Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 19. (Read 33043 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 1
Hello All,

We'll like to share with you the latest review on Mobu by NYCryptoTalk on YouTube.

The review covers details on the Mobu Project and how its Security Token Platform will work, as well as breaking down the security token industry and how it can revolutionize crypto while being compliant with SEC  Smiley

https://youtu.be/_ItVw5S4J_o
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Mobu Project Review - Build SEC Compliant Security Tokens!
Today I review the Mobu Project and how its Security Token Platform will work, as well as breaking down the security token industry and how it can revolutionize crypto while being compliant with SEC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ItVw5S4J_o&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 48
Merit: 5
So far it seem that MOBU is one of very few ICOs that are completly launched as security token. I wonder why. Wouldn't it be better to come up with some utility to their tokens and launch ICO as a utility token?

Hello Cryptochel  Smiley,

The Mobu Platform will issue utility tokens, the platform will then assist those who want to create security based tokens to meet their needs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
So far it seem that MOBU is one of very few ICOs that are completly launched as security token. I wonder why. Wouldn't it be better to come up with some utility to their tokens and launch ICO as a utility token?
Zye
Activity: 87
the duration of the pre-selling of her still running by the time that pretty soon, hopefully all teams can better maximize again promotion to get more and more investors who invest in this project.

Hello there Jamalzzz! The team is working hard on the Project, the Presale is live until the 30th of September or until the Presale Cap is reached! So lets all watch the amount raised rise together! Smiley
Activity: 322
the duration of the pre-selling of her still running by the time that pretty soon, hopefully all teams can better maximize again promotion to get more and more investors who invest in this project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that MOBU has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to [email protected]

Best Regards,
https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=MOBU
Activity: 322
If I'm not mistaken pre-sale still runs until 15 september, hopefully his sales could always run smoothly and more and more investors are joining with the offer of a bonus is given.

Thank you for your support! The presale will run until September 30. Grin
Activity: 74
See how Mobu growing enthusiasts on this project, perhaps people have seen great potential which can continue to evolve and provide great benefits in the future. Mobu has a lot of support and also peringat high enough that's why many people are sure that this project will be successful.
Activity: 172
If I'm not mistaken pre-sale still runs until 15 september, hopefully his sales could always run smoothly and more and more investors are joining with the offer of a bonus is given.
Activity: 5
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Activity: 152
I think Mobu will have huge success in future.You can also see mobu's rating on ICOHost i.e. Icobench, icoinrating etc. These ICOhost has one the best experts for rating on their platform and they give rating after doing their research about project

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
I think Mobu will have huge success in future.You can also see mobu's rating on ICOHost i.e. Icobench, icoinrating etc. These ICOhost has one the best experts for rating on their platform and they give rating after doing their research about project
A great and very, very interesting project! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin

Thank you for your support. Appreciate it  Smiley
Activity: 12
A great and very, very interesting project! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin
Hello Mobu!
Today the team is proud to announce that JJ Engelbrecht, A famous South African rugby player who also played for Toyota Shokki in Japan, has just invested in MOBU!
The world  is beginning to realize the potential of security tokens! 🔥🏉

Ive seen the performance of that player or whatever, and can bet that if he had more muscular mass on his head he would be able to penetrate solid doors of hitlers bunker. Did u know the guy? I ordered the pack of empty champagne bottles from the garage of a homeless man to gift these bottles to this sulky player, and will send more if he crashes these against his forehead.

Hey logictense, I understand your possible dislike for the player, however the focus is not on him but the project. The project is on its Pre-sale stage, and the Mobu team is happy to share the news with its community and you, that JJ Engelbrecht, has invested in this project.

Hope to have your continuous support  Smiley
Zye
Activity: 87
all features are very promising, and the roadmap is also very well structured, which needs to be asked is why choose MOB20 protocol? whether its superiority only erdapat on system security alone? what about transaction speed and cost?

Hello there! Cheesy

MOBU developed the MOB20 standard protocol that defines a set of commands that a security token should implement. MOBU is an ERC20 utility token and built on the Ethereum platform. MOBU’s transaction costs and speed will be the same as the Ethereum network which is almost instantaneous! The ERC20 protocol defines a set of commands that a token should implement. It is a technical specification with basic functions such as the transfer of tokens and enquiry of the balance and supply of tokens. In the past it was more complex to support trading for Token A to talk to Token B. Similar to how the $80 billion USD Ethereum platform simplified the process of launching a utility token, MOBU simplifies the process of launching a compliant security token. The MOB20 standard is the technical specification of a compliant security token and can be compared to a stamp of approval, quality or standard. If a security token is issued on the MOBU platform it will meet all the requirements of the MOB20 standard.

Hope this answers it Cheesy
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Hello Mobu!
Today the team is proud to announce that JJ Engelbrecht, A famous South African rugby player who also played for Toyota Shokki in Japan, has just invested in MOBU!
The world  is beginning to realize the potential of security tokens! 🔥🏉

Ive seen the performance of that player or whatever, and can bet that if he had more muscular mass on his head he would be able to penetrate solid doors of hitlers bunker. Did u know the guy? I ordered the pack of empty champagne bottles from the garage of a homeless man to gift these bottles to this sulky player, and will send more if he crashes these against his forehead.
Activity: 18
The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the business is progressing nicely.
Activity: 196
all features are very promising, and the roadmap is also very well structured, which needs to be asked is why choose MOB20 protocol? whether its superiority only erdapat on system security alone? what about transaction speed and cost?
Pages:
Jump to: