Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 85. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Just one question I cant figure out. You are a cryptocurrency with a great project and so forth. But why if I want to buy something in the game such as gold bars. I have to pay with dollars. Thats the thing I cant understand man as cryptocurrency you want fiat for game stuff. Just change that in munnecoin and than it make sense in my eyes. If you asking fiat its more like the game is the thing to collect some profits from. Maybe its me but it will have more sense without fiat and only munnecoin in the game.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Hello,

As we said before, we are not magicians with the ability to control the market. The investors are the one who chose to hold their coins or sell them (with loss) to obtain Bitcoin or invest in other projects. Every movement is valid, that is the rule of the game. You need to understand that Munne’s development takes a lot of time, we can’t build everything in one day. We will have the forum ready before sunday and we are working fixing bugs that you report of the Munne Project Alpha and we are starting the preview version of Munne University. Be patient, this is a long term project, not a week-to-week project. About the messages regarding Michael and his PR Firm, I can’t say much, they are a professional team and they are preparing the right material and waiting for the right time to advertise and bring new people to the project. As I said before: This is a long term project and a big part of the ICO went to the PR Firm, at the moment, we have a relationship with them until february.

If you want to help, you can participate at reddit, the alpha, commune and soon at the forum. We are waiting for you!

Greetings,

Mchrono

thank you for the update Mchrono. I think you say everything in that post. The new Munne forum will be nice to have.

Sadly, I think this whole altcoin sub-forum have turned into a joke... It seems a common thing now to make a reply saying stuff like the coin is dead, why the dump, dev have sold, etc etc... That kind of stuff looks incredibly unprofessional. Well, it's a free forum, so anyone can share their thoughts, but that kind of nasty jibes shouldn't be widely-spreaded so soon and so often and from so many newbie accounts. Well, that's sad it is now a common behavior. I think me and few others here always reply to these kind of attacks (yes, attacks) with proofs and good opinions to explain what happened or what will or could, etc... By reading the whole Ann there are answers to everything that is going on with the exchange market.

You don't think it's nice that, for once, the devs aren't actively taking part/ playing their own coins market, by releasing news to the insiders first or by creating waves? I think it's nice, because i'm bored with this behavior from too many other coins with semi-news, fake news, fake progress reports, multiple pump and dumps, etc... Problem in alts is that the players in it lost focus. The "get rich quick" mentality is too strong. and there is no patience, everything must happen now, now now...

now some market analysis : at the currently price of 2k satoshis for a total of 4.8 millions coin, this is incredibly low if you compare to other coins. Please, do the math. Munne looks more profesionnal and have more to propose than a lot of other coins that have a higher price right now and much higher total coinage. This is a no-brainer.
Agree!
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Hello,

As we said before, we are not magicians with the ability to control the market. The investors are the one who chose to hold their coins or sell them (with loss) to obtain Bitcoin or invest in other projects. Every movement is valid, that is the rule of the game. You need to understand that Munne’s development takes a lot of time, we can’t build everything in one day. We will have the forum ready before sunday and we are working fixing bugs that you report of the Munne Project Alpha and we are starting the preview version of Munne University. Be patient, this is a long term project, not a week-to-week project. About the messages regarding Michael and his PR Firm, I can’t say much, they are a professional team and they are preparing the right material and waiting for the right time to advertise and bring new people to the project. As I said before: This is a long term project and a big part of the ICO went to the PR Firm, at the moment, we have a relationship with them until february.

If you want to help, you can participate at reddit, the alpha, commune and soon at the forum. We are waiting for you!

Greetings,

Mchrono

thank you for the update Mchrono. I think you say everything in that post. The new Munne forum will be nice to have.

Sadly, I think this whole altcoin sub-forum have turned into a joke... It seems a common thing now to make a reply saying stuff like the coin is dead, why the dump, dev have sold, etc etc... That kind of stuff looks incredibly unprofessional. Well, it's a free forum, so anyone can share their thoughts, but that kind of nasty jibes shouldn't be widely-spreaded so soon and so often and from so many newbie accounts. Well, that's sad it is now a common behavior. I think me and few others here always reply to these kind of attacks (yes, attacks) with proofs and good opinions to explain what happened or what will or could, etc... By reading the whole Ann there are answers to everything that is going on with the exchange market.

You don't think it's nice that, for once, the devs aren't actively taking part/ playing their own coins market, by releasing news to the insiders first or by creating waves? I think it's nice, because i'm bored with this behavior from too many other coins with semi-news, fake news, fake progress reports, multiple pump and dumps, etc... Problem in alts is that the players in it lost focus. The "get rich quick" mentality is too strong. and there is no patience, everything must happen now, now now...

now some market analysis : at the currently price of 2k satoshis for a total of 4.8 millions coin, this is incredibly low if you compare to other coins. Please, do the math. Munne looks more profesionnal and have more to propose than a lot of other coins that have a higher price right now and much higher total coinage. This is a no-brainer.
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
Hello,

Greetings,

Mchrono

Thank you for the update!
I'm now #55 on the richlist and moving up
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
when can we see PR firm doing articles?
Activity: 250
Hello,

Greetings,

Mchrono
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Would be nice if dev can post his own addresses so anyone can check if dev has or hasn't dumped.

I can confirm you that no addresses in the top 15 rich list have moved since yesterday (because i keep track of it), just the normal staking increase and/or new bought MNE added to their stash.

please stop with this stupid shit guys

here's the post above quote again:
People are very quick to assume DEV is always responsible for price fall. I can guarantee a DEV who has put in this much work already, and hired ( A.K.A spent a good amount of the ICO) on a VERY LEGITIMATE PR company, would not ruin it all by dumping coins below ICO. lmfao...

Bitcoin having a small rally right now, people want to have BTC, price stabilized, BTC comes flowing back into the ALTcoins. 4.7 mill coins at 2000sat is unnatural for a coin with this much potential.

Damnit a good chunk of my BTC is in my wallet I haven't opened in 3 weeks, takes for ever just to sync so I can move it to bittrex for some crazy deals  Cry  Cheesy

Seriously though guys, use your head, you really think a DEV who spent probably ~30-40% of ICO money for a really good PR company (read on it if you haven't), would dump NOW?? Why wouldn't he just leave with full ICO weeks ago?
amazing haha

How this would work was stated a few pages back.
Im not going to repeat it because it looks fuddy put it applies to ALL ICO coins not just MNE.(if u want the info PM me ill redirect u to the quote if your to lazy to dig through the thread)

Im holding a significant ammount of these coins and I have no reason to fud i havent sold 1 of my coins. infact im buying more.

Also u can read back some of my older posts here that everyone expecting to be a millionaire in a week would come out feeling bad.
This is a LONGTERM investment for me i dont expect to sell anything this year and serveral months into the next IMO this coin will start its Life on jan 1st.

However this doesnt mean the lack of buy support and drop in price doesnt worry me, once people feel they have been "burnt" by losing money on a coin its hard to get them back on board.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
As you can see the altcoin market is bleeding, almost every coin in red. Now is the time to buy Smiley
http://i62.tinypic.com/2vnmdc3.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Would be nice if dev can post his own addresses so anyone can check if dev has or hasn't dumped.

I can confirm you that no addresses in the top 15 rich list have moved since yesterday (because i keep track of it), just the normal staking increase and/or new bought MNE added to their stash.

please stop with this stupid shit guys

here's the post above quote again:
People are very quick to assume DEV is always responsible for price fall. I can guarantee a DEV who has put in this much work already, and hired ( A.K.A spent a good amount of the ICO) on a VERY LEGITIMATE PR company, would not ruin it all by dumping coins below ICO. lmfao...

Bitcoin having a small rally right now, people want to have BTC, price stabilized, BTC comes flowing back into the ALTcoins. 4.7 mill coins at 2000sat is unnatural for a coin with this much potential.

Damnit a good chunk of my BTC is in my wallet I haven't opened in 3 weeks, takes for ever just to sync so I can move it to bittrex for some crazy deals  Cry  Cheesy

Seriously though guys, use your head, you really think a DEV who spent probably ~30-40% of ICO money for a really good PR company (read on it if you haven't), would dump NOW?? Why wouldn't he just leave with full ICO weeks ago?
amazing haha
Activity: 784
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Yes =), but you guys with BTC around, should get it into this coin NOW Cheesy its insane how cheap it is
Waiting for confirmations took forever, but I just did Tongue

Going to be gloating about this ~2000sat buy in the future Cheesy
Yes =), but you guys with BTC around, should get it into this coin NOW Cheesy its insane how cheap it is
Activity: 137

Seriously though: Everyone needs to listen to this guy ^

BTC going up = People selling alts for BTC

BTC stabilizing = People buying alts to make more BTC

It's not even a hypothesis; this is what happens literally every single time there's a BTC rally.
Activity: 325
Merit: 255

amazing haha
Activity: 137
God under 2k now, wanna go under 1k ? Cheesy

I'm fucking trapped in this shit I won't go out with such lose...
Hope dev' are not dumping on us.

lol dude just look at BTC today and chill.

Everyone's selling their BTC because of today's big jump. Grab more MNE is you can ASAP because once the BTC flows back into the exchanges this price will be a thing of the past just as quickly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
God under 2k now, wanna go under 1k ? Cheesy

I'm fucking trapped in this shit I won't go out with such lose...
Hope dev' are not dumping on us.
Pages:
Jump to: