Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 17. (Read 33043 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
interesting, what are the benefits of launching a sec registered security tokens? do you have a way to verify accredited investors?

Activity: 14
i think its great business, lovin it! invested in it with the currunt price, i see it go up in time def. i see progress of dev team and community also along with it brings faith in the project. very strong, keep up! sorry for my english!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Is this going to be a platform that allows the launch of security tokens or will MOBU be a security token itself?

Yes, the Mobu platform will be used to launch security tokens. The MOBU token is a utility token that powers the MOBU system. Grin
Activity: 28
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this business aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Is this going to be a platform that allows the launch of security tokens or will MOBU be a security token itself?
Activity: 48
Merit: 5
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the plan even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
Hello Steve.ruka  Cheesy,

Thank you for the kind words!!! You have definitely made my day and the teams day that much brighter!!!
Zye
Activity: 87
Nice idea you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?

Hello there Switorusti! MOBU already has confirmed exchanges! You will be able to trade MOBU after the Tokensale and after it has been listed on exchanges!
Mobu launch on exchanges March 2019 !!!

You can visit the website and see the Roadmap! This details the future plans! Smiley
Activity: 28
Nice idea you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
Activity: 234
Greetings  When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you

Mobu will be listed after the Token sale. You can stay updated by following Mobu on https://t.me/mobuCHAT  Smiley

With regards to the Exchanges in question, please check below 😄

Dear Community!

We are excited to share Mobu's newest Medium Article with you!

"MOBU is Gearing Up for The New Era of Security Tokens!"

"Carlos Domingo, founder of SPiCE Venture Capital concurred by stating the following: “Every type of ownership can be tokenized, which is a massive multi-trillion-dollar addressable market”. Global real-world assets are currently worth nearly $300 trillion USD although still virtually untouched in the blockchain space!"

Here is the link so you can read for yourself! 👇

https://medium.com/@MOBU/mobu-is-gearing-up-for-the-new-era-of-security-tokens-d49fd0679038
Activity: 2
Greetings  When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
Hello there Mobu Community! 😄

With the recent ups and downs in the Crypto-World the team felt it would be a good idea to share this article with you all!

"Crypto Rollercoaster: Explaining the Recent Market Performance"

Here is the link so you can have a read for yourself! 👇

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-rollercoaster-explaining-the-recent-market-performance/
Activity: 614
Hi
For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!

Keep in mind that it's the projects launching on the MOBU platform that will be SEC compliant, MOBU will support Reg S, Reg D, and Reg A+ compliant security token offerings, and with the incorporated ability to select experienced legal counsel across multiple jurisdictions within the platform, token issuers can be sure they can create compliant security tokens within their local jurisdiction. The MOBU token itself is a utility token, so they don't need to be registered with the SEC. Thank you for your support! Smiley
Hi
For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
Activity: 249
Hello  It'seasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.

Yes, the project is legit! No doubt about that Smiley
I really believe the team in this project will definitely do the best for this project and will provide satisfactory results for participants and investors who join.
Activity: 322
Hello  It'seasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.

Yes, the project is legit! No doubt about that Smiley
Activity: 27
Activity: 152
Thank you everyone for the support!  Smiley
I have impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the project is transparent and completely open!
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
so far I see support provided for this project growing much, and of course this will make all the team more excited again in promoting his project, in order to attract the attention of more investors.

Support has left the pipe because invariability and evenness of mobius curve appeared to be damageable to peoples brains leading them to rout and hide in the bushes. Im strong and will take everything. Lets see how strong ur positions are, partridge. I must also say that u are a powerful adversary with a lot of money and control in stock market.
Pages:
Jump to: