Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 81. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

If you go back and read Mchrono's post right before xxxgoodgirls, you will see that xxxgoodgirls simply took an image from the link that Mchrono posted. If you click the link in Mchrono's post you will see that it is the same image of the invoice heh..

Also, Munnetalk is very nice, I signed up this morning, I suggest others do the same if you haven't already.

Ok - I grant you this one.   

What about the proof-of-payment? 

Furthermore, since they have been retained since Nov 4th, why didn't we see anything from this company - $6000 per month is a lot... we are two week down the first month already... not even a "Coming soon" announcement...

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

but they didn't took a monthly Service till feb?

The contract would start upon payment of the invoice.
The invoice could be real, but it doesn't mean that Munne paid it...

A normal invoice usually includes a payment address, but in this case, we are not talking postal addresses, but digital currencies addresses, to be paid in BTC and MNE - nowhere on the invoice the payment addresses are listed - strange...

Furthermore, the copy of the invoice was released by xxxgoodgirls and not by Mchrono - double strange...

If you go back and read Mchrono's post right before xxxgoodgirls, you will see that xxxgoodgirls simply took an image from the link that Mchrono posted. If you click the link in Mchrono's post you will see that it is the same image of the invoice heh..

Also, Munnetalk is very nice, I signed up this morning, I suggest others do the same if you haven't already.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

The contract would start upon payment of the invoice.
The invoice could be real, but it doesn't mean that Munne paid it...

A normal invoice usually includes a payment address, but in this case, we are not talking postal addresses, but digital currencies addresses, to be paid in BTC and MNE - nowhere on the invoice the payment addresses are listed - strange...

Furthermore, the copy of the invoice was released by xxxgoodgirls and not by Mchrono - double strange...

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc
contact me when you are ready for things (press release, and articles) to get published.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
for those wondering why the PR firm haven't started the promotion yet,
I think it's fair to believe they are going to start the promo -1st wave- campaign when Munne project gets into the Alpha2/Beta release and/or Munne University is ready.
Starting now would not have much sense, imho.

btw, i like that there is a Live Chat on munnetalk.com  Smiley
it's a nice add on.

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I think it's fair to believe they are going to start the promo -1st wave- campaign when Munne project gets into the Alpha2/Beta release and/or Munne University is ready.

it's a nice add on.
Posted some new content on the forum.
I go try Live Chat but there is also the IRC channel.
Who is more on IRC?
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

it's a nice add on.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Agree keeping this thread on the top 3 pages for exposure purposes is a must.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
The forum is awesome!
I'd say do not forget to post also here on btctalk but anybody involved with the Munne project should register on http://munnetalk.com/index.php.

A great coin has always a great community behind.
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Hi,

Our forum is ready. See you there guys.

Link: http://munnetalk.com/

Mchrono
Activity: 280
when the PR campain start there will be more people looking and taking risks getting involved Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nice to see what's been coming out, hoping dev continues with strong support and releases.  This is an easy 20k sats coin.....should only be a matter of time before it's there soon.... Wink
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Munnetalk looks a lot cleaner and sharper than BCT. It would be best for the coin for the community to move over there.
Lets migrate over to the Munnetalk site instead! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Thank you Mchrono for your last post.  Forum looks amazing Smiley
can't wait to move over  http://munnetalk.com/
Registered.
Activity: 566
i almost feel sorry for cryptolemaik.. What's he going to do with his life now there's nothing left to fud.. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Nice job MrChrono
keep up the good work week started off just nice now the rest;)
lets get this party going
Pages:
Jump to: