Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 18. (Read 33043 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Now really security has become one of the important tasks in the crypto world. Probably as well as anonymity.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose businesss for investment?
Activity: 210
so far I see support provided for this project growing much, and of course this will make all the team more excited again in promoting his project, in order to attract the attention of more investors.
Activity: 614
Merit: 1
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!

caution must indeed be made in investing. but calling them fraud is not very good. we must see the development of this project. I think they will be responsible for the job.

Absolutely. I assume he is talking about the potential projects who will list on the MOBU platform at some point once it goes live. Every one of them will have to provide the necessary documentation in order to get listed and be SEC compliant, so easy to weed out the bad elements.
As always, when it comes to investments, never risk more than you are willing to lose and always do your own research, don't invest blindly! These two rules will help everyone long term.
Activity: 123
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.

caution must indeed be made in investing. but calling them fraud is not very good. we must see the development of this project. I think they will be responsible for the job.
Activity: 14
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Now, due to complex requirements, ICO-projects are forced to adhere to the relevant technical conditions and regulatory legal procedures. So I think that they really need a project like MOBU
Greetings, fellows.
This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me

You can check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rewards-campaign-mobu-future-of-security-tokens-250k-worth-of-tokens-ended-4795544, https://t.me/mobuREWARDS. Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I cant understand, which role taking Royal Automobile event in your project? As I understand you dont have any relation with automobile industry?

The event was to show Mobu to some influential people  Smiley

There is no connection between Mobu and the automobile industry at present, but one day automobile companies may issue security tokens on the Mobu platform.

Not only Mobu there are many other companies don't have any relation with those companies, but with the developments they do will always have partnerships with the Mobu company.
Activity: 261
I cant understand, which role taking Royal Automobile event in your project? As I understand you dont have any relation with automobile industry?

The event was to show Mobu to some influential people  Smiley

There is no connection between Mobu and the automobile industry at present, but one day automobile companies may issue security tokens on the Mobu platform.
Activity: 14
Greetings, fellows.
This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 28
Hello team! I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this business is going to be was not
Hey, there. But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please

Hi Orsedage! This is the Mobu thread. Updates are posted here, you can also ask questions here about Mobu and engage with other Mobu followers. Grin
Hey Mobu People! 💥🔥

We are stoked to share a couple of pics of Mobu, presenting at the prestige family office event at the Royal Automobile club in london. 😄 This event also showcased strong interest from influential families. 👇

Is that a signal that they will join and buy MOBU at the ICO?

As mentioned, there is a strong interest so it is a good sign! Wink
Activity: 11
Hey, Team!
Amazing, and amusing. I am in. )))
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
smells like a scam? no?
Why do you think so. Argumentirovat please.
I see a good idea of implementing a service that will be in demand. If the developers bring it to the correct work. For this they have time, and our support is needed to give them an opportunity.

This is a bad response for me if I spontaneously accuse this project of being a scam later on and disappoint everyone who has participated in it. Do you have proof?

You can check the legitimacy of the project by going to the team section in the website, their Linkedin profile also included - https://mobu.io/. They are all credible, you can also follow the Telegram group https://t.me/mobuCHAT where they post photos with other blockchain companies like Cardano and Ethereum and most recently they announced Dragon’s Den investor Lebo Gunguluza has asked Juan Engelbrecht to become a board advisor on one of his fintech companies and will be investing in MOBU Cool

Thank you for the advice you gave me and I will try to find out and join their telegram group. once again I thank you.
Activity: 9
Hey, there. But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Hey Mobu People! 💥🔥

We are stoked to share a couple of pics of Mobu, presenting at the prestige family office event at the Royal Automobile club in london. 😄 This event also showcased strong interest from influential families. 👇

Is that a signal that they will join and buy MOBU at the ICO?
Activity: 234
Hey Mobu People! 💥🔥

Pages:
Jump to: