Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 12. (Read 300593 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
We continue working, but it's hard for us to handle the fud of the forum (at this point it's understandable, but the fud was always here, even since we introduced the game or university and with our policy of not deleting comments, this work is very demoralizing), that's why we continue with the development in silence. We don't plan to close this topic or anything, even so, we will post news now and then. On the other hand, theories that say that Terpin is Mchrono are obviously false, we hired Terpin for the PR and also we are not Richard Lanoszka, we use his domain register service (http://www.silentregister.com/) for security reasons. For the moment that's all, we never leave the project.

Greetings

Everything was going into black and now it turned back, the wallet been put back in place. Lol... This whole thing came back after people started talking about Terpin. So community power achieved the coin not going into black. I think we should still continue preparing some news on the relation of mc and terpin etc...

And suddenly Mc has great writing skills Wink match his previous posts with this one I quoted LoL!
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
We continue working, but it's hard for us to handle the fud of the forum (at this point it's understandable, but the fud was always here, even since we introduced the game or university and with our policy of not deleting comments, this work is very demoralizing), that's why we continue with the development in silence. We don't plan to close this topic or anything, even so, we will post news now and then. On the other hand, theories that say that Terpin is Mchrono are obviously false, we hired Terpin for the PR and also we are not Richard Lanoszka, we use his domain register service (http://www.silentregister.com/) for security reasons. For the moment that's all, we never leave the project.

Greetings
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
someone just snapped up 70k @ 1000 sat , was that one of u guys or is something else going on here? (@bittrex)
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Did anybody contact the news about the situation and general overview of what happened to Munne to be turned into a scam and how Terpin is involved in this with that proof?

This is funny: Last Active:   June 23, 2015, 09:10:55 AM
I think either Mchrono is Terpin! or Terpin forced Mc to come over to BCT thread to satisfy investors a bit more with his lies!, while he can do his thing.

Any good writers amongst us? Lets get this party started.
legendary
Did anybody contact the news about the situation and general overview of what happened to Munne to be turned into a scam and how Terpin is involved in this with that proof?

This is funny: Last Active:   June 23, 2015, 09:10:55 AM
I think either Mchrono is Terpin! or Terpin forced Mc to come over to BCT thread to satisfy investors a bit more with his lies!, while he can do his thing.
Just end it and let us have our money back!

We need a refund. This project is a failure, the dev has showed 0 effort. Cheaply outsourced work to create a poor illusion of a real project. Own up.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
we are stupid lol.

1) Richard Lanoszka this guy in Customer Support http://www.silentregister.com/supportpage.php

2) Silentregister is a service for anonymous registration of domain names.

3) "With an anonymous registration we mask your private information and replace it with ours in the public whois database. We maintain a separate and private database that contains the real owners of every domain registered through our service": http://www.silentregister.com/index.php
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Just end it and let us have our money back!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1148
I suppose trying to taint mr. Terpin's reputation may be the only thing that can happen at this point. We should get some articles on this  Roll Eyes

This is the only option and best one!

What are you guys waiting for then? Start bugging him.
Try sending a press release to NewsBTC about the situation. Maybe my boss will carry it Wink

Sounds good to me, maybe we have a writer here in this thread?!
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
I suppose trying to taint mr. Terpin's reputation may be the only thing that can happen at this point. We should get some articles on this  Roll Eyes

Try sending a press release to NewsBTC about the situation. Maybe my boss will carry it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
I suppose trying to taint mr. Terpin's reputation may be the only thing that can happen at this point. We should get some articles on this  Roll Eyes

legendary
I suppose trying to taint mr. Terpin's reputation may be the only thing that can happen at this point. We should get some articles on this  Roll Eyes

I would welcome any kind of constructive movement the dev can provide at this point, saying "wait next week guys" is tiresome. Questions do arise - wtf are you doing dev?

Must be afraid to reply... Roll Eyes
Activity: 193
Yeah at least if I can send it over to Cryptsy then I can give it away in the chat box which provides for some fun.
Activity: 798
Mchrono:
Last Active:    Today at 09:10:55 AM

...and no message, reply or update... very bad...
Activity: 798
No delisting email from Bittrex.  I am unable to cancel my sell order.  We should get a chance to withdraw it or send it Cryptsy who isn't afraid to keep turd coins like this listed.  They are probably just too lazy to delist them I guess.

Same problem here....
Activity: 193
No delisting email from Bittrex.  I am unable to cancel my sell order.  We should get a chance to withdraw it or send it Cryptsy who isn't afraid to keep turd coins like this listed.  They are probably just too lazy to delist them I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: