Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 15. (Read 300593 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
ye u just going to remain on my Ignore list from now on.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
maaaaaaaan you guys LOL...c'mon, do you really expect anything here?  i mean we can all hope for pump ONE day right?  Roll Eyes Lips sealed

i dedicate this song to MNE and its bagholders.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI

Cheesy

If your not a MNE bagholder why are u here ?
Just to annoy people with ur smart ass remarks ?

i am to a degree

and if anything my replies should help because i'm ON THE DEVS ass to get something going, not you guys
legendary

If your not a MNE bagholder why are u here ?
Just to annoy people with ur smart ass remarks ?

legendary
Juicin' crypto
maaaaaaaan you guys LOL...c'mon, do you really expect anything here?  i mean we can all hope for pump ONE day right?  Roll Eyes Lips sealed

i dedicate this song to MNE and its bagholders.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI

Cheesy
legendary

Come on mchrono.

You guys have a nice game ready to go.

You have a crypto university nearly ready to go.

Few coins have offer these features and services and along with a prepaid marketing giant.

What gives?

Come on, brother, Let's get this going and soon you can also be added to shapeshift which alone will guarantee a 10 fold pop.

U know the drill vlad in about 9 days we will get another useless post promesing action soon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Zzzzz I have been quiet for a while. Still sitting on this. Waiting for it to pop.

Mchrono, what the hell man... What happened to PR?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Come on mchrono.

You guys have a nice game ready to go.

You have a crypto university nearly ready to go.

Few coins have offer these features and services and along with a prepaid marketing giant.

What gives?

Come on, brother, Let's get this going and soon you can also be added to shapeshift which alone will guarantee a 10 fold pop.
legendary
Hello.
We talked with some reporter who sent us a list of about 22 bugs (mostly content typos) in Munne Project and we finish fixing them. Also, the report is preparing some review of the game.
We plan to start promoting the game in other channels, like buying ads.
We have someone interested in creating one course on MunneU and we continue working on getting new courses.
Greetings, Mchrono

legendary
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 798
 Cheesy My wallet is syncing again. I had aproblem with the config file...

Thx to all who helped me....
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
@Mchrono

please provide a statement on the new client.

1. official download link
2. platforms (win32, win64, linux, etc.)
Hello.
We talked with some reporter who sent us a list of about 22 bugs (mostly content typos) in Munne Project and we finish fixing them. Also, the report is preparing some review of the game.
We have someone interested in creating one course on MunneU and we continue working on getting new courses.
Greetings, Mchrono

Thx for update.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Hi. My wallet is not opening!
Who has the same problems?  Huh

Hi xenxex,

same for me.

Today when open it for stake, it crash and don't open.

Other with same problem?

Regards

Hi digibob.
Do you have a working wallet now?

Yes My munne wallet is working and staking.

I've used this one http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-windows.zip from this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11351957

Actually staking and running on win7

Regards
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Hello.
Greetings, Mchrono
legendary
Juicin' crypto
We are here. At the moment, we are wiping our asses with fiat from all your btc spent in the ico.

Update please!

i replied for them.
legendary
We are here. At the moment, we are working on an ads campaign to attract instructors, for that purpose we created a landing page for instructors on Munne University and we are working on a promotional video, after this, we will buy some ads. During the next week we plan to start the campaign and start interviewing people interested. On the other hand, we updated the roadmap. Thats all for now, greetings.

Update please!

They dont have time in their busy schedule to post.(they are reading the posts here every other day but posting takes to long)
its only been 10 isch months .. u cant expect rome to be build in a day.
It takes TIME to create a polished Product.
I can go back and recall some other gems like that for u but basicly they robbed us.
If this isnt True Mchrono Please show us some Proof of Action .. or Anything really ..
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
We are here. At the moment, we are working on an ads campaign to attract instructors, for that purpose we created a landing page for instructors on Munne University and we are working on a promotional video, after this, we will buy some ads. During the next week we plan to start the campaign and start interviewing people interested. On the other hand, we updated the roadmap. Thats all for now, greetings.

Update please!
Hi. My wallet is not opening!
Who has the same problems?  Huh

Hi xenxex,

same for me.

Today when open it for stake, it crash and don't open.

Other with same problem?

Regards

Hi digibob.
Do you have a working wallet now?
Can someone of the last people here tell me how to get my wallet to work?
Then I can dump my last coins...

As I said before, no connection to network...

Whats wrong? Use your old wallet and run in compatibility mode maybe if youre on windows (and as admin). The new one ive not touched.

what is compatibility mode? WIN 7...

Use the old qt

Tried to explain since weeks now. The Old wallet is not syncing. No connections.

wallet works fine for me but i won`t tell you anymore since you didn`t even try it and i really tired to see you are the only one complaining here again and again

hint:check the informations of previous pages

Thx for Infos. Believe me I Tried all of the written hints. My wallet (the old one) worked Fine until they bring out a new one. Suddenly i had errors. I Tried the new one - nothing. I Tried the old one again - no connections. I modified the config - nothing. I try to install the wallet on another PC now.
But i don't find it ok that the devs don't answer. I think they have as mich Knowledge of the thechnology as me...
Its a shame and its my worst investment.
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
Can someone of the last people here tell me how to get my wallet to work?
Then I can dump my last coins...

As I said before, no connection to network...

Whats wrong? Use your old wallet and run in compatibility mode maybe if youre on windows (and as admin). The new one ive not touched.

what is compatibility mode? WIN 7...

Use the old qt

Tried to explain since weeks now. The Old wallet is not syncing. No connections.

wallet works fine for me but i won`t tell you anymore since you didn`t even try it and i really tired to see you are the only one complaining here again and again

hint:check the informations of previous pages
Pages:
Jump to: