Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 13. (Read 300593 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Now u guys see what I've been saying for months?!?!?!   In addition to being on the devs ass to either get shit done or just shut it down as a scam?!?!   

Munne Dev, hope you rot bitch.  He's been making plenty of other shit coins meanwhile as it is.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I suppose trying to taint mr. Terpin's reputation may be the only thing that can happen at this point. We should get some articles on this  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
ah yes Your right it seems to be gone now , it still said
" This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on June 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. "

Mc nowhere to be seen lovly just lovly.
I guess it really is time to start harrasing Terpins twitter.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Finally munne has been kicked - Good Bye bittrex...
Nice work Mr. Mchrono  Angry
I see after a few weeks of posting the truth, nothing has changed. Dev still no where to be seen. Turpin acting like none the wiser on this project.

I'm telling you guys, instead of chasing mchrono, Turpin is the real dirt here.

I cannot actually believe Terpin was involved with Scam devs and made agreement with them, etc...

So maybe all the scammed investors here should bother Terpin over his Twitter account.
That is the only way to get this thing wake up, which is also nearly hopeless.

Exactly. Terpin has played a big part in this whole façade. I have to say this project is beyond disappointing and the devs have just walked with the btc. Bravo.
Buy back at ICO is a dream.   

Wasnt the bill from terpin posted in this thread like back in november december or something ?
I dont have time to look for it now but im pretty sure it was posted at one point so he definatly was involved.

I posted about that in the thread earlier. The only case where you can justify an invoice of such a large amount and then proceed to do nothing at all is when you are 'invoicing' yourself.

Justify a huge spend in the project by lining your own pockets.. I actually think Turpin is mchrono.

Anyway, even if I was wrong, the whole project is a load of shit.

This is a plausible theory. All we have seen from Terpin are a couple of tweets and empty promises from "devs".

Bittrex have delisted. Try keep her alive at crypty ey guys Wink Rip

Doesnt look Delisted to me dont know what your looking @.

Well if MC is Terpin he took a lot more then just the 18k he also took 40% in salary remember.

Accourding to MC Terpin was telling them to Hold of untill they had a finished product.

But ye if Terpin plans to do nothing he could at least give us the Fee back .. 12k  250 per btc 48 btc would be a nice "pump" (12k the rest was in Mne i think)

But what about the POD not that i trust pod for one second but at least we could start there to see what names and Id's got deposited there.

Go on to the Bittrex main page and search for MNE. Its disabled.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Last Active:    June 10, 2015, 08:53:58 PM
legendary
I see after a few weeks of posting the truth, nothing has changed. Dev still no where to be seen. Turpin acting like none the wiser on this project.

I cannot actually believe Terpin was involved with Scam devs and made agreement with them, etc...

So maybe all the scammed investors here should bother Terpin over his Twitter account.

Exactly. Terpin has played a big part in this whole façade. I have to say this project is beyond disappointing and the devs have just walked with the btc. Bravo.

Wasnt the bill from terpin posted in this thread like back in november december or something ?
I dont have time to look for it now but im pretty sure it was posted at one point so he definatly was involved.

I posted about that in the thread earlier. The only case where you can justify an invoice of such a large amount and then proceed to do nothing at all is when you are 'invoicing' yourself.

Justify a huge spend in the project by lining your own pockets.. I actually think Turpin is mchrono.

This is a plausible theory. All we have seen from Terpin are a couple of tweets and empty promises from "devs".

Doesnt look Delisted to me dont know what your looking @.

Well if MC is Terpin he took a lot more then just the 18k he also took 40% in salary remember.

Accourding to MC Terpin was telling them to Hold of untill they had a finished product.

But ye if Terpin plans to do nothing he could at least give us the Fee back .. 12k  250 per btc 48 btc would be a nice "pump" (12k the rest was in Mne i think)

But what about the POD not that i trust pod for one second but at least we could start there to see what names and Id's got deposited there.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

legendary
Hello.
We talked with some reporter who sent us a list of about 22 bugs (mostly content typos) in Munne Project and we finish fixing them. Also, the report is preparing some review of the game.
We plan to start promoting the game in other channels, like buying ads.
We have someone interested in creating one course on MunneU and we continue working on getting new courses.
Greetings, Mchrono

2 weeks ago .. Sooo Anything happend since then ANYTHING @ ALL ?
U cant seriously be waiting for the price to go any lower then this.
It must be you keeping it on bittrex with OUR ICO money.
How about some RESULTS for a change ?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
wow, isn't ironic how this turdcoin always just gets enough support/volume AS SOON AS it's about to be delisted from bittrex?!?!?!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dev is that you trying to support this useless coin, or prob some good bagholders who wish to keep it alive on the exchange at least, good effort from them.  at least they are keeping the coin alive instead of disappearing like the dev.  Shocked

Are you from NZ bro?

Your signature appears to be in Maori!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
wow, isn't ironic how this turdcoin always just gets enough support/volume AS SOON AS it's about to be delisted from bittrex?!?!?!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dev is that you trying to support this useless coin, or prob some good bagholders who wish to keep it alive on the exchange at least, good effort from them.  at least they are keeping the coin alive instead of disappearing like the dev.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

I was unaware of this drama. Just doing a series on Gaming on the Blockchain. This one was nothing special, but it didn't rob me of any coins. I did not recommend buying MNE.
Pages:
Jump to: