Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 128. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Half of the fud here is strategic and quite frankly, it works in bringing attention to a coin. I might even go as far as saying it's a good things sometimes as it stops people getting carried away.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Fud is part of crypto. I do not condone this kind of behaviour, but its always going to be around. Until we get any sort of regulation, anything goes Sad
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Activity: 392
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
allright my dear fellow, lemme tell you once before trading open

FuD will start, BRACE yourself, there's no point of selling below ICO, if you see someone selling bellow ICO, leave him, its just the whale manipulation to drop the price and gain cheap coin for themselves
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
When will be launched at the bittrex this coin?

I'd like to know as well.  I missed the ICO myself.  Bummer.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
When will be launched at the bittrex this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1036
This coin has a great potential
For people who missed the ico i hope you are ready to grab the more you can at launch
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
I feel very uneasy about having missed out in this ICO.

I had it on my radar and planned to buy in last minute. Apparently didn't configure my alarm properly (I always buy-in last few hours) and completely missed it.

Just want to congratulate the ICO participants ahead of time, and hope one of you kind souls will sell to me at the very least 25% above ICO price.

Aww dude, I feel bad for you. I hate that feeling. Trust me, I know it all too well, missing out on a good ICO, when everyone else kept quiet or you seen the topic too late. *hugs* Sad

I rolled the dice and went all in on this ICO, bought in when it first became available. crossing my fingers Smiley

I almost went all in. Regretting not doing so now. But a part of me always abides the rule "don't invest what you are not willing to lose". But I did invest a nice chunk  of my worth into it (albeit not much in comparison to most lol)
Activity: 210

I had it on my radar and planned to buy in last minute. Apparently didn't configure my alarm properly (I always buy-in last few hours) and completely missed it.

Just want to congratulate the ICO participants ahead of time, and hope one of you kind souls will sell to me at the very least 25% above ICO price.

Aww dude, I feel bad for you. I hate that feeling. Trust me, I know it all too well, missing out on a good ICO, when everyone else kept quiet or you seen the topic too late. *hugs* Sad

I rolled the dice and went all in on this ICO, bought in when it first became available. crossing my fingers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

Activity: 170
I'd definitely love to see the University project polished and completed. It'll give the coin a very  strong foundation and identity in the alts market. Awaiting the exchange to open
Activity: 406
what was the price per Munne at the ICO 
5500 sat
I'll start buying at 2500  Grin You know it will come down eventually (like every other coin out there)
Isn't ICO finished?

yes it is. He's referring to the trade phase, which will start on Tuesday
alrighty ,I Thought there is another ICO...
Activity: 30

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
5500 sat
I'll start buying at 2500  Grin You know it will come down eventually (like every other coin out there)
Isn't ICO finished?

yes it is. He's referring to the trade phase, which will start on Tuesday
Activity: 406
5500 sat
Isn't ICO finished?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Hello

I've seen, that the ICO is already closed. :-(

When would it be possible to buy this coin on Bittrex?

Thanks.
BR

"The market should be open this Tuesday at 16.00 PDT / 23.00 GMT (72 hours after the close of the ICO), but I expect confirmation from Bittrex."
Activity: 33
Hello

I've seen, that the ICO is already closed. :-(

When would it be possible to buy this coin on Bittrex?

Thanks.
BR
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Where are you? I think you are already in the moon. See you there

[/quote]

+1
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
5500 sat

I wouldn't be so sure it will be driven down to 2,5k

You'll be regretting not buying at ICO soon after trading begins. I can guarantee you that.

+1

U cant guarantee anything ..
I think your right .. but there are No guarantee's in crypto.

someone post that Moon gif i like that one.
Jump to: