Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/POS 🚀 Mero 🚀AIRDROP Business platform & B2B network 🌏 - page 8. (Read 15617 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
I liked the idea of a team with the promotion of the project through the distribution of mero for a certain work . In addition, it will join the ranks of new users in the community. All this will give some positive results. Smiley
The total amount of MERO coins put in sell orders dropped significantly to a bit more than 7k coins in Crypto Bridge exchange.
In addition, MERO price has been around 2k-2.8k satoshi.
Activity: 111
I liked the idea of a team with the promotion of the project through the distribution of mero for a certain work . In addition, it will join the ranks of new users in the community. All this will give some positive results. Smiley
Wow, amazing.
You are likely the first supporter of MERO project.
I am not sure, but I have not seen anyone else worn signature of MERO project.
Welcome to the MERO project, mate.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 100
Hi all,
I have good news for you, especially someone who have intention to support MERO project via its signature campaign.
Recently, MERO team have decided to increase payment rates (3 times higher than original rates).
Code:
Jr. Member: 15 MERO per week
Member: 30 MERO per week
Full Member: 45 MERO per week (15 bonus MERO for avatar)
Senior Member: 60 MERO per week (15 bonus MERO for avatar)
Hero Member: 75 MERO per week (15 bonus MERO for avatar)
Legendary: 90 MERO per week (15 bonus MERO for avatar)
Activity: 96
It seems that most of people have waited for clearer released products from the team (or at least more transparent news), before deciding investing more or starting to sell their coins.
I, honestly, have kept my coins in staking process.
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
I am not sure what others thought of MERO.
Personally, I believe in their original ideas and plans to develop MERO project.
It is just more-than-one-month-old project, very young one.
It takes more time to be really matured and got massive usage in crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
  Why do you agitate for the high price of the masternode, at a rather expensive price per unit of MERO? And you think that buyers are getting in the crowd at the market? For such optimistic forecasts, it was worth to go to a greater number of exchangers, for more recognition. Yet, alas, the coin is not than outstanding not marked. Its price will be adjusted and without good ideas will smoothly aim for the lower floors.

P.S. sorry for the typo
Activity: 172
Currently, there are 252 masternodes actively operated in MERO network.
http://explorer.mero.network/
good news 252 masternodes is huge number and we need more and more masternodes
Activity: 99
Currently, there are 252 masternodes actively operated in MERO network.
http://explorer.mero.network/
Activity: 90
The MERO price has rallied well, and has stayed above 1.3k satoshi recent hours.
With promising B2C/ B2B platform will be launched near future, I have a feeling that the price might have good moves.
MERO have to hit 5k satoshi first, then if it get big supports via massive buy orders, big momentum, it migh keep moving up to 10k satoshi.
Activity: 119
Eventually, B2C/B2B platform to come for MERO community and its potential customers.
Thanks all members of MERO team for all amazing works weeks after the start day of MERO project.
The MERO price has rallied well, and has stayed above 1.3k satoshi recent hours.
With promising B2C/ B2B platform will be launched near future, I have a feeling that the price might have good moves.
Activity: 79
Eventually, B2C/B2B platform to come for MERO community and its potential customers.
Thanks all members of MERO team for all amazing works weeks after the start day of MERO project.
Activity: 22
Mero is likely to be a solution for companies to improve their business and create reliable connections. What are the specific measures for Meco to achieve this goal?

The platform is the first step to this.
Activity: 350
Mero is likely to be a solution for companies to improve their business and create reliable connections. What are the specific measures for Meco to achieve this goal?
People really need to stop selling their coins low now, investors is pushing in!!
Activity: 4
You really don't know?
The developer will speak soon.
They spent all their money buying dumping coins.
And their project was suspended,
They're looking for someone to buy a project.
copper member
Activity: 20
We are proud to announce that our Bitcointalk signature bounty has begun!!
This is a big step in our promotion campaign and we advise our community to participate in it! 🚀🚀🚀

Bitcontalk signature bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4768507.new#new
Activity: 15
Well i have only "Newbie" account.. but i still be promoting this superb project! Lets go Mero! <3
I wanna get link to join MERO signature company and codes of MERO project's signature too.
Please give me them if you have them.
I guess it is self-designed signature by @Huzz, not official one from MERO team.
The crypto market has turned to bad movements recently, hate to say this, but it is fact.

I am sorry to say but you have scam signature on you. EAZY has just made their exit scam
Hello guys they just announced the signature campaign the link is here Bitcontalk signature bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4768507.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: