Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNT] MountCoin // Need help write here // We search a Developer - page 23. (Read 36110 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
http://mountcoin.org/download.mountcoin.zip  not found

hope the DL on your site is good one

Soory http://mountcoin.org/download/mountcoin.zip Yes the download is good, this is a High End Server Cluster of KryptoCloud with SSD
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hello Pool Admin, we had pushed the new Coin now, because you need time to build the Coin. github.com/mountcoin/mountcoin

And to the Windows User here is the downoad link : mountcoin.org/download.mountcoin.zip

Compiling now.
http://mcn.extremepool.org will be updated momentarily.

Thats good, please write when it's ready
Hello Pool Admin, we had pushed the new Coin now, because you need time to build the Coin. github.com/mountcoin/mountcoin

And to the Windows User here is the downoad link : mountcoin.org/download.mountcoin.zip

Compiling now.
http://mcn.extremepool.org will be updated momentarily.

presidentcoin
I think you should tell us about your plans.
Believe it will attract many people to join in MNT.

What you mean with our plans

Yes
Plans so that more people can have confidence.
In addition bitcointalk.org, there should be more places you can see MNT, such as Facebook website

Thank you for the idea, we work on a FB page and Twitter Account.
Activity: 138

presidentcoin

Yes
Plans so that more people can have confidence.
In addition bitcointalk.org, there should be more places you can see MNT, such as Facebook website

presidentcoin

no offense but comments like that is why I receive pm's and messages all day stating that you do not know what your doing.

plans.  as in what are you plans for the coin.  roadmaps, marketing, innovations,
PLANS....

presidentcoin

Activity: 138

presidentcoin
ok, and when will the new daemon  be released?

Look up and you see it
ok, and when will the new daemon  be released?
Hey Duck, how can you do this, spread Duck in Mount's thread?

I rather Mount to Duck, first, Mount has faster block time, second, all Duck pools suck.
my duck pool is perfectly fine.
Are you sure?
Your pool didn't pay out from block #826.
there is notcies at the top of the pool page, and also this is being discussed by the community on the duck thread.  people are using incorrect addresses.  nothing I can do about that at this point.
but pool is functioning perfectly, payments will go out as soon as issue is fixed or I can do them manually, but community so far has told asked me to wait for dev of open source pool for comment.

For problems with Duck go to the Duck topic.
I wonder if the ducknote dev can assist us with problems with mountcoin?
like why the net hash rate is lower than my pool??
it pulls the net hash rate directly from the daemon, and the pool hash rate is correct. ideas dev?

We have one idea, we try to rebuild Mountcoin (from scratch), using the same Generis Block, so no Money is gone. We believe that there is a problem with the Difficulty
any idea how to fix it?

It's better to rebuild,we using the same Generis Block so no Coins are gone. We only need a few hours today at 20:00CET we publish (Version 1.9)
so just so I understand there will just be a new daemon and wallet correct?

Yes, but it's compatible with 1.7, so can use the Wallet of 1.7. That is no problem,but you need to update the daemon

Before I forget it, Pool Admins get it at 19:30, but you and the other Admins need to PM me

I rather Mount to Duck, first, Mount has faster block time, second, all Duck pools suck.
Are you sure?
there is notcies at the top of the pool page, and also this is being discussed by the community on the duck thread.  people are using incorrect addresses.  nothing I can do about that at this point.
but pool is functioning perfectly, payments will go out as soon as issue is fixed or I can do them manually, but community so far has told asked me to wait for dev of open source pool for comment.

it pulls the net hash rate directly from the daemon, and the pool hash rate is correct. ideas dev?

We have one idea, we try to rebuild Mountcoin (from scratch), using the same Generis Block, so no Money is gone. We believe that there is a problem with the Difficulty
any idea how to fix it?

It's better to rebuild,we using the same Generis Block so no Coins are gone. We only need a few hours today at 20:00CET we publish (Version 1.9)

Yes, but it's compatible with 1.7, so can use the Wallet of 1.7. That is no problem,but you need to update the daemon

Are you sure?

any idea how to fix it?

Are you sure?

any idea how to fix it?

Are you sure?
there is notcies at the top of the pool page, and also this is being discussed by the community on the duck thread.  people are using incorrect addresses.  nothing I can do about that at this point.

any idea how to fix it?

Are you sure?
there is notcies at the top of the pool page, and also this is being discussed by the community on the duck thread.  people are using incorrect addresses.  nothing I can do about that at this point.

Are you sure?

Pages:
Jump to: