im out of the cryptoworld and fuck bitcoin.

I bought for 1 BTC, because i haven't learned from CND, SWIFT, MARYJ huge profit coins.
Jump to: