Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 13. (Read 33043 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
MOBU's future secure token platform, MOBU is designed to create a set of rules that govern the release of security codes and set them up as smart blocks on the Ethereum blockchain so that they are transparent and unchanging. change
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
I have read a little about the project. Looks like they have come advantages according to the WP among similar projects. Anyway, Mobu hasn't even MVP..
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Token is used to fuel the platform, pay inside the marketplace to service providers, pat MOBU services and participate in the ecosystem. The project looks to have a strong legal support.
Activity: 261
Hello. How much is the soft cap of the pre-sale?
It wasn’t set by the team. It seems to me that it’s all to the good.

Sorry if this totally dumb, but what difference does it make, whether or not project has a softcap? Am I missing something?

As you can see on mobu.io the softcap has been reached, the real implication of this is that the project will definitely progress  Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hello. How much is the soft cap of the pre-sale?
It wasn’t set by the team. It seems to me that it’s all to the good.

Sorry if this totally dumb, but what difference does it make, whether or not project has a softcap? Am I missing something?
copper member
Activity: 98
MOBU propose to create a new standard, the MOB20 that will create a network of participants, feed the MOBU marketplace and allow the creation of compliant smart contracts. Good luck guys.
Activity: 614
Hello Mobu fans! 🎉

The team is excited to bring this amazing picture to everyone!

Here's Mohamed, chairman of NOMD Capital next to MOBU CEO, Juan Engelbrecht.

Activity: 120
The ICO investment is high risk but MOBU is a decentralized ICO platform for launching security cards. The idea of this project is great.
Activity: 111
A good foundation and ICO's quality put on top. A professional team and a experienced team. I believe this is the best project in 2018.
The sale of tokens will end in nine days? If i'm not mistaken, you  collected a soft cap. What is the next step. Everything goes according to plan?

You are correct that the soft cap has been reached!

The pre-sale will end on 30 September 2018, and the main sale will run from December 1 till January 31 2019.

You can see the steps after this on the roadmap: https://mobu.io/#roadmap

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
The sale of tokens will end in nine days? If i'm not mistaken, you  collected a soft cap. What is the next step. Everything goes according to plan?
Activity: 48
Merit: 5
Cool concept and design. Having looked at the comparative table you can already want to make a decision to participate. At what stage is the development now?

Greetings onexium  Cheesy,

The MVP is now out and the technical paper will be released early next week as well!
Activity: 48
Merit: 5
a new system that is provided for security systems, with a lower cost for security tokens removing the needs of most bankers who reduce costs while smart contracts can reduce dependence on lawyers in the future, one of the security that guarantees future needs ,, good luck

Greetings jaseno76  Wink,

Thank you so much for the boost of confidence!!!
Activity: 185
a new system that is provided for security systems, with a lower cost for security tokens removing the needs of most bankers who reduce costs while smart contracts can reduce dependence on lawyers in the future, one of the security that guarantees future needs ,, good luck
Activity: 614
Hi there Mobu Community,

Today we would like to share this article by Tatiana Koffman with you:

4 Security Token Structures and the Lawyers to Help You Execute Them

"Consolidating fundraising activities and eliminating (or at least decreasing) the role of middlemen, is a great concept in theory. Issuers, however, are running out of steam figuring out how to structure these complex and highly regulated issuances, spending $400k+ on legal fees, frequently switching legal teams two to three times.

In the spirit of efficiency (because after all, isn’t that the point of the the blockchain revolution?), the following are four of the most common security token structures available to issuers."

To find out more about use cases for security token structures, visit the link below! 👇
https://medium.com/@tatianakoffman/4-security-token-structures-and-the-lawyers-to-help-you-execute-them-53c8a5129f49
Activity: 216
Will Mobu Token sale last for a long time?

Hello Michel, the presale will last until 30th September or until the hard cap is reached, this will be followed by the main sale.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103

From 1 DEC 2018 11:00 UTC to 31 JAN 2019 11:00 UTC. This information is on the website.(https://mobu.io/) I also advise you to read white paper - it is very well written. Cool
Activity: 21
Activity: 234
Dear Mobu community!🔥

We are stoked to inform you that Mobu will be presenting one-on-one to 100 of the largest crypto investors and family offices in the middle east at a private event in dubai from 23-25 Sept. 🥂🥂
Security tokens may become a main stream in a short term because utility tokens didn't show the real mass adoption while a long time that they exist, but honestly i'm doubting that this platform and these people can do this with a high quality.

May be you are right. But all this security tokens must have approval from SEC? Which type of tokens Mobu? Security as well?  Huh

Mobu will be a utility token, but the platform will be used to launch security tokens  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: