Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNT] MountCoin // Need help write here // We search a Developer - page 26. (Read 36110 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
hey dev if you could be specific about the coin target time  I could probably fix the stat which shows my pool hash higher than the network hash.
every time I have asked you you have said 25, no 40, no 50, no we changed it to 25.

please be specific

After the high orphans we changed to 60, had I forgot to write?
if you did I missed it or could not understand you.
I will verify I am on 60

Ok, good luck
HashHarder MountCoin Pool has Now been correctly configured to handle future mining for Mountcoin (and other cryptonote coins). Apologies for the technical issues.
Will we get payouts for the shares submitted when it was not paying out?

If you have a record your end, i can see what I can do for you, but due to the way the pool was running, when we tried to payout the older shares after fixing the issues, Mountcoin was saying that the transaction was too big and refusing to make the payments. We tried to break this into smaller amounts, but it was still not working. If you can let us know how many blocks you were mining in, we will see if we can send you some coins, howeve most of the blocks we found were orphaned - annoyingly.

Sorry for the Bug, the orphans come now to the Pool, because it't haven't communicate with the Network right. That also was the reason why it't haven't get maturity

Good luck with the Pool, I mine there
hey dev if you could be specific about the coin target time  I could probably fix the stat which shows my pool hash higher than the network hash.
every time I have asked you you have said 25, no 40, no 50, no we changed it to 25.

please be specific

if you did I missed it or could not understand you.
I will verify I am on 60

please be specific

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
HashHarder MountCoin Pool has Now been correctly configured to handle future mining for Mountcoin (and other cryptonote coins). Apologies for the technical issues.

If you have a record your end, i can see what I can do for you, but due to the way the pool was running, when we tried to payout the older shares after fixing the issues, Mountcoin was saying that the transaction was too big and refusing to make the payments. We tried to break this into smaller amounts, but it was still not working. If you can let us know how many blocks you were mining in, we will see if we can send you some coins, howeve most of the blocks we found were orphaned - annoyingly.

please be specific
I read on poloniex in trollbox that your currency is quite bugged and data isn't protected. Since that i don't trust you and i'm going to work with Monero.  

Who told you this Shit, sorry but this was Version 1.0 this was buggy and the Data was ever protected.

You know that MountCoin is based on Monero, so at Monero the Data wouldn't  be also protected.

But this was posted only by a Hater

BTW: I found out that this was posted by a little dark pixie, her name is Lula the Brainless  Grin
Let it go. People are going to post negative things in your thread. As the coin creator, take the high road only respond with facts and ignore the FUD. If you build a good coin and strong community you will be defended by the fans of your coin. Getting into arguments with trolls will only hurt the coin.

I not only respond with facts.

BTW: What is FUD and sorry but this post was only for fun. Don't like my humor?
When people try to scare others away from a coin with rumors aimed to create uncertainty and doubt about the coins success it's called "spreading FUD" (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt)
Poking a little harmless fun like that can quickly spiral out of control on this board. Just sayin. Watch your step.

Oh, sorry we don't do this again, we build a Mountcoin Forum for our Community.
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

I read on poloniex in trollbox that your currency is quite bugged and data isn't protected. Since that i don't trust you and i'm going to work with Monero.  

Who told you this Shit, sorry but this was Version 1.0 this was buggy and the Data was ever protected.

You know that MountCoin is based on Monero, so at Monero the Data wouldn't  be also protected.

BTW: I found out that this was posted by a little dark pixie, her name is Lula the Brainless  Grin
Let it go. People are going to post negative things in your thread. As the coin creator, take the high road only respond with facts and ignore the FUD. If you build a good coin and strong community you will be defended by the fans of your coin. Getting into arguments with trolls will only hurt the coin.

When people try to scare others away from a coin with rumors aimed to create uncertainty and doubt about the coins success it's called "spreading FUD" (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt)
Poking a little harmless fun like that can quickly spiral out of control on this board. Just sayin. Watch your step.

You know that MountCoin is based on Monero, so at Monero the Data wouldn't  be also protected.

BTW: I found out that this was posted by a little dark pixie, her name is Lula the Brainless  Grin

You know that MountCoin is based on Monero, so at Monero the Data wouldn't  be also protected.

Really? You read it in the trollbox. Fascinating.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I'm still mining.
This is great. While everyone's attention is on Duck we're getting lots of coins for ourselves. Once the curiosity over Duck passes people will come back. ...as long as the dev can create some interest.

+1

For me ducknote has to much Coin and to much Coins per Block. Also it's nothing different with Mount, Quazar and Monero. We work on a Python GUI for Mount
http://mcn.extremepool.org/

Pool  Hash Rate: 50.46 KH/sec

Network  Hash Rate: 31.88 KH/sec

Why not the same,What is the correct

I think that there is a problem with this Pool, not the first time showing a higher hashrate than network
there is nothing wrong with this pool presidentcoin please stop blaming issues on pools.
yesterday there was another pool that showed similar.
if something is wrong it is with the coin

Ok,ok the Coins has nothing wrong. All is fine with Mount
http://mcn.extremepool.org/

Pool  Hash Rate: 50.46 KH/sec

Network  Hash Rate: 31.88 KH/sec

Why not the same,What is the correct

I think that there is a problem with this Pool, not the first time showing a higher hashrate than network
there is nothing wrong with this pool presidentcoin please stop blaming issues on pools.
yesterday there was another pool that showed similar.
if something is wrong it is with the coin
I'm still mining.
This is great. While everyone's attention is on Duck we're getting lots of coins for ourselves. Once the curiosity over Duck passes people will come back. ...as long as the dev can create some interest.
Pages:
Jump to: