Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 44. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Good?

What?

Did you read the article?  It totally craps on MUNNE and its devs for no innovation and no transperancy and goes on to imply they basically stole $200,000 from the ICO and in turn developed nothing.

This is a total hit piece.

Thank you devplus and thank you, Terpin.

Job well done!

Edit:  And oh yeah, I'm the one who ate your 53k sell wall last night on Bittrex.  You pulled it immediately, before my order even filled, which tells me bittrex is gaming MUNNE, but I still ate half that wall. 

I dare you to put up more manipulation walls.

Hi vlad. Look what he has written.. "Good" means Bad lol...
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Good?

What?

Did you read the article?  It totally craps on MUNNE and its devs for no innovation and no transperancy and goes on to imply they basically stole $200,000 from the ICO and in turn developed nothing.

This is a total hit piece.

Thank you devplus and thank you, Terpin.

Job well done!

Edit:  And oh yeah, I'm the one who ate your 53k sell wall last night on Bittrex.  You pulled it immediately, before my order even filled, which tells me bittrex is gaming MUNNE, but I still ate half that wall. 

I dare you to put up more manipulation walls.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

where did the $ 750,000?

≈(4,798,070 x 0.00005500) x 415 = 109.515 Veeeeery rough calculation

Actually when the ICO ended BTC was worth about 350$ so  around 91.000$ total.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
about time, very nice.  now just don't dump you f*cks who keep doing so.  this coin could easily be 5-10k range week after week.  no reason it couldn't go way higher.
Buywall collapsed.
HODL!.

Hope we se high stable price, ins the high 3.5k region, until we move further up!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
about time, very nice.  now just don't dump you f*cks who keep doing so.  this coin could easily be 5-10k range week after week.  no reason it couldn't go way higher.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
hope there is some steady growth over the following week Smiley

a buywall is great for weakhands who still wants out, but also a sign of a pump as you guy say.
indeed , will be intresting to see what this coin is gonna bring ; >
hope there is some steady growth over the following week Smiley

a buywall is great for weakhands who still wants out, but also a sign of a pump as you guy say.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Nice pump now @Bittrex.
Buywall 5 BTC @ 2100 Satoshi!

yepaaaahhhh. Some munne-action!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Nice pump now @Bittrex.
Buywall 5 BTC @ 2100 Satoshi!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
marketing talk this, promo that...it's all TALK until we see some ACTION, be it from the Terpin dude, dev, coin, community, pump-whale-hyper b.s. guys....anyone.  when i say action, i mean price action reflecting the hard work going into this coin and behind it, in addition to 'news releases' and such.

There has been development since Mchrono handed Terpin $18000 USD. Over a three month period of time, Terpin has provided one retweet and two tweets. He also advised Mchrono not to promote on his own and instead wait for Terpin's campaign. No one expects Terpin to code and add content their client already has. People expect Terpin to do his job. Who thinks Terpin has done $18000 worth of work?

MY thoughts exactly.

What exactly does $18,000 buy you as for as marketing?

It's a lot of money but I have a hard time believing $18k will result in anything close to the biggest marketing campaign of any alt-coin up to date [like the OP promises].

I hope I'm wrong but I have seen some heavily promoted coins, like doge, and I can't imagine $18k getting that much exposure.

But yeah, it would be nice to see Terpin doing like $180 worth [for starters].  lol

Marketing is tricky, and costly.. if you compare the prices to other Pr firms what do we get?..  its a difficult market to promote since it consist of alot P&D.
They Swing out updates all the time or i should say they tell everyone there is something done, and people buy in hope of something.

Munne need to expand there team and with that hire a frontman, more devs and tell the community more about there specific roles in the team.
Devplus is the coder we know that, but what is Mchrono doing while devplus codes?, is there one dev doing it all by himselfe? then this will take along time..

Why dont take this chance while we have a good PR team to actually increase the number of devs and show something great!, while it can be promoted for people to see, or fall short when pr campain fades and still only one dev doing it all and progress is still in the early stages of completing.

/sust1200
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

There has been development since Mchrono handed Terpin $18000 USD. Over a three month period of time, Terpin has provided one retweet and two tweets. He also advised Mchrono not to promote on his own and instead wait for Terpin's campaign. No one expects Terpin to code and add content their client already has. People expect Terpin to do his job. Who thinks Terpin has done $18000 worth of work?

MY thoughts exactly.

What exactly does $18,000 buy you as for as marketing?

It's a lot of money but I have a hard time believing $18k will result in anything close to the biggest marketing campaign of any alt-coin up to date [like the OP promises].

I hope I'm wrong but I have seen some heavily promoted coins, like doge, and I can't imagine $18k getting that much exposure.

But yeah, it would be nice to see Terpin doing like $180 worth [for starters].  lol
Activity: 994
Merit: 503

Why don't you focus on the lack of development from the Munne team rather than deflecting and blaming Terpin? Do you expect him and his PR team to code Munne Univeristy and add actual content, along with advertising it?

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
We have taken a big step to the beta (our beta will be ready this month). The MNE integration (for the paid courses) is almost ready. On the other hand, we need more of your feedback and suggestions of bugs and new features that you would like.

Hope to hear from you, greetings.

PS: New article - https://coinreport.net/munne-developers-launch-munne-university/

Thanks, mChrono.

May I ask, is there a real marketing campaign coming soon?

In your OP you said MUNNE will have the biggest marketing campaign ever; is this still the case?

Sorry for my sarcasm at times, and thank you for your hard work and your honesty.

Cheers!
Activity: 250
We have taken a big step to the beta (our beta will be ready this month). The MNE integration (for the paid courses) is almost ready. On the other hand, we need more of your feedback and suggestions of bugs and new features that you would like.

Hope to hear from you, greetings.

PS: New article - https://coinreport.net/munne-developers-launch-munne-university/
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
lol terpin has 29.1k followers and gets only one retweet lol

Can we get our $18,000 back???

Why don't you focus on the lack of development from the Munne team rather than deflecting and blaming Terpin? Do you expect him and his PR team to code Munne Univeristy and add actual content, along with advertising it?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Can we get our $18,000 back???
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: