Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNT] MountCoin // Need help write here // We search a Developer - page 25. (Read 36110 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
We need mnt circulation requires trading platform, dev Come on!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Anybody an idea how to make Mount again popular

Yes i have an idea. Make an innovation. Or just kill the coin if it has nothing innovative... There is zero, null, nada reason for someone to care about it when it has nothing new to offer...

I got just one question, you said you want a innovative Coin, tell me what is so innovate on ducknote the Coin launched today. Why nobody say there that the Coin is not innovative. This was just an example

Nothing was innovative. It will fail just as your coin. At least ducknote dev didnt try to have a ridiculus block time doomed to fail and also didnt look like having no idea about the coin that created... If you read your whole thread you look like you dont have any idea of what you are doing or it is just a communication problem. dunno...

P.S. If you want to make a new coin create something better than monero or just help monero to be better. Its about time to stop all the shitty clones that are being created in order to scam people a few btc...

I scam nothing and this Coin would never die, we work on a new and 1000times better Version.

You see, posts like this make you look like a kid or retarded. No offence. What the hell does it mean 1000 times? lol Make it equal to monero and maybe you will fool some people...

P.S. In case you didnt notice your coin is already dead. For some reason its only me bumping it xD

Mountcoin fate how, do not need no sense syndrome. Waiting for the results,

I support all the CPU currency. Including Mountcoin, because the CPU can dig the currency too low.

Secondly innovation includes many aspects. Replication technology is just one of them, think about the other, to solve the problem now.

No matter how long you recognized that you are successful

I now invite all my friends for all the CPU currency

Yes i have an idea. Make an innovation. Or just kill the coin if it has nothing innovative... There is zero, null, nada reason for someone to care about it when it has nothing new to offer...

I got just one question, you said you want a innovative Coin, tell me what is so innovate on ducknote the Coin launched today. Why nobody say there that the Coin is not innovative. This was just an example

Nothing was innovative. It will fail just as your coin. At least ducknote dev didnt try to have a ridiculus block time doomed to fail and also didnt look like having no idea about the coin that created... If you read your whole thread you look like you dont have any idea of what you are doing or it is just a communication problem. dunno...

P.S. If you want to make a new coin create something better than monero or just help monero to be better. Its about time to stop all the shitty clones that are being created in order to scam people a few btc...

I scam nothing and this Coin would never die, we work on a new and 1000times better Version.

You see, posts like this make you look like a kid or retarded. No offence. What the hell does it mean 1000 times? lol Make it equal to monero and maybe you will fool some people...

P.S. In case you didnt notice your coin is already dead. For some reason its only me bumping it xD

Mountcoin fate how, do not need no sense syndrome. Waiting for the results,

I support all the CPU currency. Including Mountcoin, because the CPU can dig the currency too low.

Secondly innovation includes many aspects. Replication technology is just one of them, think about the other, to solve the problem now.

No matter how long you recognized that you are successful
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

Activity: 224
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

legendary
getmonero.org

legendary
getmonero.org

time,

need to give it time.  duckcoin was released today and its the weekend.  in a few days, if people want to, they will start mining the coin again.

here are some things I would do

1.  stop blaming all problems with coins on pools and other reasons and actively attempt to work with people to solve there problems.
2.  spread the news about mountain around the forum.  obviously to do this it would be nice if there was something that sets it apart from the other cryptonote coins.  is there?
3.  Setup and be active in an irc channel on freenode where the community can support each other and offer ideas and discussions.

that's where I would start, then a few days or weeks start adding the coin to voting on exchanges like poloniex, see where it goes from there
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"

CONGRATULATIONS! DEDICATEDPOOL.COM HOSTING THIS COIN!

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

http://dedicatedpool.com
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

There is no Mountcoin Pool
Proof Mountcoin Hashharder Payments Now Work

Code:
Payments sent {"48U8JXRW3GgR4EQjZ3sbAUfu158YrKMmNaGk28MDY7q43nChU6vyjThRWR7PoUCDAYBkBHCFBx1oQC3ybxMdxGrvT8ZqN78":26857778006.364727,"42d8BpHXrgPjnshXgvdpz5ag4no6AphNN77kaXJANCYcCpLFoKyg8JqTYEjDUvYBoEhKLJfAxSH6iFskfPTHyWauFFC5nc2":1149946523.478432,"47rSHS4s1Ut8QWLUCBNXmpPXV2K4LE8hjFkZVPJ1kYLCLymtynf4ETS8BZaytNMt2VivpUGoGr8PucLxdQjzWSZA92qpiVh":220932324.0968648,"47DEEprBWBy5r2fhv2JXYVRXTVpBbf3urLjVqsLxz2AdKjvzvc9QKcy5eoujoY3sX89T4VZ8VBHXdWQxADXLHf3KE6jTa9j":2098016135813.354,"4457eJN8oH1GhfhPWqnBi6LDVkfLGZV4nES48X5oQsAX5rF3dmgB1hodrZTvPNs8LTFgYWTCaKoWJUDAWdDhfgbE33csFf3":1399497362.8530273,"47aD8oDa98DhBTcRMWQwQoWqapGEx23Fd6uUZrDYKQ9L9M7mjA5sTb6WCC6y73zjUNiRteypz2BkqdXYMCeGmzrDLgRmLzt":24019015462.321236,"43iDBUiEmtuHpzAC8EkViChaz84s7bH9hgty2nMV9yz16jiik3NCJg36mizMYTDn9zVDVoQKyKgNa4M3u6EBLv2cJynZ6mM":927293416.6319114}

Sadly, its only from the current block onwards that we are able to perform payouts.

Still, we know it works now, and there is a low-hashrate on Mountcoin due to the DuckNotes.. so take advantage of this while you have time.

Yes that right, Mine and get you Coins, later the other come back, the Hashrate of Ducknote is going down.
legendary
Activity: 938
Proof Mountcoin Hashharder Payments Now Work

Code:
Payments sent {"48U8JXRW3GgR4EQjZ3sbAUfu158YrKMmNaGk28MDY7q43nChU6vyjThRWR7PoUCDAYBkBHCFBx1oQC3ybxMdxGrvT8ZqN78":26857778006.364727,"42d8BpHXrgPjnshXgvdpz5ag4no6AphNN77kaXJANCYcCpLFoKyg8JqTYEjDUvYBoEhKLJfAxSH6iFskfPTHyWauFFC5nc2":1149946523.478432,"47rSHS4s1Ut8QWLUCBNXmpPXV2K4LE8hjFkZVPJ1kYLCLymtynf4ETS8BZaytNMt2VivpUGoGr8PucLxdQjzWSZA92qpiVh":220932324.0968648,"47DEEprBWBy5r2fhv2JXYVRXTVpBbf3urLjVqsLxz2AdKjvzvc9QKcy5eoujoY3sX89T4VZ8VBHXdWQxADXLHf3KE6jTa9j":2098016135813.354,"4457eJN8oH1GhfhPWqnBi6LDVkfLGZV4nES48X5oQsAX5rF3dmgB1hodrZTvPNs8LTFgYWTCaKoWJUDAWdDhfgbE33csFf3":1399497362.8530273,"47aD8oDa98DhBTcRMWQwQoWqapGEx23Fd6uUZrDYKQ9L9M7mjA5sTb6WCC6y73zjUNiRteypz2BkqdXYMCeGmzrDLgRmLzt":24019015462.321236,"43iDBUiEmtuHpzAC8EkViChaz84s7bH9hgty2nMV9yz16jiik3NCJg36mizMYTDn9zVDVoQKyKgNa4M3u6EBLv2cJynZ6mM":927293416.6319114}

Sadly, its only from the current block onwards that we are able to perform payouts.

Still, we know it works now, and there is a low-hashrate on Mountcoin due to the DuckNotes.. so take advantage of this while you have time.

After the festival. I would recommend it to my friends together.

As a replica. More and more currency was born, in addition to technology names. Should give him a certain connotation and actions to prove. This will be viable.
hey dev if you could be specific about the coin target time  I could probably fix the stat which shows my pool hash higher than the network hash.
every time I have asked you you have said 25, no 40, no 50, no we changed it to 25.

please be specific

After the high orphans we changed to 60, had I forgot to write?
if you did I missed it or could not understand you.
I will verify I am on 60

Ok, good luck
it is already set to 60.  is the net hash reporting what the net hash is?

Network is right, but Pool?, there is more on the Pool than on Network, there need to be anything wrong

If you want to know the real Hashrate: Diff/60
hey dev if you could be specific about the coin target time  I could probably fix the stat which shows my pool hash higher than the network hash.
every time I have asked you you have said 25, no 40, no 50, no we changed it to 25.

please be specific

After the high orphans we changed to 60, had I forgot to write?
if you did I missed it or could not understand you.
I will verify I am on 60

Ok, good luck
it is already set to 60.  is the net hash reporting what the net hash is?
Pages:
Jump to: