Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 83. (Read 300628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
it's only me or the block explorer is down?

Yeah, it's not the first time blockexplorer.cc is having problems.

You can reach the other blockexplorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mne/
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Could the dev post a redacted image of the receipt and contract with that PR firm? I called over there and the girl had never heard about Munne.  She knew about the other clients listed on their site including the crypto type clients. Maybe she was just clueless or stupid but Munne isn't on their client list on their site last I checked either. Would make me feel better to know the money really went to that company and not to a coke dealer and a bunch of massage girls or something.  Post that receipt & contract ASAP, chief.

Fud failed lol  Grin
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Could the dev post a redacted image of the receipt and contract with that PR firm? I called over there and the girl had never heard about Munne.  She knew about the other clients listed on their site including the crypto type clients. Maybe she was just clueless or stupid but Munne isn't on their client list on their site last I checked either. Would make me feel better to know the money really went to that company and not to a coke dealer and a bunch of massage girls or something.  Post that receipt & contract ASAP, chief.

Michael Terpin himself retweeted the announcement... Isn't that confirmation enough?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
it's only me or the block explorer is down?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Smiley if the PR firm would only start making some noise then we would be skyhigh
Activity: 59
Good to look at my earlier posts, I got nothing to hide.

I just want cheap shitcoins like anybody else here, or do you want to pay too much again like at ICO?

LOL you got pwned like a tard once and still make another reply to look like a tard twice?!?
damn...gtfo

Sorry for not trading with emotions
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

I just want cheap shitcoins like anybody else here, or do you want to pay too much again like at ICO?

LOL you got pwned like a tard once and still make another reply to look like a tard twice?!?
damn...gtfo

Activity: 566
Yea kill the FUD... Although my super low buy orders are getting filled Smiley.
Not as super low I have. The price is more or less stable now.

Indeed it would appear that dumpers are coming to their senses either that or they've ran out of munne Smiley

Munne only listed in one exchanger, so all the dump pressure is there, but the price seems stable at the moment tho

It's on cryptsy as well..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

Indeed it would appear that dumpers are coming to their senses either that or they've ran out of munne Smiley

Munne only listed in one exchanger, so all the dump pressure is there, but the price seems stable at the moment tho
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
Let's dump this shitcoin some more

4 days earlier...

Whales are accumulating slowly, just wait for 1 month and we will see big pump.

Bought at ico, now accumulating slowly like whales and you should too

...lol

Gotta have some patience guys, everyone in crypto wants to be rich in 5 days, life doesn't work like that unless you win the lottery.
We have a great PR firm that will start pushing Munne to the mainstream. Sure price is low right now, but just stake and be patient. Bitcoin didn't reach its full potential in a month, why do people expect it from other cryptos?

Also lets try and support the Devs by at least keeping this thread active eh? It's where most investors will head to if they want to see how the coin is being received by users. Low price = quite thread, but IMO quite thread = low price  Wink

Good post!
When more dumping I accumulate and with price up I´m also happy.
I see this coin als long therm investment.
If we keep posting positive then we create value!
I vote for value!
Activity: 325
Merit: 255

4 days earlier...

Whales are accumulating slowly, just wait for 1 month and we will see big pump.

Bought at ico, now accumulating slowly like whales and you should too

...lol

Gotta have some patience guys, everyone in crypto wants to be rich in 5 days, life doesn't work like that unless you win the lottery.
We have a great PR firm that will start pushing Munne to the mainstream. Sure price is low right now, but just stake and be patient. Bitcoin didn't reach its full potential in a month, why do people expect it from other cryptos?

Also lets try and support the Devs by at least keeping this thread active eh? It's where most investors will head to if they want to see how the coin is being received by users. Low price = quite thread, but IMO quite thread = low price  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Is Munne pronounced "Money" or is it pronounced as "Moon"? if neither how is it pronounced? just wondering, was telling a friend about it and he kept saying moon and I kept saying money. lol

Muney
legendary
Activity: 1148
what happened to the PR firm that was supposed to be hired 24hrs after ico completion?

Read a page or 2 back.
Pages:
Jump to: